Big cupcake Humiliation

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy_sindy

Ms Grace, that was AMAZING!
i never thought something like this could be so erotic .... til i heard your voice. i'm soooo embarrassed. :oops:
PamperPantieGirl

Mummmm! Yes! That was SO hot Ms. Grace.
I was not able to stay dry while listenting to it! I made a
big creamy right in my Pampers........good thing I had them on
huh, Ms. Grace?

Thank-you so much for taking your time to record and post this!
Sissy Girl that wears Pampers, rubber pants, silky pretty panties, and maxi pads. Like to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Have cam too.
SissyTiffySpears

:cry: Ms. Grace i have a pwoblem. Evewy time i twy to listen to one of Your wonderful audios i can't get it to load all the way it just stops like part way through and i dont know how to fix it! Can someone pwease help a ditzy lil sissy girl with her puter pwoblems. pwetty pwease wif sugar on top?
MzGivingGrace

Awww I am not sure either. Soooo best I can say is email Me at mzgivinggrace@aol.com and I will send you the file till we can figure it out. :-)
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
SissyTiffySpears

MzGivingGrace wrote:Awww I am not sure either. Soooo best I can say is email Me at mzgivinggrace@aol.com and I will send you the file till we can figure it out. :-)
Oh thank You thank You thank You a million times Ms Grace! i sent you an email an am just soooo touched at how wonderful an sweet You are. You've made this wittle sissy vewy happy bouncy ^_^
stephykate1

Ms Grace,

This is one of the best AB recordings I have ever heard.

Thanks,

StephyKate
fulldiaper13

It turned out really good, thanks for making it proud. To bad that not many enjoy or are interested in AB audio's. I'd write another if I knew someone would do it...thank again......it was awesome
babyryan

fulldiaper there is more of us than you think, and that one was REALLY exciting. it was a great story. we all loved it and would love more.
thanks for sharing
wannabe_baby

I've listened to this audio quite a lot and, even though it might be a little late, I just wanted to say how wonderful it was. I spurted more than once to it and fulldiaper's script and Ms Grace's magnificent taunting voice made it an absolute joy to listen to. You both really managed to humiliate brilliantly and it's the best audio I've ever heard. :)
fulldiaper13

thanks...I'd love to do another, but it seems like us big babies are outcasts...no one wants to do a legitimate audio of a total humiliating big cupcake audio.
wannabe_baby

Honestly, I don't think that's true. Empress Mallory, Ms Tara and now Empress Samantha have all agreed to do ABDL audios for me.
fulldiaper13

Thats great....I've been on for awhile, and its hard to get anyone to notice us...but if thats changing...then thats great to hear.