It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm 

Dear Class-mates,

This past weekend was filled with work. I didn't get out of the kitchen, on Saturday Night, [New Year's Eve] until after 11:00 P.M. This was at my In-home Catering Contract; not at home.

New Year's Day was a Party. At home. Mistress decided to invite come of Her Girlfriends to our Home for a New Year's Day/Early Evening Party.

Naturally, I was dressed in my French Maid Uniform and the proper stockings, heels, et cetera.

In the morning, we were at Church. It was a Sunday and a Holy Day, too. After a small brunch, Mistress allowed me some serious Nap Time. She woke me in time to get, "presentable," for my kitchen duties and prepare the items for Her friends to, "graze," upon. I had this past Monday (New Year's Day Observed) off from my day-job.

I was the, Cocktail Maid at home. I wanted to make Mistress so proud of Her Housemaid/husband.

To the new readers, even at home, I'm not permited make-up nor wig. Mistress just, "loves," to show Her superiority over me. I think, that's why She likes to keep me as, "a guy in a dress," Rather than passable, when fully made-up.

I think, that I was, "curtsied-to-death." Some of Her Girlfriends spoke to me, to get a curtsy and a, "Yes, Miss?" After a few Cocktails, some of them merely pointed to the floor in front of them and snapped their fingers. My cursty was immediate.

At one point in the early evening, Mistress took me aside. "Missy, you've been great tonight, however My Girlfriends want to see a mistake or an omission. They want to propery chastise you for a mistake. Make some."

After I failed to say my, "Yes, Miss," wth my curtsy to one of them. They all took turns of lashing my rear. They had me over their laps, "in no time." Then, they all seemed to re-call another mistake of mine and I was soon fettered to, "the hook," in the archway. They all wanted to do some lashings. I think, this is what they came to do. The food and drinks were extra.

When that was over, I returned to my Cocktail Maid Duties, in flawless style. Mistress smiled and mouthed a, "thank you."

I felt so happy that Mistress was proud of me. Although at my expense, Her Girlfrieds enjoyed their time.

Well, I'm off to my Tuesday Salon appointment. The house is in good shape.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.