Comments/Audios

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Scarlett

Please take a look at the thousands of "views" of the free audios the Mistresses have posted here compared to the number of replies or posts from the listeners.

It would be so nice for the Mistresses to hear from you.

We don't expect you to write an essay on how this audio changed your life, but just a
"thanks" or even a :D or a :oops: is nice to see.

Some are always adding their input and this can only encourage us to do more and we thank you.

I think I can include the other Mistresses with myself that when we post an audio it is a thrill to see a comment posted next to our audios.

Put yourself in our place and you try your best to capture a script to make it sound like the author wanted it, record it and post it and no one says anything.
Would or could your thoughts be, I guess they listened and didn't enjoy it or they would have said something?

In short, your comments can make our day and all are greatly appeciated. :D

Thank you,
Mistress Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
sissy maid bobette

i couldn't agree more Mistress Scarlett. i try to comment as frequently as possible and make a sincere effort to increase my responses. It does make the audio section so much more enjoyable when we sissies comment on how much we love the Mistress or enjoy the shame or embarrassment of the audio.

i hope more sissies will comment.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
wannabe_baby

Very well said Mistress Scarlett. Personally, I absolutely adore the audios and am eternally thankful that the Mistresses give us these magnificent audios for free. How many places are kind enough to do that? Not many, I'll wager. Sissy School show a level of kindness that I personally haven't seen before, offering us these audios for free, and I agree that we should show an equal level of gratitude for their kindness.
calvinfeminized

Dear Mistress Scarlett,

I will try to let you mistresses know when I enjoy one of the audios that you have made. I've been enjoying them for some time now. I love any of the audios that have to do with feminizing me. I think I've been changed by listening to them. I think you and the rest of the mistresses are actually making me more feminine and submissive the more I listen to your audios. I think it's only a matter of time before I'm completely under your control and start phoning you for some actual hands on, live, feminization.

Sincerley, Calvinfeminized.
Scarlett

Thank you both for such nice words and how well you both expressed how much our audios mean to you.

I am going to bring what you wrote to the attention of all the Mistresses so they too can feel the same appreciation I felt when I read them.

All I asked for was a "thanks" or :D and you both went the extra mile which means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to send your thanks and thoughts.

Mistress Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
candy cumslut

i totallly agree Mistress Scarlett and vow to spend more time replying to the absolutely lovely audios made by our gorgeous Mistresses. They certainly have made me a better and more obedient sissy albeit a much more horny one. So hard to control the natural wanking desires of a submissive sissy.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
Sissie_Julie

Mistress Scarlett, THANK YOU for taking the time to make audios and answer emails for all of us sissies! We are all in your debt. I just LOVE all of your audios, and eagerly await your next one. I know I am not the only sissy that would love to pamper you by happily serving as your sissy maid, totally devoted to serving you...

Respectfully,

sissy julie
Scarlett

calvinfeminized,

Thank you for your appreciation of our audios.

There is a big difference between reading the forums and listening to audios than doing things over the phone.

Believe me everyone, no matter what they are calling about, is nervous.
Not knowing how it works, will the Mistress think I am weird or some kind of pervert?
How do I explain to her what I want?
Will she get it or do some kind of standard sissy call?
Can I tell her my deepest thoughts and secrets?
Will she laugh at me? (not in the good way)

Well, guess what, every Mistress who has been ready to take her first call is nervous too until she has done a few and gets it.

It is so okay to be nervous, shy, quiet, or confused trying to explain what you want in your call.

The forums and audios are great for a sissy in general, but on the phone it's all about you and how you feel about being a sissy or living out that fantasy that keeps popping into your head.

MsAlly asks all the Mistresses which sites they want to be on so if a Mistress is on SissySchool.com she is there because she wants to be there and enjoys talking to a sissy.

Read our bios and see if a certain Mistress seems to be on your same wave length.

If you are nervous you can always just send an email to her with your fantasy or what you want to talk about first and get a reply from her to see if you are suited for each other.

As I have said so many times IT'S ONLY WORDS and that is it. Words to have fun and be entertained by and receive pleasure for you and get away from reality for a little while.

And nobody says once you make a call you have to drag it out if you have gotten what you came for or would like to finish up without a Mistress.

I would recommend to anyone who has been tempted to call, but backed out at the last minute to try a great feature we have.

You call the dispatcher, give her your information and whom you wish to talk to and tell her this: "I only want a 10 minute call and at the 10 minute limit have the call terminated or disconnected".

This way you know ahead of time you only have a limited time, you get to test the waters to see how it goes and if you feel like you have gotten what you want after 5 minutes you can just hang up.

Personally I love these calls because we can get right down to business as to what you want and get into the call knowing our time is limited. If you are shy I or another Mistress will ask questions until you are comfortable coming out with what you want.

Sometimes I refer to some of these calls as the "finish up" call. You've been aroused a long time, but just need something or someone to push you over the edge.

Every caller is different so every call is geared towrds what you want.

For example (and this may not be your cup of tea) I love it when I hear a feminine sultry voice come on the line and the first words I hear are,"Miss Scarlett, I am a cock sucking slut and want a big cock in my mouth" If a toy is handy we use that and I call him all kinds of dirty names and tell him to suck that cock, etc.

I really get into what I am doing and it's kind of funny when I am talking away and they have to interrupt and say, "that's enough Ms. Scarlett, I already came" and I'm still getting warmed up.

When you call it is YOUR call and custom made just for you.

Calls can range from just tips on being more feminine to my using a strap-on on you or pimping you out and everything in between.

After taking calls about ten years I enjoy all my calls and love to get my imagination whirling as to what would make you most excited. I like to ask questions so you don't have to tell me everything if you are embarrassed at first and I want to go as far as you want to go. Tell a Mistress up front what you don't want and she will comply with your wishes......however sometimes into the call you could decide otherwise...so just come out with it and go with it.

You and I or the other Mistresses will not run into each other on the street, it's over the phone and completely anonymous and safe.

We know you are nervous, but you will be really surprised how quickly you get over your fears once we get into your call.

If we did not understand or enjoy all the variety that comes with a sissy call we surely would not ask MsAlly to place on this site.

Think about that 10 minute test call and the worst case scenario...you just hang up.

Many of my long time callers are still nervous when they call, but it's a fun nervous, knowing kind of what to expect, but never sure, yet knowing the end results are worth that little bit of nervousness. Yes, they even get off to the nervous part too.

What I have written is not meant to sound like a sales pitch. Trust me, I am not going out to get that new Lexus based on a few 10 minute calls. Just to give you some encouragement to give it a try and see how you like it.

If you have any comments or questions you can email me: Madameincharge@aol.com or another Mistress of your choosing.

This is not a job interview; it's FUN! :D

Mistress Scarlett
Ms Scarlett