"May I make a cummie in my panties Mistress?" Pt.2

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid bobette

i just love it Mistress Sarah when You say the word PANTIES or in this case PAN-TEASE. we poor little sissies locked in chastity for several months now and adorned in our pink lacey dresses and ruffled pink panties crawling from Mistress to Mistress begging and pleading to make a creamy, cummie mess in our panties.

All we need is one Mistress to give Her approval and the sissy gets to jerk off, but at the end of the day Ladies are disgusted with our pitifull performance and no permission is given. The pathetic girlie men are kneeling at Your feet crying and sobbing and pleading for You to reconsider.

Mistress Sarah may i please, please, please may a cummie in my pretty pink panties?
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
miss prissy pindick

Very humiliating Mistress Sarah and i agree with bobette when You say PANTEEES, we tiny dicked little sissy queers just go all to pieces. It is just so exciting to listen to You and makes me want to masturbate all the more.

You and Your lovely Mistress Friends must find it terribly amusing to sissify we helpless males, lock in chastity for several months and make us dress in these frilly dresses, lingerie and of course, our pink frilly panties and make us beg and pleade for permission to masturbate,

Well if You so order Mistress Sarah!

Mistress Sarah, and beautifull Ladies, may i please, please, please make a cummie in my pink frilly panties.

And Mistress Sarah, if You do grant permission and allow me to jerk off, may i please sniff a pair of Your lovely panties when i do it?
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid bobette

prissy pindick, you must be kidding....getting unlocked from chastity, being allowed to jerk off and begging Mistress Sarah for a pair of Her lovely, sexy, worn panties while you do it. Fat Chance.

i apolgize for prissy pindick, Mistress Sarah. sometimes we sissies get a little greedy. i must admit though, the fantasy is spectacular. Permission to masturbate while snifiing a pair of Mistress Sarah's panties.....so yummy.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings