Sissy Slut Discipline - Ms Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

rowdyrod

this was a hot audio mrs sarah! your voice is just seething with liquid sex
MsSarah

I know you are obsessed with my voice. :)
sissy maid bobette

Wonderfull Mistress Sarah and so intoxicating. You are so right Mistress. we tiny dicked sissy sluts do tend to be very naughty and are constantly having difficutly controlling our little dickies. It seems that once we get all dolled up in our bras, panties, stockings, garters and spiked heels we act like masturbating fools constantly ogling Your photos, listening to Your recordings and playing with ourselves.

Who could argue with Your program of locking sissy dicks in chastity, caning our pantied asses and denying us masturbation privileges until You decide it is deserved. i will say Mistress that we sissies can be put to good use as sissy maids and sissy whores woh work the streets sucking cock and earning money for Mistress.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
miss prissy pindick

Just lovely Mistress Sarah and right on target. we sissies can be so naughty with our compulsive masturbating and perverted panty sniffing. we are so lucy to have a Mistress who will correct this aberrant behaviour and lock up our little dickies in chastity and whip our pantied asses when we naughty.

It is an honor Mistress Sarah to be used by You whether its working as a sissy maid or walking the streets as a cheap cocksucking prostitute.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy_sindy

thank you Mistress Sarah, listening to your voice explaining how you would punish us sissies is soooo intoxicating :!: