Your Input Regarding Audio Requested

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

If We Offered Audio in a Members Area or Individual Files For Sale, Would You Subscribe/Purchase?

I am most interested in a Members Area with new files added on a regular basis
25%
No, I only listen to the files because they are free
51%
I would be most interested in an "Audio Files Store" where I could purchase individual files
16%
No, I would never purchase audio files if you created an Audio Store
8%

Total votes: 526
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I was browsing through the posts on this forum and saw a suggestion for a Members' Audio section on our site, which would be updated more frequently than we currently update. This is something the Mistresses and I have discussed in the past, but we have not yet started the process of creating such a Members area. Perhaps that will be something we will do in the coming year, if there is enough interest among our sissies.

Please provide your input as far as your interest in this possible new feature by voting in our poll.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Ms. Ally
Last edited by Ms Ally on Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
fulldiaper13

I'm glad my advice is stirring possibilities...he he he..its a good idea :)
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Yes, thank you for the advice fd; it looks as if there may be sufficient interest! I am looking into the particulars and feasability of starting the Members' Audio area and will post updates on here if and when we start making plans to open it.

Regards,
Ally
del

There is a great discrepancy among the productions -- partly attributable to taste (accent, subject etc.), partly attributable to the ability of certain mistresses to create a "scene" through their voices. In other words, talent. Subjective as it may be, some have more verisimilitude than others.

I would want access to pretty much anything Ally and Tessa offered. And would consider purchasing. They're for real, afaic, and it comes through immediately. They like to make it happen -- taking control -- and they've either done it enough or done it in their heads enough to replicate it through their voices in recording scenarios. They'll always have an audience, no matter how they offer it.

Just the way Tessa, says, "hmmm" or Ally says, "very good!" is worth some entire other audios.

del
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Maybe Santa will buy me some new audio recording equipment this year for Christmas....then it will be Happy Holidays to all! I will have to remember to add that to my list before I mail it off to Santa

(yes yes, I still haven't got that derned list in the mail, don't ya'll know yet that I am the Mistress of Procrastination? :) )

Thank you, del, for your compliments. It is nice to know we have an eager and appreciative audience. That's inspirational in itself.

Ms. Ally
colette

I would be interested in a Members Area and/or purchase, if the prices are reasonable. I agree with "del" that the quality of the audio depends on who is doing it. I enjoy them when I get a sense of "presence" in some of them. There is a saying "suspension of disbelief" and that is true with some of the audios I have listened to . With some Mistresses there is a natural artifciality( a contradiciton in terms?) that clearly appeals to many on the forum, participants and lurkers alike, while others enjoy the more conversational and realistic tone of some of the other Mistresses in their audios. and I prefer those
Always trying, sometimes succeeding
Tessa

del wrote:There is a great discrepancy among the productions -- partly attributable to taste (accent, subject etc.), partly attributable to the ability of certain mistresses to create a "scene" through their voices. In other words, talent. Subjective as it may be, some have more verisimilitude than others.

I would want access to pretty much anything Ally and Tessa offered. And would consider purchasing. They're for real, afaic, and it comes through immediately. They like to make it happen -- taking control -- and they've either done it enough or done it in their heads enough to replicate it through their voices in recording scenarios. They'll always have an audience, no matter how they offer it.

Just the way Tessa, says, "hmmm" or Ally says, "very good!" is worth some entire other audios.

del
Aww, thanks, del!! I actually go "hmmmm" in my usual course of day. Yep, it's all a matter of taste. I'm glad conversational works well for some! :D
Miss Scarlett

As a Mistress who loves to do these audios I would like to add that I would participate in this new venture if it has enough interest.

Miss Scarlett
Ps: I'm from Texas, so the accent just goes with me :wink:
colette

Scarlett is the man(no pun intended). :) :wink:
Miss Scarlett

Colette,

I accept your compliment.....I think

I am all woman except when I add some extra features to what I am wearing, as you have experienced.

Mistress Scarlett
hayley

I would love to see a 'sissy seeking' section, categorised by country & county, where I could contact and meet other sissies in my area.

How about a members' area with not only regular audio updates, but also a sissy chat room and a sissy contacts area ?

hayley (x)

ps, and a sissy photo upload area.
muliebria

I drive a lot every day and listening to the audio from my laptop drives me to new daring stunts all the time! I've been seen rolling down the tollway with bright red lipstick and matching finger nail polish with my cami or bra clearly showing! I even have a sign in frilly pink letters that says "I'm wearing sissy panties" that I put on the seat next to me. One day I'll get up enough courage to put it in the window!

All the Mistress' audios are thrilling! Miss' Aly's Lessons and Miss' Tessa's Taxi really make it hard to concentrate on the road! (Don't worry, I keep both hands on the wheel!) The scorn in Miss' Cassandra's voice cupcake puts sissys in their place always makes my cheeks glow in embarrasment!
Miss' Hannah voice is so sexy and sweet that one wants to just offer one's sissy self up as a rug so she won't get her feet dirty! They all are so exciting, Miss' Tia, and Miss' Scarlett melt me! Whenever I'm having a hard day in manwear, I can tart up and let one of your beautiful voices take over!

You might want to offer short samples of the entire audio clip. That way, your sissys will know which files they want to pay for and you'll set the irresistable hook in so deep none of us will be able to resist! The only request I'd have is to make payment as easy and anonymous as possible.

Thank all you for sharing your wonderful voices with us!
Miss Scarlett

Mulibria,

I like your suggest of a short clip of the audios for sale or membership offerings in the future.

I also think a brief scenario of what is in the clip would be helpful too. For example if there is male involvement in the audio and you don't want male action you should know ahead of time that this is not the audio for you.

If toys such as dildos, strap-ons or any other things are used on the Sissy this should also be told in advance.

We all have different tastes so what one would find of no interest at all, someone else might find the same audio as perfect for them.

Great suggestion and if you have a special type of audio you would like add it here and we will look into it.

Mistress Scarlett
PS: I liked that you melt when you listen to my audio :D
nikkia

my vote was for the more frequent updates for members.
the audio on this site is wonderful, it is the main attraction for me.
i enjoy sampling and remixing the files for personal trance.
if a membership fee is the only way to sustain the playful content,
then sign me up.
(though i would not be opposed to current members of the board being granted "start-up" complimentary access)

i can't express my love for the the audio content enough!!!
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I am glad you enjoy the audio! Perhaps we can make arrangements for those who contribute scripts and ideas to receive complimentary access.

Speaking of that, I feel a recording mood coming on, so EMAIL me some scripts or stories or ideas you'd like me to magically transform into Sissy School audio (if you send me stories they MUST be written by you, or you must have permission from the original writer.)

Happy New Year!

Ms. Ally