Ms Claire prepares Crystal for her exotic dancing debut.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress_Claire

I hope you enjoy this as much as the lovely Crystal did! :D

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Claire/ ... ripper.mp3

Read more about Ms Claire in her blog at http://kinkblogger.com/claire/
sissy_sindy

that was a great recording Mistress Claire .... and i'm sure the luvly sissy Crystal had a good time too! :shock: :oops: :D
sissyphilipa

Fantastic! and I love the ending. Please will the be a part 2 of what fun Crystal had in the dressing room? :oops:
LisaAnn69

I'd much rather join Crystal on stage to give the real men a real show. If we're lucky, maybe they'll join in. (Am I too slutty?)
What are you waiting for? Panty me, please.
Mistress_Claire

I am glad that all of you enjoyed it. Perhaps there will be a part 2. :wink:
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Mistress Claire, i'm sure I posted a reply on this thread but I have to say that I would love to be an exotic dancer for You!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Very exciting Mistress Claire. Looks like You found a new assignment for Your sissies. we work as sissy maids, sissy whores and now sissy strippers. i can just see a line of horny perverts outside my dressing room waiting for their cupcake jobs. What an excellent way to earn money for Mistress.

i have to go now and practice my sissy striptease routine.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

This is a great idea Mistress Claire. You hit the nail right on the head. i just love dressing as a glamorous exotic dancer and perfoming a sexy striptease to some sexy bum and grind music.

Perhaps, You could have Your own night club with a large group of sissy striptease dancers perfoming on stage to all those horny perverts and offering discount blowjobs after each performance.

i would suggest, Mistress Claire, that sissy strippers should wear a cute little chastity device as part of our attire. In spite of the intense shame and humiliation of stripping in front of all those people, we would probably all be sporting an unsightly little hardon when we slipped out of our panties.

i think it would be fun to see which sissy stripper could earn the most money back stage after his perfomance. i think candy cumslut is an excellent name for a sissy striptease dancer don't You Mistress.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissy maid bobette

Good point, candy cumslut, on the chastity device. i would suggest the CB 2000 cock cage. Maybe we could decorate it with cute little pink ribbons or cute little flowers etc.

i don't think it would very attractive for a sissy stripper to finish his routine by slipping out of his pretty panties and displaying a three or four inch hardon. And, heaven forbid, there are some sissy perverts, namely me, who might lose control and start stroking their little stiffies right on stage.

So i think we should all finish our strip routines wearing nothing but our six inch cum fuck me pumps, a pretty little cock cage and a very embarrased grin.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
BlondeAngela

That is lovely Mistress Claire!!