New Sissy Audio from Ms Scarlett

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Scarlett

Thank you all for writing such nice things about the audio I recorded.

My scripts for most of these come from sissy school members so they seem to know just what you want to hear.

My main script writer wants to remain anonymous, but I thank her for all she has contributed and there will be more in the future.

Maybe if you all wrote a little note to Sissy Anonymous she could come up with some more. When she reads the responses you write to me she is amazed and flattered so let me give half the credit to her excellent script writing. She gives great directions and details which make these audios seem so real they are like made just for you.

This particular sissy sends me scripts that she pays for and they are really good stories and fun to record.

After reading all your comments I am glad you all had a happy ending after or while listening to them :oops:

Miss Scarlett
secretsis

OMG, that was so sexy. She sure know what she is doing. I wish she was my friend for real. Thank you.
Scarlett

secretsis,

I'm glad you thought it was sexy and I think every sissy has a dream of someone in real life to transform them. Some are lucky to have this or experienced in their past

I guess next to the real thing is phone and audios. It wasn't that long ago we had neither so let's enjoy Sissy School and at least we can fantasize...which in some cases can be better than the real life experience.

In fantasy you can make everything perfect :wink:

Mistress Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
secretsis

Scarlett wrote:secretsis,

I'm glad you thought it was sexy and I think every sissy has a dream of someone in real life to transform them. Some are lucky to have this or experienced in their past

I guess next to the real thing is phone and audios. It wasn't that long ago we had neither so let's enjoy Sissy School and at least we can fantasize...which in some cases can be better than the real life experience.

In fantasy you can make everything perfect :wink:

Mistress Scarlett
Mistress Scarlett

Thank you so much for your reply. It's Women like you that bring out the girl in me. I don't know if fantasy can be better than real life experience, but I'll pray that a Woman comes into my life, sees me for who i am and transforms me into a girl (at least just for a day). The Women who do this are making dreams come true for us sissies. And Sissy School treats us just like we need to be treated. Thank you Ma'am. (from girl to girl).
sissy_sindy

i've always LUVED this recording! :D :oops:
Sissie_Julie

WOW, THIS IS ME !! THANK YOU, MISTRESS SCARLETT !