It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:10 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:08 am 

To all the sissy housewives out there, I want your honest opinion. Is it more difficult to be in chastity or to watch your mistress be pleased by a REAL man? It must be hard to remain locked up and go about your day, when little things excite you here and there, but what about having a mistress/wife who wants you to prepare her lover AND watch, as she is pleasured in a way you never could? Does that make you feel small and vulnerable, happy for her? Perhaps, rather than witness your Female Superior in the throws of ecstasy, you would prefer to be locked up and subjected to her occasional strap-on! What do you think?

Mistress Lena
http://www.thekinkadvisor.com
Yahoo IM: ENCHANTRIXLENA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:37 am 

Quote:
To all the sissy housewives out there, I want your honest opinion. Is it more difficult to be in chastity or to watch your mistress be pleased by a REAL man? It must be hard to remain locked up and go about your day, when little things excite you here and there, but what about having a mistress/wife who wants you to prepare her lover AND watch, as she is pleasured in a way you never could? Does that make you feel small and vulnerable, happy for her? Perhaps, rather than witness your Female Superior in the throws of ecstasy, you would prefer to be locked up and subjected to her occasional strap-on! What do you think?

Mistress Lena
Hi, EnchantrixLena.

I'm a real sissy house-wife. I'm not the sissy-male whose hot-wife goes out to ride the bull cock. Rather, I'm the sissy-male who rides the bull-cock of my manly-man.

And that's pretty much really the only way I can do it. Sure, I can dick-down a woman better than she's ever been dicked-downed by a ten-inch stud, but that is only because I am a sexual god, which I have come to learn in my life is rare for humans.

But what I am saying is that I want to be the one riding the throbberstalk. To me it seems really neat and sexy to have a veiny, thick stalk pumping its genetic juices up my rectum.

Anyway, veiny, thick, throbbing cocks spewing thick man-cream is the stuff that fills my poofter-brain these days.

So to answer your question, Mistress Lena, the most difficult thing of all is to simply live in truth.

Going to Perdition is easy. But going to Heaven is hard (actually, it's not--but humans wish to complicate things). Because Heaven is pleasure. Heaven is truth. And humans have the hardest time dealing with truth.

Author (under my legal name) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.host56.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:19 am 

BUMPING for more replies!!!! Ladies, I know you're out there :) YOUR thoughts are valuable to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:32 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Mistress Lena
Hi, EnchantrixLena.

I'm a real sissy house-wife. I'm not the sissy-male whose hot-wife goes out to ride the bull cock. Rather, I'm the sissy-male who rides the bull-cock of my manly-man.

And that's pretty much really the only way I can do it. Sure, I can dick-down a woman better than she's ever been dicked-downed by a ten-inch stud, but that is only because I am a sexual god, which I have come to learn in my life is rare for humans.

But what I am saying is that I want to be the one riding the throbberstalk. To me it seems really neat and sexy to have a veiny, thick stalk pumping its genetic juices up my rectum.

Anyway, veiny, thick, throbbing cocks spewing thick man-cream is the stuff that fills my poofter-brain these days.

So to answer your question, Mistress Lena, the most difficult thing of all is to simply live in truth.

Going to Perdition is easy. But going to Heaven is hard (actually, it's not--but humans wish to complicate things). Because Heaven is pleasure. Heaven is truth. And humans have the hardest time dealing with truth.

You're so right JIAA! It took me a minute to get comfortable in my Dominant female-ness because it wasn't exactly a way to get the "right" guy in the beginning. After I realized that they weren't right for me , the world was a much happier place from my perspective. While I wouldn't want my sissy hubby to fuck me or attempt to, I do think it would be wonderful to see the look of humiliation on his face as my lover treated him like the bitch he is!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:31 am 

Dear Miss Lena. Enchantrix,

I'm suprised, somewhat, that I'm awake. My body doesn't know, that I have off from my Day Job and only have work tonight, i.e.: Cook Dinner for my Client-Family; two extra Guests, tonight.

Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife is sleeping and I do NOT want to wake Her.

In response to your Question, Miss Lena, I'm not sure that situtation would ever arise, for me. I'm a, "survivor." My Prostate Gland was removed on 03/MAR/2001. Hence, I'm a 14 year, "survivor." Miss Mary Ellen, "shut me off," back in 1984 or was it in 1983?

Although, I'm, "semi-retired," I still work two part-time jobs, as my career days are over.

Un-like many of my Sissy School, "sisters, I have no interest with any male entering me. Perhaps, a pretty Girl, with a strap-on would be beautiful but I'm old and it's not going to happen. To pay for that? Just remember, "a fool and his/her money are soon parted." (Ben Franklin, I think.)

Miss Mary Ellen has never shown any interest in having any male enter Her, that I'm aware thereof. (Wow! Using a preposition to end a sentence with. (tee-hee).

I have been bound, gagged and watched, while She and some of Her Girlfriends, "enjoyed," each other. Most often, one of Her Girlfriends would, "bag me." i.e.: put a bag over my head to eliminate my vision.

This June, we'll be observing our 48th Wedding Anniversary. Many times, Her Girlfriends would fetter me in the Basement and they would either go out or have a Celebration in the Living-room or, "our," bedroom. I think ours is, indeed, a "match made in Heaven." I just, "love," to be tied-up and She, "loves," to have me fettered and immoblie. I think, while Miss Mary Ellen did Her, "Wifely Duty," She didn't enjoy it. She did not enjoy any foreplay. "Just get it done and let me know, when you're finished." In all our years, She never, "climaxed," with me. She often told me, your physical love for me, is just you, masturbating inside me.

Perhaps, that's why my Sissiness, "blossomed," in our marriage. "You're a Sissy and a Sissy is good for a few things, i.e.: Get your chores done and we'll (Her Girlriends) make you look as foolish and laughable as we can."

All our neighbours and local Merchants know, that I am Miss Mary Ellen's Sissy Housemaid/husband. I could run away but where would I go? I'd have to explain it, to our children. I like being made fun of and doing all our household chores, I, "love," my Housemaid's Uniforn and, since my fall, I've come to, "love," my flat Mary Janes and only dream about the Heels, that I once was able to wear.

As I wrote in my last, Post, "We love each other but each in our own way."

Sisterly yours, Miss Lena,

"Missy," Susan.

N.B.: I'd, "love," to own a Pretty Blouse that has, "I'm a Sissy." printed on it.

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:28 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mistress Lena
Hi, EnchantrixLena.

You're so right JIAA! It took me a minute to get comfortable in my Dominant female-ness because it wasn't exactly a way to get the "right" guy in the beginning. After I realized that they weren't right for me , the world was a much happier place from my perspective. While I wouldn't want my sissy hubby to fuck me or attempt to, I do think it would be wonderful to see the look of humiliation on his face as my lover treated him like the bitch he is!
That's a very interesting statement on your part, Enchantrix Lena.

Sometimes it does seem a bit funny to me that some of us males do like the "bitch" role in life. I'm living it, so it's hardly as if I can knock another male for liking that.

I guess what I'm saying is that there are males who are born with the male-parts, and so society expects them to take-on the whole male role, when really that's not how they feel on the inside.

Yet I'm a dainty male physically, and I also happen to have dainty feelings on the inside. But that's not right or acceptable for males.

I've looked at the world. I've taken a good, hard look at it. And what almost kills me, what rips me up on the inside, is that innocence is often degraded in this world. Some of the most sweet-natured males have to go through a gauntlet of unacceptance or even overt hatred in their life.

And all of it is unnecessary. It didn't have to be this way, logically speaking. We could have all just loved each other.

But I know the reason why this is the case. It's because of evolution. We're actually quite stupid apes. Even me. So we've got all this seemingly grand technology and eye-candy flash going on, when really we're just barely hanging on.

So how evolution actually occurred is that we could not all love each other.

The lion often purrs when it gets its meal. Because the lion is a psychopath. Its brain sends reward-signals telling the lion that it did a good job in slaughtering the gazelle.

And we are omnivores, which is the combination of herbivore and carnivore.

So we feel that instinct to kill. We love the bloood. Seeing something sweet and innocent being slaughtered sends those endorphin-signals rushing through our brains.

But the lion also feels love. There is a video online of a female lion futilely attempting to love a little baby-monkey, because that lioness slaughtered that baby-monkey's mother. Perhaps that lioness felt particularly strong motherly feelings because perhaps she had lost one of her own young children, or perhaps because she had almost come to term with a stillbirth little baby lion, and hence had those hormonal motherly feelings flowing through her.

At any rate, she's attempting to love this little baby monkey as if it is her own child. And the effort on her part is utterly futile. She already slaughtered that little baby monkey's only chance for survival in this world, and so that lioness's motherly instincts must come to naught. But that female lion is loving with a stupid animal-love. She doesn't realize that her love is dumb. Yet she loves.

So we are natural psycho-killers who also happen to have a dumb animal-love. We love the bloood. Slaughtering something innocent and sweet sends reward-signals to our brains. Defiling innocence is just within our nature.

Yet we do also have the capacity for love, as do even the pure carnivores. The more we can let love guide us and take us over, the closer we get to God.

Author (under my legal name) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.host56.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:40 pm 

You are in an enviable position, Ms. Susan Pauline. I talk to many sissies whose dearest wish is to serve a Mistress/wife or gf as a devoted sissy wife. It sounds like your Mistress Wife keeps you very busy. Excellent. You work two part time jobs in addition to being a sissy wife? I love it! Do you dress feminine for your jobs?

Miss Violet
Quote:

I'm suprised, somewhat, that I'm awake. My body doesn't know, that I have off from my Day Job and only have work tonight, i.e.: Cook Dinner for my Client-Family; two extra Guests, tonight.

In response to your Question, Miss Lena, I'm not sure that situtation would ever arise, for me. I'm a, "survivor." My Prostate Gland was removed on 03/MAR/2001. Hence, I'm a 14 year, "survivor." Miss Mary Ellen, "shut me off," back in 1984 or was it in 1983?

Although, I'm, "semi-retired," I still work two part-time jobs, as my career days are over.

Un-like many of my Sissy School, "sisters, I have no interest with any male entering me. Perhaps, a pretty Girl, with a strap-on would be beautiful but I'm old and it's not going to happen. To pay for that? Just remember, "a fool and his/her money are soon parted." (Ben Franklin, I think.)

Miss Mary Ellen has never shown any interest in having any male enter Her, that I'm aware thereof. (Wow! Using a preposition to end a sentence with. (tee-hee).

I have been bound, gagged and watched, while She and some of Her Girlfriends, "enjoyed," each other. Most often, one of Her Girlfriends would, "bag me." i.e.: put a bag over my head to eliminate my vision.

This June, we'll be observing our 48th Wedding Anniversary. Many times, Her Girlfriends would fetter me in the Basement and they would either go out or have a Celebration in the Living-room or, "our," bedroom. I think ours is, indeed, a "match made in Heaven." I just, "love," to be tied-up and She, "loves," to have me fettered and immoblie. I think, while Miss Mary Ellen did Her, "Wifely Duty," She didn't enjoy it. She did not enjoy any foreplay. "Just get it done and let me know, when you're finished." In all our years, She never, "climaxed," with me. She often told me, your physical love for me, is just you, masturbating inside me.

Perhaps, that's why my Sissiness, "blossomed," in our marriage. "You're a Sissy and a Sissy is good for a few things, i.e.: Get your chores done and we'll (Her Girlriends) make you look as foolish and laughable as we can."

All our neighbours and local Merchants know, that I am Miss Mary Ellen's Sissy Housemaid/husband. I could run away but where would I go? I'd have to explain it, to our children. I like being made fun of and doing all our household chores, I, "love," my Housemaid's Uniforn and, since my fall, I've come to, "love," my flat Mary Janes and only dream about the Heels, that I once was able to wear.

"Missy," Susan.

N.B.: I'd, "love," to own a Pretty Blouse that has, "I'm a Sissy." printed on it.

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 am 

Quote:

"Missy," Susan.

Dear Susan,

You are making me realize that my sissy hubby has to serve many of my needs, housemaid being one. Your relationship does sound ideal as you serve as a neutered reminder of a former self. I'm sure your wife enjoys herself thoroughly, knowing everything on the home front is taken care of.
I will hope you get a pretty blouse that suits your complexion!

Miss Lena

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 pm 

I'm not married, never have been... but I think the unfaithfulness would bother me more than the chastity. It's just a betrayal.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:55 am 

Dear Miss Lena, Miss Violet, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. MISS Mary Ellen, really is looking out for my needs. It's just that I, often, don't understand them, myself. Our families have known each other, before we were married. We, "officially," met each other in Dancing School (Ballroom). We had our FIRST DATE in 1956. I was enchanted by Her, Her dress and High Heels. Her Saddle Shoes were for School. She's had me, "wrapped around Her finger," ever since. I think, She knows me, better than I know me!

I still don't know why She demanded, that I call Her, "MISS MARY ELLEN," instead of, "MISTRESS." I just, "do." That's the way She likes it.

Miss Jamie Michelle, I still need to re-read your reply-post. Too many thoughts, too many tangents for my feeble brain to understand, without getting side-tracted.

Miss Monique, my long time Sissy School friend, you're so correct, unfaithfullness wields a very bitter feeling. I've never been un-faithfull. I like, (the late) Paul Newman's quip, "Why go out for a hamburger, when you have Filet Mignon at home?"

Our Daughter is taking us out for lunch, today. It'll be so enjoyable, albeit a non-Susan event. Hence, no nail colour at the Salon, yesterday, and I have my Spinal Doctor's follow-up on Thursday.

Again, thank you-all for your thoughts and, NO, I did not get a new blouse, although MISS Mary Ellen did present me with a new, black Camisole.

Sisterly yours,
"Missy," Susan Pauline

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 pm 

My dear Ms. Susan - I was going to say it was somewhat easier for Paul to say when he was going home to Joanne Woodward, but I recall Hugh Grant...