Kitchen Staff

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid bobette

Very well said Mistress Dana. i agree with Your actions completely.

we tiny dicked losers are constantly mocked and ridiculed for our itty bitty pindicks and deemed to be completely useless. But this should not be the case. we can be turned into obedient sissy maids in frilly lingerie, french maids uniforms and high heels and be put to work performing all the housework for our Dominant Women.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy melissamaid

Dear Mistress,

Thankyou for this excellent story. It would be an honour and complete pleasure to be permanently in your service.
sissy maid priscilla

Great recording Mistress Dana. i would think any shrimp dicked sissy would feel lucky to be retained as Your sissy maid rather than being totaly dismissed as a tiny dicked loser.

i agree with bobette's suggestion for the proper uniform. i have several sissy maid uniforms myself. i might add that You may want to consider locking up the sissy's little dickie in a CB 2000 cock harness. All sissies are compulsive masturbators and its the the best way to keep a sissy maid concentrating on his housework.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.