A sissy got into My laundry again!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Marlena

Hi girls!
Today's audio is for all of you little hamper skunk sissies that can't stay out of Mistress Marlena's dirty laundry. If you're well behaved, I might just let you keep a pair to play with :wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Marlena ... dryday.mp3

-Mistress Marlena
empressmarlena@yahoo.com
www.themasturbatrix.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Marlena wrote:Hi girls!
Today's audio is for all of you little hamper skunk sissies that can't stay out of Mistress Marlena's dirty laundry. If you're well behaved, I might just let you keep a pair to play with :wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Marlena ... dryday.mp3

-Mistress Marlena
empressmarlena@yahoo.com
www.themasturbatrix.com
hamper skunk, eh?
what a wonderful description for those of us who're always sniffing around our Mistress underwear and stockings! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Excellent Mistress Marlena and of course You are right on target. we sissies are all disgusting panty perverts and hamper skunks, or as Mistress Trish calls us "hamper whores".

The minute his Mistress turns Her back or goes out for the day, the typical sissy maid rushes to the panty hamper and starts sniffing, kissingm sicking and sucking on Mistress' dirty panties and stockings. we all know its digusting and perverted, but we just can't help ourselves and when we beg for panties, Mistress just laughs and denies us the privilege.

i can understand why so many Dominant Women are locking their sissy maids in a CB 2000 cock harness. It seems that severe scoldings and spankings just won't cure a sissy hamper skunk from his perverted behviour.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy maid bobette

What i meant Mistress Marlena was

"licking and sucking on Mistress' dirty panties and stockings" not sicking.
miss prissy pindick

Yes Mistress Marlena, i confess to being a sissified panty pervert and hamper sissy skunk. i just read a story on line about this pervasive problem Dominant Women are having with their sissified male maids who are their husbands, boyfrieds etc. They all seemed to be in agreement that spankings and scoldings don't seem to work and have resorted to locking their sissy's dickies in chastity cages and some have even locked their lingerie hampers in a closet so sissy can't get to their dirty dainties. This seems so cruel.

i wish Mistresses would understand how weak minded empty headed we sissies are and how helpless we become at the sight of our Mistress' dirty panties, stockings, garters and brassieres. After all we are not allowed to touch our beautifull Mistress except for the rare occassion when we are ordered to lick the filth off Your high heels. What else is their for us but sneak off to a dark closet with a pair of Your dirty panties and stockings and indulge our disgusting, perverted desires.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid bobette

Very well said prissy pindick and i totally agree. But i think Dominant Women like Mistress Marlena realize what dim witted bimbos we all are and that we always let our tiny little dickies do all the thinking for us. i think they enjoy tormenting us by dangling a pair of dirty panties or stockings in front of a begging sissy or even a group of sissies laughing at us and denying us the panties.

i guess we are relegated to a life of chastity cages and the rare privilege of licking the filth off their spiked heels. i guess we should be thankfull for small favors.