It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:04 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Member In Good Standing
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:33 am 

Dear School-mates,

I think, it's been, "forever," since I entered this part of our School. It's changed. The, "Letters," used to be about the Daily Housekeeping Chores, and entertaining Guests. How to be a Good Sissy Maid Servant. There were questions about which Uniform to wear, while doing different chores.

There were thoughts or questions about starting anew due to a State of Life change. There is one entry from a Sissy(?) who will soon be married.

I've been a good Housemaid/Husband, I think. As many we Sissies, we have to blend in, Mistress/Wives with our Family-Life, i.e., Children, and keeping the two Worlds apart, yet together, at the same time

There were notes and thought about setting up, these Chores, Laundry, Cleaning, Household Shopping, and being with other Family members. I remember, when this was a Brand New Topic area. This should have pages and pages of entries with questons and helpful hints.

Right now, Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife is actually doing some of MY Daily Chores. I hurt my Rotator Cuff, in the Doctor's Office. My arm is still throbbing. I just took two of my RX Tramadol.

I was looking for some helpful hints or tips that wouldn't, "tax," my Left arm and shoulder.

Miss Mary Ellen get me to the Doctors. SHE schedules my Visits, perscriptions, et cetera.

I'm looks for chore hints of help from my School, "Sisters.'

Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:03 pm 

Hello Ms Susan Pauline!

I have some chore ideas for you that will not tax your recovering injured arm. I thought about what I like to have done for me. Think about these:

1. Organize her paperwork (sorting, tossing trash, filing)
2. Dusting with a feather duster
3. Clean mirrors (with one hand of course)
4. Clean/shine her shoes/boots
5. Organize her closet, putting clothing in by section, color, sleeve length, etc.

That will keep you busy and make your Mistress wife very happy.

Hugs,

Miss Violet
Quote:
Dear School-mates,

I think, it's been, "forever," since I entered this part of our School. It's changed. The, "Letters," used to be about the Daily Housekeeping Chores, and entertaining Guests. How to be a Good Sissy Maid Servant. There were questions about which Uniform to wear, while doing different chores.

There were thoughts or questions about starting anew due to a State of Life change. There is one entry from a Sissy(?) who will soon be married.

I've been a good Housemaid/Husband, I think. As many we Sissies, we have to blend in, Mistress/Wives with our Family-Life, i.e., Children, and keeping the two Worlds apart, yet together, at the same time

There were notes and thought about setting up, these Chores, Laundry, Cleaning, Household Shopping, and being with other Family members. I remember, when this was a Brand New Topic area. This should have pages and pages of entries with questons and helpful hints.

Right now, Miss Mary Ellen, my Mistress/Wife is actually doing some of MY Daily Chores. I hurt my Rotator Cuff, in the Doctor's Office. My arm is still throbbing. I just took two of my RX Tramadol.

I was looking for some helpful hints or tips that wouldn't, "tax," my Left arm and shoulder.

Miss Mary Ellen get me to the Doctors. SHE schedules my Visits, perscriptions, et cetera.

I'm looks for chore hints of help from my School, "Sisters.'

Missy Susan

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:38 pm 

Dear Miss Violet,

I do Thank You, for your, "Helpful Hints." I DO have a feather duster! I've forgotten about it. I originally purchased it for a Halloween Party at my, "beloved," Tiffany Club. Right now, it's in a plastic bag, to keep the dust off it! That has to be ironic, I think. The feathers are deep blue, creme, and magenta. I also used it at my own door on, "All Hallow's Eve." All the neighbors, children and adults, "loved," seeing me in my, "Costume." It wasn't a costume for moi. It was my Fancy Uniform.

Miss Mary Ellen is a sneakers and pants person. One of us should wear dresses, She chose me! Due to feet problems, She doesn't wear Heels. She has one nice, NICE, not Pretty, pair of, "flats." They were called, "skimmers," at one time. Organizing Her closet should take a second or two. I still enjoyed your very useful suggestions, though.

I had a very good Physical Therapy Session, today. Perhaps, my Rotator Cuff is healing (I hope). I'm down to one Tramadol pill during the day, however I'm still at two in the Morning. The, "other day," it hurt me, to key at my Desk-top. I do have my set of five Shoulder and Scapular, "sessions," to do each day. I go twice a week to P.T. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank Goodness for my cell-phone. That doesn't hurt to key.

Today, Wednesday, was a treat for me. Mistress took me out for lunch; that included a little Red Vino, too. I'm getting tired of hurting, though.

My Morning alarm is set for tomorrow (2:00 AM). I have Wednesdays OFF.

Sisterly yours,
Missy Susan

I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.