It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:15 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Weekly duties
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 am 

How exciting is it when your wife takes control of you and your marriage? To be given certain housework duties, not just now and again but on a daily or weekly basis. Having your day off from work organised by your wife by being left a list of chores to do by the time she arrives back from her part time job, then expecting lunch to be served as she settles down to catch up on her soaps.

It is so rewarding when she sings your praises by telling friends and relatives how good you are around the house, adding that she allows you to do all the cooking because you enjoy it, especially when you are entertaining. My wife never try’s to take the credit and always makes sure everyone knows how much I do on the domestic front. I used to worry what others may think, but now I don’t care as long as she is happy, in fact I get a buzz on hearing her praising me to whomever. But praise has to be deserved, and then you find yourself looking for more praise by doing more and more. I would happily stay at home and keep house, but alas my income is needed, so I have to try and combine the two.

But my reward for doing as much as I can around the house is a happy wife. I sometimes wish she was more demanding but it is not in her nature, so I use my imagination to feed my submissive fantasies by pretending that she is more demanding each week. The dusting, vacuuming, mopping, laundry, ironing and the cooking are all task I happily perform, in fact I take great pleasure in them. It is even more enjoyable if I dress as the 50s housewife whilst doing my chores, but life dictates that is not always possible. Not that my good wife has a problem with me dressing, to be honest she encourages me sometimes much to my pleasure. It is so pleasurable when I am dressed wearing my frock and apron. But housework comes before any self pleasure, by self pleasure I mean I tease myself but stop short of cumming as that is a privilege on the say so of my good wife.

I have a weakness for shopping; nothing gives me more pleasure than shopping for girly clothes, be it for myself or for my wife. I have always liked buying sexy undies for my wife and I am quite at ease in any lingerie shop. It gives me a buzz to shop for her, even better if she tells me to get something in particular, like some new pink panties, as we both know that I will be wearing them the most.

I am so lucky to be able to serve my Queen, my life has never been so rewarding.

Flick

Post subject: Re: Weekly duties
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 am 

Dear Ms. Flick,

I just read your post. I am most happy for you and your Wife. I agree with you, that performing the household chores can be most enjoyable and, since your Wife reaps the benefits and lauds your work, you have a happy home-life.

My Mistress/Wife is so addicted to Her television programs, it gives me more, "free time," in the computer-room. It used to be one of the kids's bedrooms.

It must also be nice, that your Wife not only does not mind that you like to be girl-dressed but also encourages it. I would also, "love," to be permitted to wear the 1950's Housedresses, but my Mistress/Wife keeps me in my Housemaid's Uniform Dress. It came from a company called, "Work America." It's a, "White Swan," Dress. She had my name, "Missy Susan," embroidered on it.

It, too, would like to be a, "stay-at-home," Housewife but I need to work for the medical benefits. (sigh).

A few years ago, we had a, "difference of opinion," on the proper way to make the beds. Well, not really, as my opinion doesn't matter to Her. I was taught by my Mom; She was taught be Her's. I, "cringe," each time I make the beds as I know it's being done wrong. It came to, "a head," one day, when I came home from work. The bedding was all over the floor. I had put on clean sheets and pillow cases, too. She actually had followed me up the stairs and stood in our bedroom as I changed from my work-clothes into my Housemaid's Uniform. She, then gave me a cold, icy stare. "Raise your skirt, lower your panties, and lie down on the bed." I did so. Then, She tied my wrists to each of the front bed-posts and tied my knees together. "I hope I don't need to gag you but I shall, if you start to, "mouth-off." She removed the belt from my work-pants and She well-placed Her shots, as She started to lash me. I had no idea, at the time, as to why I was being punished. Then She took one of the pillow cases, dried my tears, and told me to blow my nose.

"Missy, I hope you will remember this." She untied me and told me to stand in the corner and watch Her make the bed. I did so. I started to say, "but ..." but I caught myself. I'm not permitted to talk at home. The top sheet was put on incorrectly (by my standards). One more icy-glare from Her and I remained silent.

"Did you observe how I made this bed?" I curtsied and replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"THAT'S how I want the beds made. Un-do it, and remake the bed, NOW." I did as She requsted. "If we had the money, YOU would have a Maid's Room. If we had a walk-in closet, that would be your room. You could sleep with all your clothes and shoes. YOU have to know your place. Believe me, it's for the kids' sake, that I keep you. Now, get this bed made and get on with your other chores. You're more bother than you're worth." I curtsied and offered my, "Thank you, Mistress."

"I've got a, 'closet,' full of your useless, 'Thank You's.' Just do your work properly."

I guess my, "memories," over-came me again. Very often, a post in our School, "floods," my mind with thoughts of bye-gone days.

You and your Wife, have a great, "thing," going. I wish you happiness, always.

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 am 

Hi Flick, BTW: you need more of a girly name, ;-) but welcome to our little place to share and care.

Your wife sounds a lot like mine. I also love it when my wife tells our friends and neighbors how much I "take care of things" around the house. And she usually leaves me a list of chores but I just call them, "Honey do's." I really like taking care of her and making her happy. In return, she makes me happy by letting me dress however I like when appropriate. Like you and I'm sure many of us, the income is needed so I must maintain that not so glamorous male persona outside the home but that's okay, I still get to wear panties all the time and a sports bra or other very thin bra when ever I think I can get away without risking that hug from someone.

I think life is as wonderful as you make it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:16 pm 

hey girls,

being a good homemaker and wife is the most rewarding thing I can think of. My wife /husband has been the breadwinner and head of our household for many years now. As my income has gradually faded, she now insists that I am much better suited to be a housewife and encourages my submissive feminine desires.
We could use some extra income still, but she needs me to be at her beck and call more than me bringing in additional income. It was a tough transition at first, but as my wife/husband has told me many times, I am much happier and easier to be around when I am cooking,cleaning and serving her every need. We are going to get our nails done together next week as my Christmas gift. She even added that she might get me a cute apron to wear now for when I cook. I am giddy with joy and feeling oh so in the holiday mood. Yesterday I made cookies and Christmas treats for the family. My husband is very pleased with her wife.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:17 am 

Dear Ms. Pammy,

I do hope you and your Wife have a most lovely Christmastide. I have a pretty Christmas (and New Year's) Apron, too. It's older than either you or I. It was my Mistress/Wife's Mother's Christmas Apron. It's so special.

I did get a new, very pretty, "Ms. Santa Apron." It came from Pier One Imports. It's goes with my Ms. Santa outfit. Today is the Sixth Day of Christmas. However, there's no time off. Two jobs yesterday, I'm working today and my two jobs on Monday. You see, I'm the only, "bread-winner," so to speak. Mistress has no employment skills, that work today. I would just, "love," to be in your position. I'd would so, "love," to be the stay-at-home Housemaid. It's not going to happen. That's also why I enjoy my evening Cocktail Maid work. It brings in extra money for Mistress.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm 

I too got a new apron from Pier 1 for Christmas from my wife. I got to wear it for the first time today without anything else on. she playfully paddled me a couple times while i was doing my daily chores. She said that I had to wear it whenever I'm cooking or cleaning. Joy of Joys.

B.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 am 

Dear Ms. Biannca,

Wss it their, "Ms. Santa," apron? The same one I got? I'd give, "anything," to fill out that apron's bustline by myself; without any faux bust help. [sigh]

Missy Susan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 pm 

Hi girls
I share this forums love of pinafores, and think they are an essential part of a sissy maids dress, and I have far more than I care to confess to. I wear a frilled full length pinafore whenever I am doing something useful round the flat, cooking, serving, eating a meal (I can't be trusted not to spill food on my dress!), washing up after and doing the housework. Like most boys who love to be girls, I have to work, so my pinny goes on when I come into the flat from work, whether I am changing into skirts or not. A pinny over my shirt and trousers reminds me whos in charge, and what my place is in life. It improves my nature, and takes away the stress of a work day. A great relaxant for me to be lost in the simple pleasures of domesticity.
Faye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm 

Hi ladies!

I feel the need to comment. Being a FemDom with a sub hubby, I also live a 24/7 Femdom relationship, but from the ruling side.

I compliment you all for taking on routines and weekly duties! I certainly think more households would be succesful if ruled the FemDom way!

:)

www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm 

Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!
EmpressDelia wrote:
> Hi ladies!
>
> I feel the need to comment. Being a FemDom with a sub hubby, I also live a
> 24/7 Femdom relationship, but from the ruling side.
>
> I compliment you all for taking on routines and weekly duties! I certainly
> think more households would be succesful if ruled the FemDom way!
>
> :)

Why can't I find myself a Mistress for me to serve as sissy-maid sub hubby to? :(

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 am 

Quote:
Hi girls
I share this forums love of pinafores, and think they are an essential part of a sissy maids dress, and I have far more than I care to confess to. I wear a frilled full length pinafore whenever I am doing something useful round the flat, cooking, serving, eating a meal (I can't be trusted not to spill food on my dress!), washing up after and doing the housework. Like most boys who love to be girls, I have to work, so my pinny goes on when I come into the flat from work, whether I am changing into skirts or not. A pinny over my shirt and trousers reminds me whos in charge, and what my place is in life. It improves my nature, and takes away the stress of a work day. A great relaxant for me to be lost in the simple pleasures of domesticity.
Faye
I really think a pinafore just screams sissy :)

Full length is perfect.

Thank you, Faye!

www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:39 pm 

Quote:
Hi ladies!

I feel the need to comment. Being a FemDom with a sub hubby, I also live a 24/7 Femdom relationship, but from the ruling side.

I compliment you all for taking on routines and weekly duties! I certainly think more households would be succesful if ruled the FemDom way!

:)
Empress Delia,
I am not married but in a relationship with a girlfriend that has accepted my being a sissy with certain conditions. Not sure if you cuckold your husband, but in the event you have experience with that dynamic, how do you think the sissy cuckold should behave towards the real man? Completely subservient? Friendly? What is the best way the cuckold should dress around the real man? Super feminine, super slutty?
Anna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:28 pm 

i do the best i can to be a good submissive wife and to take on as many chores as possible. i do all of the shopping, cooking and cleaning for meals. i notice several of the comments are on how pleasing it is when wives tell their friends about all of the things their subby does for them. i know that is true for me and my wife does not hesitate to "brag" about how i take care of things around the house. i love to hear it and i love when she says it. It also means that i get to be involved in so much more of the girl talk with the other women than i would be able to otherwise. In social gatherings, i just settle right in with the women (except when i am serving and cleaning) and love being part of that circle.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:41 pm 

Quote:
i do the best i can to be a good submissive wife and to take on as many chores as possible. i do all of the shopping, cooking and cleaning for meals. i notice several of the comments are on how pleasing it is when wives tell their friends about all of the things their subby does for them. i know that is true for me and my wife does not hesitate to "brag" about how i take care of things around the house. i love to hear it and i love when she says it. It also means that i get to be involved in so much more of the girl talk with the other women than i would be able to otherwise. In social gatherings, i just settle right in with the women (except when i am serving and cleaning) and love being part of that circle.

Did I post this... :P Just how I feel..<3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:40 pm 

I am a full time housewife to my beautiful better half Taylor. I do all of the housework, cooking, shopping, and really anything else she needs. My wife also loves to brag on me, we were recently at a work function of hers which is in a male dominated profession, she went around introducing me to her coworkers and telling them how great I was at home and how much I make her life easier. I definitely got a few looks. But I love it. She lets me dress however I like which is nice.