It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:35 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:10 pm 

Unless you are from this part of the world, the expression used in the title, must be as foreign as - Swahili or Latin. How the cow ate the cabbage is an Okie's way of saying - sit down and let me explain how the world works.

With today's Sissyville post, detailing the overhaul of the Sunday Tutoring project - it seemed timely to sit down and in good ole Okie fashion - with a dash of Long Island attitude & `splain about the bovine and her dining habits.

It was about 3 months ago that a letter from a GG member made me aware of a few small issues around this pink palace. I believed most of them could be fixed, with some time and attention. After all I've had a genuine affection for the lady boys
my entire adulthood and I count many of you as my precious girlie friends.

A month in, the usual ways to spark up a forum weren't working, and since giving up isn't part of my DNA - I went for a brand spanking new kind of event. I'm an old hand here, and know the kind of work, and how much time it takes to develop and launch a project like this - but I was up for it - I like a happy community.

When luscious Miss Delia agreed to work on the project too - I was over the moon.

Through weeks of planning, brainstorming, and research, we put together a smooth-running 60 minute presentation, for The Jack Off Club. Both classes included audios, videos, girl tricks, hints and topical information, leaving time enough for student's questions, and lively conversation. We off-set the cost of the small fee. with a gift packet containing all of the class materials.

:shock: All that, for less than the cost of a 5 minute call!

With our members' wants in mind, Miss D and I nailed down events that should have been gang busters. The lack of participation, sign ups - and post comments was, disappointing - but that's the chance you take, experimenting with new ideas.

Miss D and I believe that the Jack Off Club could be another LDW winner. That belief is the reason for our recent efforts, changing the focus of our remaining 2 sessions. We are gona get Down & Dirty!

:arrow: But it will take more than happy thoughts to get this fairy to fly!
It needs YOUR support and efforts to enrich this community, and spread the Sissy Love.

http://www.femdomain.com/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 am 

Quote:
Unless you are from this part of the world, the expression used in the title, must be as foreign as - Swahili or Latin. How the cow ate the cabbage is an Okie's way of saying - sit down and let me explain how the world works.

With today's Sissyville post, detailing the overhaul of the Sunday Tutoring project - it seemed timely to sit down and in good ole Okie fashion - with a dash of Long Island attitude & `splain about the bovine and her dining habits.

It was about 3 months ago that a letter from a GG member made me aware of a few small issues around this pink palace. I believed most of them could be fixed, with some time and attention. After all I've had a genuine affection for the lady boys
my entire adulthood and I count many of you as my precious girlie friends.

A month in, the usual ways to spark up a forum weren't working, and since giving up isn't part of my DNA - I went for a brand spanking new kind of event. I'm an old hand here, and know the kind of work, and how much time it takes to develop and launch a project like this - but I was up for it - I like a happy community.

When luscious Miss Delia agreed to work on the project too - I was over the moon.

Through weeks of planning, brainstorming, and research, we put together a smooth-running 60 minute presentation, for The Jack Off Club. Both classes included audios, videos, girl tricks, hints and topical information, leaving time enough for student's questions, and lively conversation. We off-set the cost of the small fee. with a gift packet containing all of the class materials.

:shock: All that, for less than the cost of a 5 minute call!

With our members' wants in mind, Miss D and I nailed down events that should have been gang busters. The lack of participation, sign ups - and post comments was, disappointing - but that's the chance you take, experimenting with new ideas.

Miss D and I believe that the Jack Off Club could be another LDW winner. That belief is the reason for our recent efforts, changing the focus of our remaining 2 sessions. We are gona get Down & Dirty!

:arrow: But it will take more than happy thoughts to get this fairy to fly!
It needs YOUR support and efforts to enrich this community, and spread the Sissy Love.
Hi, Miss Vivian. In sincere honesty, I was worried that that might turn out to be the case. I think the Housewifery 101 course is a delightful idea by you and Miss Delia. But I think it could have benefited from more announcement time, as the first class was announced not much sooner than its start. But now that it is going, sissies should definitely get in on it! Thank you, Miss Vivian, and Miss Delia, for it!

Author (under my legal name) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.host56.com