The Art of Shoe Dangling ... by Ms Olivia

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsOlivia

There is an ART to dangling your heels .... so that those with even a smidge of a foot fetish will lose their....ah, minds.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Olivia/ShoeDangling.mp3

Enjoy! Olivia
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
sissy_sindy

Thank you Ms Olivia for this lesson in feminine teasing! :)
MsOlivia

Successful TEASING is such an ART.....yes, some of it is simply what you are .... BORN to do....and do it naturally .... other aspects ARE LEARNED and don't let anyone tell you differently!
Just let Me know if you want Me to post more audios like that.
I LOVE TEASING....can't you TELL!
hugs, dears,
Ohhhhhhhh-livia

BlondeAngela

Lovely Mistress Olivia!
It is wonderful for a ladyboy to not only dress and look like a beautiful feminine woman, but to learn feminine charm and flirting techniques with handsome masculine men.
You genetic women mistresses are wonderful to train sissy ladboys that way, it is part of their feminization and their preparation to please handsome masculine men..
BlondeAngela

That is lovely Mistress Olivia!
It is wonderful for a ladyboy to not only dress and look like a beautiful feminine woman, but to learn feminine charm and flirting techniques with handsome masculine men.
You genetic women mistresses are wonderful to train sissy ladboys that way, it is part of their feminization and their preparation to please handsome masculine men..
MsOlivia

Dear Blonde Angela....
As you well know, I am fairly CERTAIN, in my conviction that being a Woman in the fullest sense....or encouraging the feminine side of any genetic man ... is SOOOOOO much more than just the clothes and makeup and stuff.
It's all about Attitude.
It's all about Style.
It MIGHT be all about cute shoes, but that would be another audio! ~giggle~
I notice how YOU artfully flip your long blonde hair .... so you KNOW what I'm talking about.
More audios soon dear and thank you for writing.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh-livia

candy cumslut

i have a lttle different take Mistress Olivia. i just adore ogling your gorgeous liegs in black stockings and spiked heels. i am very perverted high heel worshipper and i am on my knees in my cute little french maid's uniform begging and pleading to gently kiss Your sexy heels only to be teased and denied. What an intoxicating shoe dangle.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
MsOlivia

I'm THRILLED you share My adoration of ALL THINGS spiked .... ~evil Grin ~
what French Maid's uniform are you wearing? I have several French Maids and they are SO ATTENTIVE to my EVERY NEED.
Right now .....
they are finishing PREPARING My shoes for the Fall Fashion Changeover ... meaning they must lick all these summer sandals and make sure they're lovely and tidy.
And THEN they must get out My array of BOOTS......and other winter fashions .... My My My small world isn't it Candy?
~pinches~
Ohhhhhhhh-livia

sissy maid bobette

Oh my Mistress Olivia, what a lovely and exciting audio. i can my sissy self on my hands and knees, dressed in my sexy black french maid's uniform begging for the privilege of kissing and licking Your sexy spiked heels. Just one kiss Mistress Olivia.....please?

i am so enivious of Your sissy maids getting Your fall shoes and boots ready for the season. i hope You have their teeny cupcake locked in restrictive chastity devices. i don't know how the little jerkoffs could ever control themselves. You know Mistress Olivia, we sissies are all such all such compulsive masturbators.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

i was wearing my black satin french maids uniform Mistress Olivia. It is very short, just comes to the tops of my nylons, and is off the shoulder and trimmed with white lace. Underneath i was wearing a black lace bustier, well padded to a DD cup, with garters, of course, black bikini panties with black full fashioned seamed nylon stockings and black patent leather pumps with five inch spiked heels.

i make myself up like a cheap slut, or should i say cumslut, with light blue eyeshadow, false eyelashes and plenty of bright red cocksucker lipstick. Finally a poofy blonde wig with a lacey maids cap and apron and i am ready to serve my Mistress and hopefully get to kiss Your spiked heels.

sissy maid bobette maid a good point about keeping Your sissy maids in cock bondage. Almost all of we sissies are helpless, tiny dicked, dim witted compulsive masturbators who let our puny penises do all the thinking for us. The last thing a Dominant Woman of Your stature needs is for Your sissy maids to neglect their duties and sneak off the the closet with a Your heels, panties or stockings and waste time jerking off.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Olivia,

I got home from work early tonight and I decided to enter our School. Mistress is asleep.

I do my own shoe dangling and I pay attention to it. That's why I like normal pumps. (a.k.a.: Court Shoes)

There'a a, "Legs and Heels dot com Website. I sent an e-mail, a couple of years ago, and was, "told," "You cross dressers have enough Websites. Leave us alone."

It was somewhat, "cupcake." But then guess who, the next time I was in my favorite, "watering hole," took a look around, and I started dangling one of my heels. The, "fellas," were looking and as soon as I looked at them, they looked away. Then, they looked back when they thought I wasn't observing them. Now get this, this place is across the street from a College. There were some very pretty co-eds there. THEY were dressed in jeans, a girl's T-shirt, and sneakers. Who were the fellas looking at?

Moi!

I'm probably 40 years older than they are. Clothes do make the person. I don't care how pretty and cupcake you are, you dress like a slob, you don't get looked at where a more prettier dressed, "woman," is. Now this was some seven or eight years ago. My Mistress/Wife was still my Girlfriend/Wife. I'm the, "resident cross-dresser," there." They know me both ways. I had a little extra fun that night. Men do look at a shapely leg, dangling a pretty high heel shoe.

Most of you class-mates, don't remember, The Armstring Circle Theatre," in televison. Miss CarolAnn, you might .. maybe. But you're still a cupcake.

During one commercal for their floors, the camera zoned in on the floor and this very shapely, cupcake lady with, "perfect, beautiful legs," and a great spike high heel shoes. All television was in black and white. Color-televsion wasn't invented yet. The camera kept going from the floor, the shoes, and her legs. Then as it slowly turned to the side, you could see a profile of a very pretty bust. The hair was very, "Hedy LaMarish.." Then it showed her face. She had to be 70 years old. I was in High School. I thought, Wow! I'd like to be her. Until... I saw her face. Men do look at pretty legs and heels.

Often for me, I start analyzing the shape of the legs or I want swap heels.

I can dangle with the best of them!

Perhaps, that's why my Mistress/Wife keeps me in heels that have an instep strap.

It's a fun practice.

Well, it's back into my closet for tomorrow. My oldest granddaughter and I are going to the Boston Ballet to see Cinderella. She's golt a new dress. I'll be in a Tuxedo. I won't be dangling any heels tomorrow. Anything, "Susan," is off-limits with our grandchildren. I get to be the, "head of the cupcake," for a while. We may even have a future Ballerina in the cupcake. I know the girls have me, "hooked," on Ballet. I take much pride in seeing them dance. Dancing Ballet is tougher work than being a construction worker. It takes more talent and skill. Then, too, being a woman far exceeds anything a man can do.

It's time for bed.

Missy Susan.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.