~Ms. Hannah - "Sissy Doll Brittney"

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Ms. Hannah turns her cupcake friend into a sissy-doll, plays dress-up, and helps her pick out a girlie name:

http://www.sissyschool.com/hannah_sissydoll.mp3
http://www.sissyschool.com/hannah_sissydoll2.mp3
http://www.sissyschool.com/hannah_sissydoll3.mp3

For sissy and feminization phone training with Ms. Hannah, call 888-737-8318 - 1.99 per minute, billed to your credit card - 18+ sissies only!
Last edited by Ms Ally on Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy

Thankyou so much Ms. Hannah for a wonderful audio. If only I could've shown you what I was wearing while listening to Brittney go through her delish experience, I think you would have been most pleased. I can't believe how lucky and privileged us sissies are to have such skilled mistresses at Sissy School, truly the best, long may it last :D

XOX
Nancy
louella

Thank You so much Miss Hanna,

Your recordings are so wonderful!!
-Sissy louella
Goddess-Hannah

You are welcome - and thanks to Nancy for giving me the wonderful scripts that she wanted to hear. :)
Nancy

You are soooo welcome Ms. Hannah, I hope there will be more inspiration down the line.

XOX
Nancy
lana36

greetings Goddess Hannah(deep curtsey)

a wonderful story.please keep up the good work.these stories means so much to us sissies.it's nice to hear Your soothing voice.it's so cupcake and commanding.this sissy could never refused such a powerful Goddess.well thanks again and hope to see another story real soon.

your little sissy to command,

lana :oops:
this sissy loves to dressed for the Mistresses.would love to meet other sissies for some roleplay.
sissy_joan

I love it! Thank you Mistress!
Tiffany Morgan

Oh, Goddess Hannah! That was amazing! Thank you :oops:
marja

I love it!!! sissy marja
DANI

GREAT STORY MISTRESS, KEEP IT GOING.
limpwristed janice

Ms Hannah that was adorable, enjoyed being in front of my mirror
i have been a cross dresser for thirty years and just adore being feminised and i am very much a helpless sissy.
barbieboy

Goddess Hannah, I must have listened to this story 20 times since I found this site just yesterday. I can't even count the number of panties I've dirtied on this story. Thankyou so very much, this story was great.
sissy britney

thank you so much for this, goddess hannah. your beautiful voice just makes me melt and cum in my panties.
i'd love to be the britney in this story. after all, we do share a name :).
LiLTiffany1

thank you Goddess Hannah i do appreiciate your dedication hope there is more coming along...
britneyboy1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I love it Goddess Hannah, it's as if that audio was made especially for me :oops: . I could just listen to that all night, in fact, I think I will. Thankyou so so much, Miss Hannah. kisses
I'm a slave 4 U!