It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:19 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Are YOU and full-time Housemaid/husband?
Poll ended at Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:29 pm
Yes, I enjoy it. 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
Yes, but i'm forced to do the chores. 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
No, I'm only a part-time Homemaker 61%  61%  [ 11 ]
Total votes: 18
 Post subject: Thank you, Ms. Ally
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm 

I find, that our School is almost as an Internet Roundtable. We share our thoughts, seek answers to simple needs and all in a common bond.

In our School, I have, "met," so many beautiful people, that I currently have some very precious, "E-Sisters." I often need to key in some of the same information, that I wanted to share several times over.

The case in point is, that I'm a Sissy Housemaid/husband. My Mistress/Wife, "calls all the shots." I'm allowed to stay in Her home due to Her generosity and graciousness, for which I'm very humbled and grateful.

I thought, that our School could have one General Topic Section where we can discuss our chosen lifestyle. Some of us even have a dialogue or a real conversation with our Mistress, rarher than a, "I talk; you listen and obey," routine.

Some of us are Stay-at-home Housewives, where our Wife is the only wage-earner and some, such as I, are the wage earners, too.

Some of us are kept in the Uniform for our life's role at home. Some are more prettily dressed. While some have to make use of that proverbial, "closet," due to children and grand children, siblings, or parents, yet some need only their girl-clothes. (sigh)

There are so many variabiles.

Tips that some of we class-mates have found to make the Laundry cycle more efficient or to speed up or improve our house-cleaning or keeping abilities would be good to share.

Other topic areas seem to be over-run with sexual activity and variuous types of gratification. All Sissy areas of, "conversation," are needed. Yet, this area could be deigned to help us become a better Housemaid for our spouses, S.O.'s either male or female

It would be great if many Housemaids, would care to share their thoughts, some battle-scars, or humorous anecdotes about keeping our Mistress' oir Master's home in perfect shape.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:50 am 

My wife is the head of our home. She treats me like an old fashioned housewife and I love it.I do have to earn an income so I can't be a full time wife like I wish to.She makes al the important decisions in our home. she may ask for my input, but she always has the final say. I am a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband/wife.

Post subject: I'm Not Alone.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:29 am 

Dear Ms. Pammy,

I thought that there might be a class-mate or two in the same Lifestyle situtation as I'm in.

Your Mistress/Wife pays you a high compliment by asking for your input on some matters.

Does She have you dress the part? I'll be you have some very nice house-dresses. Do you go out as a girl couple? Does She introduce you as, "this is my Wife."?

Our class-mate, Miss Kara, is a full-time, stay-at-home, Housewife for her Wife.

Unlike myself, I get treated as, "the hired help." I haven't, "heard," from Miss Kara since early May. Her Mistress/Wife does keep her, "under control."

Normally, I'd be working right now but to cut back on hours, I've been getting one day a week off from my day-job. I have extra chores today. My Mistress is out with a few of Her girlfriends.

Thanks for sharing,

Missy Sussn

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm 

Susan,

my wife encourages me to wear panties and bras everyday, but knows I have to keep up an appearance to the outside world, so unfortunately
I do not get to wear dresses very often, my wife/husband and I joke about what I am wearing in my mind and talk about fashion and some of the things I dream of wearing. She uses my submissive feminine desires to her advantage quite often.

Post subject: Best of Both Worlds
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:43 pm 

Dear Miss Pammy,

I think, that you may have the best of both worlds. We both have to use our closets to be acceptable in our wage-earner roles.

I'm most happy for you, that you and your Wife/husband can and do carry on real conversations. For me, it's, "I talk; you listen and obey."

Do you have certain days that you schedule your household chores?

Do any of your neighbors know about your lifestyle? Mine all do. I've even been on, "play-dates," with the two little girls next door. Their Mom has changed her opinion about Transvestites (Cross-dressers).

Do any of your Husband/Wife's Girlfriends know about your role at home?

If you had your, "druthers," what would be your favorite outfit?

Please write when again.

Missy Susan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:29 pm 

my wife knows i would love to be in either a maid's uniform or a nice business suitt with a matching skirt and top like professional secretaries have. Mostly I have chores to do everyday. My wife has me work out of our house as often as possible so I can wait on her and be at her beck and call. She has a office in the house and owns her own business. I am in sales and can set my own schedule. Her needs always come first though. Our kids should be out of the home ina few years. Then I will hopefully dress as the girl I am. I do so love when my wife orders me around. She enjoys the control part and our relationship has got a lot better since I finally admitted to her that I am her submissive wife and she has total control over me. I am a lucky girl indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 pm 

Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!
Sounds like both you girls enjoy the kind of relationship I yearn for, to various degrees.
I did briefly enjoy that kind of relationship, but my then girlfriend decided she preferred a more genuinely lesbian relationship! :(

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"