It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:08 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: It's been a Rough Week.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:39 pm 

Dear Ms. Melissa,

Thank for your sharing. I grew up with Bill Haley & the Comets, Fats Domino, and Jerry Lee Lewis. And then the waa Al Hibbler ... sigh! Also, there was, "Saturday Night with Mr. C," i,e.: The Perry Como Show. Nat "King" Cole has a 15 Minute progam on that, "new," Network, ABC. American Bandstand's Dick Clark, had a Saturday Night Roll & Roll Show. Bear in mind, it was on the same time as Lawrence Welk and I, introduced my Mom and Dad, to his music. I wanted to be any one of those Lennon Sisters.

When I went from ninth Grade at the Jr. High, to 10th Grade at the Sr. High, I got, "hooked," on Big Bad Jazz. The fella behind me, in home-room, was the drummer in a Jazz Band. The year, CBS had a LIVE television show, "Glenn Miller Time." That led to the Big Band Dances at the, "Stardust," Ballroom in Crystal Beach in Ontario, Canada. Then, that led me to the Friday Night "Pops" Concerts and the Sunday afternoon Symphony. (Buffalo, NY)

While, one of my, "claims-to-fame," was that I slept on the same sofa as Miles Davis in my Brother-in-law's house in Maryland, our School's very own Mistress Dallas, got to tak with him. He was her next-door-neighbour, when she lived in California.

I got to see Coleman Hawkins at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo. Yes, that's the very same bar that originated, "Buffalo Wings." We're talking the, "early mid-sixties," here.

My word, you got me off topic in a big way. I'm going to re-read your P.M. before I post a reply.

However, I could be over-tired. I had some, start-work-at 5:15 A.M. days this week. (75 minute commute) My Sister, (my real one) was rushed to the hospital.

Then, too, I got, "rented out," again. It started this Wednesday Evening. No nap and I was up at 2:30 A.M. I wanted to make a, post," about it, but there's been no time.

Well, we've got our music stuff, "talked," about for a bit but I, "gotta get some shut-eye. I'll try to get on the computer tomorrow morning before chores and before I need to leave for work.

Again, than you for sharing. I've got kids that about your age and a couple that are some 10 years older.

I did meet Dr. Marci Bowers at ny Tiffany Club's, "First Event," several years ago.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:06 am 

Hello all

I'm new to this forum and was very happy to see that there was a forum for sissy housewives

unlike most of you i am sadly not yet a housewife , but wish to be one to a man or woman , but did not yet find him or her

what else can i say , I of course like classic clothing like full slips , control girdles ... long skirt or dresses , blouses etc....

and I'm 36 (37 in a few weeks but in denial :) )

hugz and kisses

Post subject: My Welcome, too.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:58 am 

Dear Miss Melissa,

I do hope, that you'll be able to fulfill your goal of being a Full-time Sissy Wife.

Being a Sissywife or a Housemaid/husband requires work. It's not all, "fun and games."

You get used to being told what to do. It doesn't matter if you do your chores out of love, one-sided or two-sided, or out of fear of being punished.

Since you're just begining and if you have some spare time, why not look into a night school class for homemakers. You may not even need the material taught; you probably know how to do household chores already. You might want to take a class in dress making. You could make your own Uniform Dress. More important, you could meet someone, who just might be looking for someone to keep house for them.

Good luck to you. Do write, when you have the time.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm 

Dear Miss Susan Pauline,

thank you for your answer i very much like corresponding and chatting with like minded souls.
I certainly know that it is not all "fun and games " rest assured , nor would i want it to be , like you I quite like the humble position and humiliation of it and as you i am very submissive
for the time being I am not able to indulge even in crossdressing ,as i do not have the means for a separate femme wardrobe (being out of work)
which certainly in my case being a well rounded woman, needs attention

a difference is maybe that i am perfectly fine with having a man as my husband , as well as a woman

such as you i prefer the conservative dress style , liking to keeping my skirts at least 3" below knee and long sleeved blouses or dresses with high neck closing - hose or stocking always full slips and a girdle

maybe a good idea would be to set up a chat for us housewives , don't think there is one , if there is i would very much like to hear about it
or maybe we could mail , i feel i could learn so much from an experienced wife like you :)

sisterly yours
Melissa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 pm 

Dear Miss Melissa,

I guess that are as poor, employment-wise, in Belgium as it is here, in the, "States." I was out of work for a year and a half, when my old company was bought out.

Before I go any further, Callebaut, Neuhaus, or Leonidas?? Chocolate is at the top of MY food group.

I don't have a lot of time at the computer. My Mistress/Wife sees to that but I do work two part-time jobs. I have to keep the health-benefits, although I am, "semi-retired."

Last Wednesday, I completed an extended, Wednesday Night Cocktail Maid. (Drinks; not people) She had rented me out to a group of profession women who needed to take out their frustraions on someone. That someone, was me. Except for one night, it was, more or less, enjoyable.

Please feel free to write to me at anytime, either through our beloved Sissy School or by direct e-mail. Just put, "Girl Talk," in the heading.

I wish you well in your job search. Remember, you have to spend as many hours seeking work as you did, when you were employed.

Sisterly yours,

"Missy," Susan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 am 

I think I might fit in here. I'm kind of a sissy housewife in some ways. I still do most of the guy stuff around the house but I also do the vacuuming as well as cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms. In fact, I do a lot of the housework because my wife hates to. It doesn't bother me to do it and my wife enjoys watching me do it when I dress up in my pretties. I've never been really in to the whole “outer” clothes look so much so I don't have too many things. I did make my own French-maids outfit because my mom taught me how to use a sewing machine pretty good. I make slip-covers and curtains and all kinds of things for the house. I have a few outfits, mostly because my wife bought them for me. She doesn't quite fully understand the mind-set and I seem to have trouble finding a way to explain it. But we're both happy so I guess that's all that matters. Mostly, I'm into the underwear thing. I just adore bras and panties and I wear panties every single day. So besides being a house husband, I guess I could be considered a house-wife too.

Post subject: It's So Nice.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm 

Dear Ms. Davina,

It's so nice to, "see," you, "on the boards," again. I have missed our, "scholary," discussions. I did get both your, "P.M.'s"

If there's a, guy-thing," to do my Mistress/Wife will arrange for someone to do it.

For me, I think, that it's all in the clothes. You're the one that has moved my, "love," of heels to bras. Except, when we visit our grand-children, I'm wearing one of my bras. Thanks, to you I now have a sleep-bra. As I've written before, they're not, "Sissy Clothes," there are a Badge of Honor. Even when I go to my Doctors, I need to wear my girl-panties. Naturally they're on the outside on my disposable panties and I do make sure that my bra is not an under-wire bra, when I have my check-ups.

My Mistress doesn't, "do," housework either. That's my job. While you're both a House-husband and a Housewife, I'm only a Housemaid-husband. Mistress, "runs the show." I merely do what is expected of me and keep my mouth shut. I've been, "shut-off," for over 30 years.

My cancer surgery, 9.3 years ago, completed what Mistress started. I just keep my Mistress happy or I'd be, "out on the street." It seems, that I have to, "qualify my job," every day.

Missy Susan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:58 am 

Susan,

I am sorry you have to prove yourself everyday, but there must be some bond between your wife/husband and you for you to still be together. I have to go back and forth between being a housewife and husband and it is difficult. Lately my wife/husband prefers me to be the housewife in our relationship almost full time., at least mentally. We have kids and they don't know , but they are aware that my wife/husband is the one who makes all the decision and gives the orders. It does make things difficult as a parent sometimes, because my authority with our kids is undermined, but I know and accept my staion as a sissy. She does know better than I do and is the breadwinner now. I know that I am much happier now that I have finally accepted her as my superior and admitted to myself that Iam and always will be a sissy girl. It is who I am and I am lucky to have such an understanding partner and friend in my wife/Husband.

Post subject: Yes, you are fortunate.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:33 am 

Dear Ms. Pamela, "Pammy,"

Yes, I am so happy for you. You and your Wife/husband seem to have worked out a good, "game plan," for your role in your Lifestyle and the raising of your Family.

I would, "love," to be able to be the, "stay-at-home," Housemaid. However, I"m the only one who is working. Decades ago, my Wife did have a short-term job or two. Ironically, She was a Housekeeper at one of the local hotels and She wsd a Data Entry clerk for a General Mills division, "Foot Joy." (Golf Shoes.)

I, with my inside feelings, stayed in that proverbial, "closet," for over 30 years. I didn't come out of that, "closet," until 1999.

Since your children are young, you're the, "Mr. Mom," but dressed in the gender of your choice. Housewife/husband.

I am correct, that you are the first to arise and tend to the children's needs while your Wife, the "Breadwinner," gets ready for work? Whlie you may have some favorite outfits to wear for your, "playtime," what to you wear everyday? A simple housedress or a servant's Uniform, as I do?

While your Wife makes all the family decisions and you are the housekeeper, if one of the kids gets a scratch that needs a kiss to make them feel better, who do they go to? And, ... and, if you care to share, do the kids call you Mom or Dad?

If you are concerned about confusing the childen, I suggest it might help, if you dressed for your role all the time.

Do your neighbors know of your Lifestlye? Your relatives?

I wish you and your Husband/Wife all the best. As my friend, author Eileen Goudge, once wrote, "all children are raised by amateurs." We know, what little we know by the people who raised us.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:21 am 

Has anyone ever noticed that the more you do around the house, albeit, what would normally be considered the "woman's chores" in an old fashioned stereotypical household, the more the Lady of the house seems to just gradually do less and expect you to just continue to progress in that way?

It's not that I mind at all, in fact, it makes me feel more useful and makes my Princess happier. Plus, I have found that the more I do around the house like cleaning and vacuuming, the more she encourages me to dress up and act the part. It seems like a win-win situation.

I have been acknowledging this progression over a period of time now and it has reached the point where she does the shopping and that's about it. I do all the household cleaning now. But that also includes my being able to be dressed as a sissy just about every minute I am home. And there is nothing more wonderful than feeling that tight band of femininity wrapped around you and those little bumps that you feel on the inside of your arm when you reach sideways. It makes me just tingle thinking about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:23 am 

Dear Ms. Davina,

Now, that you mention it. I think that it's true. Except in my case. Mine was an abrupt change. Remember, that was after my, "Graduation," from the Maid Academy. (Nov./'05)

However, you probably also do all the, "manly," chores around the house, too. My Mistress doesn't want me to do them. She's told me, I'd rather have a, 'REAL MAN,' to do them; not a, 'pantywaste,' like you."

Often, when She's had a few Girlfriends over and I was serving them some cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, dressed in my French Maid Uniform, She'd, somehow, get Her Girlfriends talking about just that. The Manly-chores. THAT's when She'd bring up that subject. Then one of them would lightly start singing, "It's so nice to have a man around the house ...." Then, one of them would, very loudly, say to Her, "I guess you lost out, kiddo." Not even a blush any more. They like laughing at me ad I just, "go with the flow."

I am well aware, that they would all like to have ME around in THEIR, house. Perhaps, merely for my culinary expertise. I beam with an inner pride. Mistress knows it. Perhaps, that's why She likes to keep me in, "my place." in HER household.

Missy Susan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:28 pm 

I forgot to mention that my Princess does much of the cooking. If she reads this, I may be in trouble but I have purposely avoided doing a whole lot of that just because I have so much else to do. And you're right, I have to do all the manly stuff like fixing everything that breaks and taking care of the pool and stuff. I think she has gotten to the point where she kind of just takes it for granted that I will fix everything including her computer when she accidently downloads a virus. But I don't mind, I know she appreciates all the stuff I can do. It's just the more "housework" I include in my daily chores, the more she lets Davina play. So I plan on staying pretty busy. ;-)

Post subject: Re: No Other Housewives?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm 

I wish that one day I have a strict mistress to dress me up and serve. With any luck she will parade me around to her friends and treat me like her sissy slot whore. OOOOh how I would be so proud

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:08 pm 

Hello A/all

While i have been a member here since 2005, i often stay away for long periods of time, which i regret. The Mistresses and sissies here speak to my heart, and so i always return. It has been a journey for me to be the homemaker i am today, more honest with myself and, of course, with Wife. As Her husband, i know i am a lucky sissy who doesn't deserve all of the blessings i have.

It wasn't always the case, as a child i was unhappy a lot of the time, i really didn't know myself very well, or at least i could not accept what i knew about myself. When i was 3, i got in trouble for trying on my mommy's lipstick. Then when i was about 12, i was almost caught when my Sister came home unexpectedly, and i was in Her room trying on Her dresses and underwear when i thought no one would be home. While i was in school, i was teased and bullied a lot by the real boys who could sense my difference, even before i knew what it was. Never was interested in sports or shop classes, i liked to read and play make believe until i was the oldest one in the group still not going on dates or getting laid. Girls liked to hang out with me, but never even let me get to first base, and as a very horny teenager (a pleonasm - the opposite of an oxymoron), i so wanted to be accepted and liked by Females that i pretended to be "Cool", a stereotypical macho male. For a while this helped, and i was still a virgin when Wife met me.

Pretending to be more experienced than i was, i convinced Her to love me and make love with me, and i feel that was the luckiest part of my life, and later i confessed i had never been with a Woman until Her. However, since She had fallen for the pretend me, i kept pretending for about 20 years. After 7 years, i strayed one time, the only time i had sex with a Woman besides Her. It was not cheating, W/we had agreed to have an open marriage from the beginning since B/both of us had been inexperienced when W/we met, and being the "macho" guy, i had insisted O/our marriage would be better served if W/we could have sexual experiences with others. It was 1969, the summer of love, when W/we married. Shortly after that, though, She fell for another guy, and for about three months, we separated. She and Her lover eventually went different ways, i think he was a disappointment to Her, and W/we got counseling and eventually got back together. While apart, i had no other lovers, She was all i wanted. The thoughts of being Her cuckold during this time gives me joy now, but then i was only sad and lonely, and grateful when She allowed me back into Her life.

For years i tried to get Wife interested in Femdom porn, humiliation and such, but She wasn't having any of it. She didn't like the bait and switch, it was unfair so i tried to act like a real man, but i couldn't keep living a lie. W/we raised a family, kids and pets and i gradually became more and more aware of what i really needed to feel healthy, and that was to lose my act and surrender to Female dominance. While in this state, i did so much to try and get Her to dominate me, i did lots of the chores and was a very good husband, at least all of Her Girlfriends would remark on my helpfulness, and their husbands would deride me as PW, so i was starting on the right path. Once the children were grown and moved out, W/we took a camping trip. Far from home and familiar surroundings, i broke down, crying like a baby, begging Her to dominate me. She took pity on me, and offered to try it one weekend a month.

During the following 23 years, She has learned to enjoy the power exchange, i have been allowed to explore the sissy within, and life today is so much better. During the working years, i became more and more Her domestic maid, though there were certainly ups and downs. Mostly i would rebel against Her and She would quit, but W/we always came back to it. Besides chores, She also took over authority for who could be my friends, financial decisions and discipline. Now that i am retired, i do all of the chores, cooking, cleaning, laundry, errands, shopping, sewing and such, while She is working a part time job that She loves. She still refuses to let me out of the house as a sissy, but i accept Her wisdom and will obey. If i screw up, i do get punished, and it has surprised me to find that She seems to enjoy hurting me when She feels i deserve it. The pain She causes physically is almost as bad as the pain i feel when i think i've disappointed Her, well sometimes i don't know which i hate the most. After all, i am a sissy, i really don't like being punished, so i try very hard to be on my best behavior.

One reason i came back to this site was that Wife had mentioned having someone dominate Her. She is reading 50 Shades of Grey, and it got Her interested in trying out the other side. This book is very erotic and about a D/s relationship with a Male Dom and a submissive girl. Since there is no way i could possible have pulled it off - look, i want to please Her but i am just not able to pretend i am not a girly sissy anymore - i thought maybe one of the Mistresses here might be able to help. They so obviously know us sissies so well, and i though that they might be able to satisfy Her. Well, after i set up the call, She decided that getting dominated really wasn't for Her, no big surprise there, but W/we had a chat with Ms. Delia who helped us a lot by giving insight into how She could get even more enjoyment out of being Mistress to me and getting more out of me, which i want to provide to Her. During the call, it turned out that my input was not needed, so Ms. Delia had Her stuff Her panties into my mouth for a gag, which She found to be very handy to keep me quiet. Also, i found out that i will benefit from being put into a chastity device, which is already ordered and on the way.

Although She tells me that i am not going to be allowed to be a sissy homemaker all of the time, because She still expects the ebb and flow of Her dominance to need me to pretend to be masculine sometimes, i think once She finds Herself a keyholder, She may change Her mind. In any case, i am very glad to have come back to this site to be with so many similarly minded, girly friends with whom i can share my experiences, hopes and dreams.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am 

Good to hear a couple who have found each other - but one minor point - the Summer of Love was 1967, not 1969