Welcome to Sissy School.. Now ..

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid bobette

Thank You Mistress Cecilia for the wonderfull recording. So powerfull and yet oh so sexy. we poor little sissies just don't stand a chance.

You are so right Mistress. i just don't feel right unless i'm prancing around the house in my frilly lingerie and spiked heels or cleaning house in one of my cute french maid's uniforms.

Yes Mistress i will strip down as ordered, but please don't laugh when You find me wearing my pretty pink panties, lacey garter belt and pink nylons.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissybaby77

thank You, You are soooo correct, i belong to You now
candy cumslut

Yes Mistress Cecilia, i am a silk, satin and lace addicted little sissy bitch who is constantly stroking my tiny three inch little dickie.

i always do my housework in the cutest little french maid's uniform with five inch heels or modelling as cheap sleazy prostitute and sucking on my giant black dildoe.

Its so wonderfull that You allow us to enroll in Sissy School and train ua to be obedient and usefull sissy bitches.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
jessicamichelle

this is so on the money for me Ma'am :)
sissy_sindy

.... us sissies so well Ms Cecilia! :oops:
Thank you for enrolling me in the Sissy School. :)
MsCecilia
Site Admin

I'm glad you all liked this! - Ms Cecilia