HELP! I CAN'T HERE ANY MORE!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

SISSY KRISSY

What am I doing wrong? I use to just click on the audio's and they would play. Now I can't here any of them. Please advise what I am doing wrong.

sissy krissy
KRISSY WANTS TO BE YOUR PRISSY SISSY!!
Ms Ally
Site Admin

SISSY KRISSY wrote:What am I doing wrong? I use to just click on the audio's and they would play. Now I can't here any of them. Please advise what I am doing wrong.

sissy krissy
Did you change something with your firewall settings? Are you using a new browser?
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
PinkBits

I have that problem too. But I used a different audio player and that seems to work. :)
SISSY KRISSY

No Ms Ally, I have not changed anything. I just don't know what it could be. If you have any other thoughts, please help.

Thanks

sissy krissy
Ms Ally
Site Admin

SISSY KRISSY wrote:What am I doing wrong? I use to just click on the audio's and they would play. Now I can't here any of them. Please advise what I am doing wrong.

sissy krissy
Turn up your speakers :twisted:
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
SISSY KRISSY

Thank you Ms Ally, as always your superior knowledge is evident. Although it took several days with my IT guy, we finally got my sound to work. What was it? Some how one field in the sound card defaulted to mute. HOW? We don't know, but your raging comment to turn up my speakers actually gave us a clue on where to get started.

A special curtsey to you and your superior knowledge. Now I can get caught up on all the special lessons that I have missed.

love krissy