~Ms. Cassandra~ Sissy Shopping

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Miatress,

Thanks for the response. I think that would be awesome. shopping with you woud be quite the challenge I'm sure. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who thinks that about Lane Bryant. Of all the stores I've shopped in, they have been the least sissy Girl friendly. I have never been able to get help in the Lane Bryant near me.

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the thread. It's nerve racking so far, (I'm actually losing weight cause I can't eat I'm so nervous) but if I want to live the life, I have to do it all I guess.

I look forward to the next clip.

Humbly,

Jacqueline Patricia
Gina La VaLampe

Ms Cassandra, This file is positively inspiring. This sissy would simply loooove to go shopping with You! It sounds absolutely humiliating! You are such a treasure for sissies to learn everything they can about being gurlie!
M_Cassandra

Thank you gina! I'm glad you enjoyed that clip. I'm a little devil to shop with :twisted:
sissy_sindy

this is such an inspiration .... i must get a matching bra and panty set myself! :D
msmarcy

Mistress, this is a great audio, fantastic. Thank you again
msmarcy (your slut)
sissyjohnny

I went to try and buy some sexy high heels today but could'nt get them in my size. But the experience and embarasement made me so horny.
This sissy shopping is a real turn on.
Ms Carmen

Isn't shopping thrilling? Even if you go home empty handed, the whole experience of feeling the fabrics, slipping your foot into a beautiful new shoe .. smelling the material .. it really is a turn-on, you're right! I'm sure the sales people had a nice giggle over you when you left. That's okay, it just makes your cheeks even rosier when you're embarrassed!

Kisses,
Carmen :)
Mistress Carmen
http://www.capturedbycarmen.com
800-815-2962