It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:33 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:30 am 

It's coming up to our fourth anniversary since my Mistress Wife agreed the terms of my role reversal and began training me to become her full time feminised housewife and maid turning my unfulfilled life time fantasy into vivid reality for which I will love,adore and serve her forever more as I look back and contemplate on how much our relationship has changed from what it used to be.

These days I find it's the little things in life that contribute to me being a totally happy and contented wife. Looking back to the time when I was the breadwinner in control of our marriage and lives, I would buy her little surprises with my own self gratifying boudoir needs in mind. A new dress, a new pair of sexy high heels, some new lingerie etc etc in exchange for sex.

Four years later, the roles are reversed and the boot is firmly on the other foot. With my Mistress and Wife the driving force in total control of our marriage and lives, I find myself the recipient of the kind of presents I once bought her and you know what. I absolutely " love " the sexy tingling sensation pulsing through my body that occurs when she hands me a little surprise in recognition of me being her obedient hardworking doting housewife and maid. It may be a dress, a blouse and skirt, some sexy lingerie, a pair of high heels or a make up kit that makes me feel utterly girlie submissive to all her needs and desires and the exciting thing is is that we both know it. Here's to you my gorgeous dominant Mistress Wife and may your controlling influence over me last forever and a day. Housewife Lilly xoxoxo

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:49 pm 

Four years! Congratulations! Has it passed already? Did you go anywhere special? I'd love to hear how y'all celebrated!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:43 am 

hello there Empress Stephanie,
thanks so much for your reply to my special post re our anniversary. Four years this Saturday night and we will be doing something special to mark the moment. I will tell you all about it as soon as I've come back down to earth. Once again : thanks for your interest and stay tuned. xx Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:49 am 

Dear Ms. Lily,

Please let me, too, add my congratulations on the Anniversary of your Role-reversed lifestyle. You must both be very happy. I've got an extra day off from my Day Job, the one that keeps our Health Insurance active. Medicare doesn't cover very much. At our age, my Mistress requires a lot of medical needs.

When we had an justment to our perviously dictated life, Mistress now requires me to address Her as, "MISS Mary Ellen;" not just, "Mistress." She still requires and I happily give, my curtsys. Now, it's with, "Yes, Miss Mary Ellen;" not, "Yes, Mistress." All our neighbours as well as the local Merchants know, that I am my Mistress/Wife's Housemaid/husband.

When, I, "came clean," She put things in order. I no longer have any money in my name. My signature at the bank, is useless. My automatically deposited paychecks go into Her, not our, bank accounts.

She gives me $20.00 per week, as an allowance. It's usualy in front of other people. I, too, have a credit card. Although my girl-name, "Susan Pauline," is on the card, The account is in Her name.

Sunday is my only day off from, "everything." so to speak. After the Morning Mass and our Brunch, I'm taken home. I must change into my Housemaid's Uniform. I must fetter myself at my feet and ankles; then I'm twice fettered below and above my knees. I, then cross my wrists and She secures them. I am, more or less, now at Attention. I'm not gagged, yet. She will read the list of my Charge Card purchases. If She doesn't approve of a charge, I may merely get my hands, lashed. If I cannot, to Her satisfaction, a charge, She'll pull me across the table secure my wrists to my ankle bindings, push my skirt and crinoline up and pull my panties and pantyhose down. If She feels that this may be a long punishment session, She'll gag me.

Mistress knows, that I just, "love," to be bound and gagged. One year, that was my Birthday Present. She and Her Girlfriends took me to the cellar. THEY tied me up and secured me to, "the pole." A stantion pole. Then I was gagged with my penis gag and blindfolded. No lashings; it was my Birthday. Then, someone must have put some writings on my face and or forehead. There was much laughter and their chant, "There's Missy, She's our Sissy."

Mistress, told me "Missy, you can clean the upstairs and make the Kitchen neat and tidy AFTER your Monday's work. We're going out to celebrate your Birthday."

Mistress and I have married for 47 years. We were, "together," for 10 years before that. These past few years have been the happiest of my life. Sissies need to be kept, "in ther place." Miss Mary Ellen does that to me and I so enjoy it.

I wish you only the best in your revised Lifestyle.

Sisterly yours,

"Missy," Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.