It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:33 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 am 

Dear School-mates, and my special e-Sisters,

This report could have been under several Topic Groupings but this one, to me, seemed to be the best.

A week ago, today, July 1st 2012, My Mistress/Wife called for me to be present for a, "Kitchen Table Talk." Usually, I'm the one who requests these, "Talks," so I was very surprised, when She told me about Her demand. A few years ago, this, "Talk," would have been almost as a, "Safe Word," that members of a B.D.S.M. group use. A, "Safe Word," is used when one member, either the, "Top," or the, "bottom," needs for an activity to stop, at once! No questions asked.

Well, first of all, I don't get to talk unless Mistress asks a question. Normally, Sundays are the, [my] Maid's Day Off, so-to-speak. There are still the Daily Chores to be done and Mistress' Meals to be prepared and properly served but the highlight of the weekend is my Sunday Afternoon Nap. I need it, so I can work the other six days.

My heart does, indeed, "go out," to my Sissy School Class-mates in the Mid-Atlantic States and the South East area of our Country. We have relatives in both the Greater Washington D.C. area and the Atlantic, Georgia area. I have friends and, former, co-workers in Colorado. My simple, "wants," or difficulties pale in comparison to those, who lose their homes or parts of their family to these horrid Wildfires, tornado-winds, and hurricane rain. I do offer my simple prayers to my School-mates.

NOW, last Sunday, after Mass and Brunch, Mistress told me, that She wanted this, "Kitchen Table Talk." I have to be in, "Full Uniform," i.e.: My French Maid Uniform. That requires a clean and pressed uniform, apron, both nude pantyhose and fishnet pantyhose. I wish I would be permitted to wear garter-belts and regular stockings but ....[sigh] I'm not. For some reason, Mistress wanted me in full make-up and wig. I still don't know why.

At these, "Talks," I am standing in Full Attention. I have to wear my locked anklets with their twin, mini-padlocks, and the little silver bells. Mistress does NOT wants to hear these little bells ringing. Once, "at Attention," I cannot move my high-heel, clad feet. She also has me wear my, "Christmas Earrings." They have tiny jingle-bells. She doesn't NOT want to hear them, "sound," either. My little house-purse must be properly held and supplied. She ALWAYS puts on one or two, un-blotted, extra coats of lipstick on me. (Mac's Russian Red)

I have to bring out Her Dinning-room to the kitchen for this, "Talk." There are no chairs in the kitchen. That why I need to stand in my little corner of the Kitchen, at the triangle, breast-high, shelf, where my Little Girl bowl and spoon are kept. I'm not permitted to use either a fork or a knife, when I'm permitted to eat.

Mistress talks; I listen.

At least, my gag, which I had, "wear," and keep in the car for the last several weeks, is not included in my, "Uniform." I had to be gagged at home. I could take it off, once in the car, as I travelled to and from work. My cook's job is, "non-Susan," and my day-job is, "semi-Susan." However, if I see my daughter's car in the driveway, I enter the house in a non-Susan mode.

Mistress seems to be a very, "moody," person in recent weeks. Sometimes, She treats me as Her very own Little Girl, other times, (normally) as the, "hired help," i.e.: Housemaid, errand-girl, cook, waitress, and an object of ridicule for Her Girlfriends.

This is getting somewhat long, so I'll close now and continue this with a, "reply post."

Submissively and Sisterly yours,

"Missy," Susan Pauline

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:45 am 

The items, "discussed," at this, "Talk," were:

Mistress was satisfied with my chores. "You'd know, if I wasn't, "sweetie." [There's that word again.]

Since my, "rented-out," Thursday night position is too sporatic for Mistress, I now have a new, "rented out," job. Saturday Mornings, I am now hired by the group that, "does," our lawn and snow removal to be their, "weed digger."

It seems, that they were impressed with the lack of dandelions on our lawn. Buttercups, yes; clover, yes. Dandelions, no!

It didn't occur that past Saturday, due to the 95-plus heat. It seems, that I'll be walking, to the location(s). It'll be early on Saturday morning, as I need to be re-bathed and work-dressed to leave the house by 12:30 - 12:45 PM for my cook's job.

I'll be dressed in a brown mini-skirt and high heels. (YES. High Heels for lawn work. Why?? I don't ask, I just do.) I be wearing a green long-sleeve blouse, full make-up, and one of my wigs.

I'll be using my own weed-digger. I'll be paid one cent per weed. I have to count and group them in mini-plies of ten. Once the regular workers get there, I'll be responsible in bring them any water or other liquid, as assigned. They are to receive a curtsy and a, "yes, Sir," from me. For a few of the workers, English is not their native tongue. They want to see my SPF'd, nude-stocking clad legs with high heels in place. If it is raining, I won't be working.

Perhaps, I was hired just to give his workers, something girly to look at. We'll see how long this lasts. I have no idea what Mistress is being paid for my work.

There goes my, "only morning to sleep-in," more or less.

Mistress has been getting rave, reviews on my culinary expertise. Hence. I've got more computer-time.

Mistress is stirring, it's after 5:30 AM. I'll write more, later today, on last week's, "Talk."

I also want to report that my, "Rented Out, Again," Wednesday night is, once again, a happy time for this, wannabe, Little Girl Schol-mate. I got hugs and, "We love you, Missy," this past Wednesday. One of the older, "more mature," School Girls (and Mom) were not there.

With School out, they want, "their," Missy to stay for a sleep-over. However, Mistress will not permit me to enter a Vacation Day request to do so.

It's nice to be back in our School's forum, again. I'm going back to bed before my day, starts.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 am 

Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!
The 'sweetie' sounds very encouraging, Susan; I love it when a woman calls me 'sweetie' :)
But this outdoors work seems very bizarre, and, on the face of it, seems almost self-defeating; but I suppose She just wanted to bring home to Her how 'betrayed' She felt about you having always had the desire to dress in high heels, even before you married Her, but failed to tell Her

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 pm 

Dear Miss Stephanie, F.M.,

I"m sure that betrayal is always in Her thoughts. I, also, thinks that She always wants me to remember that I still live in our (i.e.: HER) house due to Her graciousness. I didn't have to go through Divorce proceedings. That was the, "deal," to with I agreed. I can remain here, as Her Housemaid/husband, do what I'm expected and/or assigned to do and ...and keep my mouth shut.

Every so often I try thinking; that hurts. (tee-hee). I'm always in high-heels. It hurts Her feet to wear high heels. I'm always in one or two [Yes, two.] brassiers. B ior C cups forms as She dictates. Her breasts are like eggs, fried. I'm always in skirts or dresses. My legs get shown off. She, "hates," dresses; I dislike pants.

As long as, "the World," knows that I am submissive to my Mistress/Bride (45 years, last June), She's happy.

She once told me, "you know, Missy, if you'd do something wrong, on occasion, I wouldn't feel so bad, when I have some of my Girlfriends, "correct," you. "It IS fun to watch, for a while but it gets boring very soon. Two summers ago, it was fun seeing you in that make-shift stockade but you've got no extra days off. I've got to keep you well-rested and healthy."

Last Sunday, She did tell me how much She appreciated my hand-written, "Thank you," note to her for my Anniversay Gift. A small red, leather purse.

I'm going in for my Sunday Afternoon Nap. This coming week is going to be very long with my work-hours. No days off for me, after either job.

Thabks you for posting, Miss Stephanie.

Sisterly yours,

"Missy," Susan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 pm 

As a sissy, Susan, do you continue to get excited by the humiliation and domination, - and even torture, by your Mistress and Her friends- as sissies traditionally have been conditioned to be, - or are you completely numbed by it, after years of it, and derive no satisfaction at all from it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 pm 

Dear Miss Stephaine, my good e-Sister friend,

Some interesting thoughts and questions.

This will require another glass of iced water, Mistress is sleeping and I'm up, "past my bed-time."

Being punished or chastised never excited me. I have a very low threshhod of pain. "Flatter than half a pancake," as Tennesee Ernie used to say. I endured them becasue that was what Mistress wanted or I was being paid to endure.

Embarrassment is another area. I just, "love," being laughed at and being made fun of.

However, I think Mistress is getting tired of it. Either that or She's run out of ideas. She has often indicated, that I'm more trouble than I'm worth.

I would just, "love," it if someone would take me by my chained collar and lead me to areas, where I would be made fun of.

I also, "love," to be bound and tied, blind-folded, and gaged. Perhaps, that is the real, "escapism," for me. I always want to be properly dressed, too.

Just as that song from, "Li'l Abner," goes, "if I had my druthers," I"d druther being girl-dressed all the time.

I don't think I'm numbed by being embarresed but I do have an, "I don't care," attitude from time to time. I've been subjected to my, "treatment," for many years.

I see posts from newer School-mates, where purchasing a small package of pantiliners, is, "big time," for them. To me, they're just part of the shopping lists.

Don't forget, all our local merchants know, that I am my Wife's Housemaid.husband.
They know that any girl irems are for me; not for my Mistress/Wife.

Wow! It's 9:00 P.M. 5 hours to wake-up time.

Sisterly yours,

"Missy," Susan Pauline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:48 pm 

Its good to hear you still derive considerable pleasure from Mistress' treatment of you, Susan.
Maybe She doesn't fully understand how much us sissies enjoy being humiliated and dominated, and punished

Unless, of course, She logs onto Sissy School, also! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:54 am 

Quote:

Embarrassment is another area. I just, "love," being laughed at and being made fun of.

"Missy," Susan Pauline
Is there a difference between, embrassment & humiliation?

http://www.femdomain.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:45 am 

Quote:
Quote:

"Missy," Susan Pauline
Is there a difference between, embrassment & humiliation?
I've always regarded 'humiliated' as the stronger term, Empress Vivian; although I've never really checked.
embrassment' sounds more like a mild annoyance, in contrast to humiliation means having whatever manhood you were supposed to have being completely ridiculed :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:14 pm 

Dear Girls,

I just got home from my e-longated day-job. (Started at 4:50 A.M. this morning; 75 minute commute.) I didn't get from from my Cook's job, until ten to 11:00 PM, last night.

Mistress told me, upon my arrival home, "get some sleep. Sleep as long as you want." I still have to be up at 2:00 A.M. tomorrow. YES, this Nation has no more, "real," holidays. THAT is another, "soapbox," and not for this forum.

Sooo, School-mates, I'll be short. My Teddy Bear is calling me.

Being embarrased and being laughed at and/or made fun of are two different areas, to me.

There's a classic story of a woman, who prepared her little daughter on what NOT to say to some of her friend's friends who were coming to visit on her, "at home," day. She admonished her daughter not to make fun of or ask (out loud) questions about the gigantic nose on one of the guests. She was greatly relieved when her daughter was asked to play at one of her girlfriend's home. She breathed a sigh of relief. Then, when she offered him his cup of tea, SHE asked, "Mr. Smith, would you like cream or lemon in your nose?" THAT's an example of being embarresed. No harm was intended, although, I'm sure, that Mr. Smth (or Jones or whatever name you want to use.) will not forget the incident.

Being ridiculed or laughed at may or may not be from YOUR actions. It could be as simple as your Mistress sending you out on an errand with non-matching shoes. Different heel height, different colour. Or, some signage or placards to wear out in public. This requires someone else to set you up and make you an object of ridicule.

That's my quick thoughts. I gotta, "hit the sack." I've got no, "Rented out, Again," event tomorrow night. (sigh). Perhaps, the, "Red, White & Blue," theme might carry over to next week. Deep inisde, I wish that I could have been a Little Girl with Girlfriends as these Girls.

This IS straying from my, "report," but I do not mind. I always like to share and exchange thoughts.

I, "know," I'll be laughed at, when Mistress, "corrects," me, when She goes through this week's sales slips. I got a Parking Ticket ($15.00), yesterday, as I stayed a little too long at work, after my shift was over. I was talking with several customers about Chocolate and about Mark Twain's writings and thoughts. I'm sure Mistress will, "Cash in," Big Time next Sunday. It's been awhile.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:47 pm 

Hope you get some good "zzzz's" Missy and BTW, just how many parking tickets have you gotten? ;-)

In any case, have a great and SAFE holiday!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 pm 

Dear Ms. Davina,

I just got up!

There was a glass of red wine, next to my water, near the computer. This means, "don't come downstairs, unless I summon you."

To answer your question, I've gotten three. Last year, or very early this year, I got two. Two in two days. I think I wrote about, when it happened.

Per Mistress' directions, I was affixed to, "the hook," in the archway between the dining-room and the living room. Mistress had me severely lashed in front of Her friends and by Her friends. She wanted to show Her Girlfriends, what happens to Housemaids, when they do stupid things.

How could I argue?

She, then had me wait upon them and serve them, with my panties and pantyhouse, at my ankles. My ankle restraints were still locked on. No standing in the corner or in the center of the room to be gawked at, when there's work to be done. I was walking in very, small steps. Sigh. Only me.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:54 pm 

Quote:

Being ridiculed or laughed at may or may not be from YOUR actions. It could be as simple as your Mistress sending you out on an errand with non-matching shoes. Different heel height, different colour. Or, some signage or placards to wear out in public. This requires someone else to set you up and make you an object of ridicule.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
"non-matching shoes. Different heel height, different colour.", eh?
Sounds like your Mistress is very creative when it comes to humiliation, Susan
Perhaps you've given our wonderful Sissy School Mistresses some ideas! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:31 am 

You always add a uniqueness to everything. I swear, I would have never imagined half of what you go through.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:52 pm 

Dear Ms. Davina,

Those last suggestions about humiliation didn't happen to me. They were only suggestions.

My Mistress/Wife would not have me do anything that would deem Her to be, "frivilous." Even on the days, that she sent me to the Landromat and other errands, with an extra bra on the outside of my Housemaid's Dress Uniform, it did not deem Her to have a, "less than desired," Housemaid or a Housemaid without some type of dressing skills. That would lower Her prowress among Her other Girlfriends. It would only deem me to be, "stupid;" not being humiliated.

I think, in Her mind-set, She would not want to be, "lowered," in Her Girlfriend's optinion by my, "showmanship," or lack thereof. That's why She controls me, 100% A+.

I need to get to bed and to sleep.

I get into enough embarressing moments, without any, "sillyness."

I always want to make my Mistress/wife proud of me, even when She sets me up for being embarresed.

Sisterly yours, my valued e-Sister,

Missy Susan

Last edited by Ms. Susan Pauline on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.