It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:14 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:07 pm 

Dear Girls,

Life in our household is, certainly, not, "normal,"..by anyone's standards.

Althugho our daughter is home from the hospital, there is still one problem. One opening on her leg is still not healed. (She has M.S.) I think it, "tears," me apart more than my Mistress/Wife. She's still, "Daddy's Little Girl,"

"Missy Susan," and Ms. Susan Pauline have been kept in, "the closet,"since two weeks ago, yesterday.

The frivolous laments about not beaing able to keep wearing a bra or panites, pales in comparison, to not being able to help your, "little girl."

My housekeeping chores still get done but trips to my daughter's home, running errands and my normal work-life take, "front-burner," status.

Right now, I am in my Housemaid's Uniform, my pantyhose and heels, and my Apron, which Mistress secured in a nice bow. She told me, "I think, that you NEED to be dressed in your Uniform. Sleep in it. It'll take away some of your worries. I've already thanks your Wednesday Night's group of Women, which have thoroughy enjoyed both you and your skills."

"They'll, 'make-do,' until we get an, 'okeh,' from the Doctor. I also thanked them, again, for their more than generous donation of prepared food for us. I hope to work your Wednesday Night's into a permanent program. We need the money."

So, althought, I've got 23, "get girlie," notes to look at, it'll be a while until I post a note on them.

Mistress was right. My Uniform does have a calming effect on me. Perhaps, it's a, "combination of ingredients." My nylons, me high heel Mary Janes, my filled bra, .... it just seems so natural. And, I'm fighting to keep awake but I did want to send a note. So many of you, my dear Class-mates, have a lot, "goin' on," and have shared. I want to do, also, but ....."

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 am 

Hi Susan, you poor dear. I wish your daughter a speedy recover, at least for her leg. That has to be such torment. MS is an ugly disease. Hopefully, they will find a cure someday but I know that doesn't help you now.

Please know you have my prayers and I will continue to wish your daughter the best and I hope you can get back to your comforts as soon as possible.

Post subject: Thank you, my e-friend.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:44 am 

Dear Ms. Davina,

Thank you my e-Sister, thank you. She goes back to the surgeon tomorrow. Prayers are always powerful thoughts.

Sisterly love and hugs,

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

Post subject: Back to, "Normal."
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:42 am 

Dear Ms. Davina, a nd my other Class-mate, "readers,"

My precious daughter was back to work this past Sunday, after almost three weeks in the hospital and a double-shift, as per usual, on Sunday.

I want to thank every one, and to you my special E-sister, for their prayers. Tomorrow, a Wednesday, my life shall continue. Yes, Mistress has told me, that She's extended the, "Rented-out," Contract until May 18th and tomorrow night will be, "on the house."

She told me, that, "the girls," will be doing a, "chore," for Her and their Little Girls, my Playmates, have made me a present.

However, I've got to get back to bed.

Life is un-certain for me. I've always liked to know what was, "going on." Mistress tells me, "you'll be told what you need to know."

She's also been a bit freer with Her hand on my face. Earlier, tonight, before my much-needed nap, She told me, "You've been speaking to me, as if we were in a conversation. You will stop it, at once. You are, 'spoken to.' I have no interest in your thoughts. You do what your are programmed to do, and what your told to do."

These past several months, Mistresss has slapped my face for speaking without permission. She never used to do that.

Just last Saturday night, after I got home from work, I heard Her telling someone on the phone, "... it's too bad, that I just can't sell him to someone. all his girl-stuff would go with him and I'd file a, 'missing persons,' report but I'd probably be caught and I'd wind-up in jail. Then again, 'You can't get good help, anywhere." Her laughter ended the call and I continued up the stairs.

My daughter even made me some, "Italian greens" for me, this afternoon.

After all that has been, "going-on," in our crazy world, my problems in my life seem to be very miniscule.

There must be a Latin phrase for, "life goes on." Wow, I've got 90 minutes before the alarm will sound.

Missy Susan

Only 9, "typos," Not bad for being how tired, I was.

Last edited by Ms. Susan Pauline on Wed May 04, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:11 am 

Wow, in all honesty, I really feel bad for you. On the one hand, you live the dream so many of us long for, and yet, you are actually there to give us first hand accounts of the realities that are involved. You accounts of your situation make an excellent source of information for anyone considering the lifestyle.

And, as you have attested to more times than not, being forthright and upfront about everything is paramount in any relationship. Secrets always seem to have a way of biting you on the ass. So all I can do is pray for you and yours and hope that life brings you happiness and the pleasure you deserve.