It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:35 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:47 pm 

Quote:
Enchantrix Rachel, I have breast forms and as I am a size queen they are the largest available (I think). I have a collection of H cup bras which are my prized possessions. I find the weight and movement when I walk are constant reminders why I first wanted to get in contact with my feminine side. The breastforms were expensive but are worth every penny.
I definitely agree that you get what you pay for in breast forms. Some gurls feel it's enough just to have the cups filled out, but I agree with you, in terms of training sissies and encouraging crossdressers--it's worth it to pay for the good ones!

Check out my tumblr at www.goddessrachelintelligentfemdom.tumblr.com

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:35 am 

Quote:
Slut_Maria, do you use the inserts or falsies to fill out your bras, or is skin contact with the fabric essential for you? I've heard both from sissy and crossdressing playmates![/color]
Both for me! I love wearing my C cup breastforms, but I also like to feel my nipples through my bra, which I can't really do with the forms...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:42 am 

Quote:
Quote:

I know I could never be a woman, I've always wanted to be a lady.
I like that!
Thank you Enchantrix Rachel, I feel such joy when I'm dressed in a pretty dress, hair and makeup, beautiful lingerie and heels. It's my happy place!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:36 pm 

Quote:
you were a sissy? Was it at a young age or later in life? When i was young i realize that i was different. I always did girly things and people around me would correct me. It is so sad that they tried that. Well they didn't succeed in that and that is great.

Mistress Lena
http://www.thekinkadvisor.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:55 am 

I knew I was stuck in the wrong body at a very young age and always knew that I was a female but didn't realize I was a sissy or what that meant until I was a senior in HS and someone called me a sissy even though by then I was FT as a girl.