Confess your Cock Sucking Desires My sissy ~ by Miss Brooke

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

nancysue4u

Mistress Brooke - the only thing hotter than a fat dick in my mouth is You ordering me to do it and laughing.
candy cumslut

It is so nice, Mistress Brooke, to get on one's nylon clad knees and confess all of my dirty little secrets to such a beautifull Mistress.

Yes Mistress, i confess to being a sissy crossdressing fag. i love dressing in my frilly bras, panties, garter belts, nylons and five inch heels with whorish makeup and bimbo wigs and prance around like a little fairy. i always do my housework in my black french maid's uniform with spiked heels,

Yes Mistress, i confess to being a dirty, compulsive masturbator. i find that i need to lock up my little cupcake cupcake in a CB 2000 chastity cage to prevent cumming in the first few minutes after i slip on my sissy panties. i can certainly understand why so many Dominant Women are locking their sissies in cock harnesses. The little perverts just can't stop jerking off.

Yes Mistress, i confess to being a sissy cocksucker. i fantasize about You dressing me as a cheap, sleazy prostitute in a short tight red dress, six inch red patent leather sandals and plenty of bright red cocksucker lipstick and sending me to the streets or gay bars to suck cock for money. i love the part of the recording when You say "cocksucker" and listen to it over and over.

Well, i guess it time for this sissy cocksucker to practice. Down on my knees, i will go to work on my 10 inch black dildoe. Maybe for good measure, i will take the smaller 8 inch black dick and stuff it up my sissy ass.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
Tiffany~

Whenever i think about sucking cock my mouth waters and i get hard. I wear panties as often as i can get away with and never have normal sex. I have used dildos before and currently own two. I want to be a sissy faggot cuckold slave to anyone better than me. Sometimes i shunt this off and pretend I'm manly, but really I know Im a girly faggot and my penis is tiny... I could never please a woman with it properly, I want to make myself presentable to a mistress or a master and submit to his/her wishes.

I have only been receptive in sex and was known as a sissy in highschool, I resented it but now.... I know that is who I am.
SISSY KRISSY

I am happy to admit to you Mistress Brooke my desire to SUCK COCK. I had an amazing lesson from you about how this cupcake can please a man by being the BEST LITTLE COCKSUCKER. I yearn to suck cock everyday and with your instruction and support, I know I can be the best cocksucker in the world. mmmmmm what a treat, to suck a cock, maybe if I'm a good cupcake, you will instruct me in how to suck your boyfriends cock.

sissy krissy
KRISSY WANTS TO BE YOUR PRISSY SISSY!!
sissyjoelle

My Dearsest Mistress Brooke,

Thanks you so much for your audio. I confess that I am a sissy cock sucking faggot. I love wearing pink panties, bra, stockings and 5 inch heels while I suck cock at filthy adult theaters. I so wish you were there to see me and laugh at me while I suck the cocks of real men.

hugs and kisses Sissy joelle
sissybabytammy

Mistress Brooke,
My pathetic fantasy is to have a butt plug shoved in me, then triple diapered in Abend x-plus diapers, and a pick bra placed on me. Then have at least 10 men take turns face fucking me and shooting their man jucie all over my face, when they are done they pull the back of my cupcake away from my body and proceed to cupcake into my diapers while they are on me.
Sissy cupcake Tammy