OMG! Lil cupcake!~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... epster.mp3

Awwww...sissies mostly are so unfortunate in the basket department...now where is My magnifying glass, hmmmmmmm?
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Goddess, Mistress Cassandra, it is so terribly humiliating when You make fun of our tiny, little dickies. Of course You are absolutey correct. i think all sissies have very small penises. mine is just about three and one half inches fully erect. Sissy School Mistresses seem to have great fun mocking our little cupcake cupcake and putting we little shrimp dicks to shame.

It seems so overly cruel, but what we tiny dicked losers to do. we sissies can be usefull in other areas Mistress. we can be put to work as sissy maids or pimped out as wage earning prostitutes for our Mistress.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
M_Cassandra

Yes indeed...also, sissies are best on the bottom getting strap on action. Let's face it; they can never be on top, ever ! :)
wannabe_baby

M_Cassandra wrote:Yes indeed...also, sissies are best on the bottom getting strap on action. Let's face it; they can never be on top, ever ! :)
*giggles* A sissy? On top? It's unheard of! :)
sissy maid bobette

It almost sounds. wannabe cupcake, that Mistress Cassandra was making a joke. Although a sissy bitch bent over with a giant stapon stuffed up his ass is certainly no joke. A sissy's place is on his knees scrubbing Mistress Cassandra's floors and toilets or in some back alley kneeling and sucking cock for the profit his Mistress.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
miss prissy pindick

Great recording Mistress Cassandra even though it is so terribly humiliating. You are so right Mistress. we sissies all have tiny penises and should be placed in pink panties, not to mention bras, garters, stockings and high heels and put to work.

Poor sissy maid bobette, three and one half inches fully erect! Not even my little pindick is that small. my dicklet is almost four inches....fully erect of course. Poor thing.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.