Ms Sarah cupcake Sissy to wear curlers assignment

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

You will be a good girl and do what I tell you to do. Listen to the audio. You are cupcake to wear curlers for me while you go out.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/s ... gnment.mp3
michelle69

Mistress, love your audio clip. I am a huge roller fan. I hope you can add to this roller audio clip. I love having my hair put in rollers
MelissaBeth

God bless you for this amazing audio, hair curlers and teased up bouffant hairdo's are so feminine. Thank you, Melissabeth
tonya_c

I love roller sets...hair dryers...cupcake to wear curlers would be so erotic!! I'd love to take this assignment!!
BlondeAngela

I enjoy having my long blonde hair wet set and put in rollers also. It is very feminine and is wonderful!
My daughters who are in college or my genetic women friends do that once in awhile for me. I have had it done at my beauty salon also. My man likes my long straight blonde hair, but he likes my long blonde hair in waves and curls also.
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Thank-You Ms Sarah! Your voice is intoxicating! Luv the curler assignment!
MsSarah

Well thank you. I know you girls loved this and I had fun doing this audio.