cupcake Scarletts cupcake

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Scarlett

I made up and recorded a cupcake audio.

If you have a cupcake I would suggest you have it on while listening or better yet go through the cupcake changing routine as you listen to cupcake Scarlett do it.

I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed recording it.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Scarlet ... tsbaby.mp3

cupcake
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
Scarlett

I see several have listened to my audio, yet no comments as to whether it was good or it sucked.

I am watching and when it reaches the 100 mark of viewers and has no posts I will assume it was not enjoyed and delete it.

Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
rowdyrod

i thought it was amazing scarlett. very hot audio! and i just listend to your talking panties audio on mistress always wins. it too was sexy! you have a voice that gives me a boner hehe

(i think lots of people enjoy the audios they are just too lazy to comment lol)
Scarlett

Thank you rowdyrod.

I was just about to hit the delete button when I saw your reply.

I'm glad you enjoyed the Talking Panties audio too.

I did get a private email that had some constructive criticism in it which I will keep in mind for my next audio.

I have two in mind. One is punishing my sissy maid and one is Ms.Scarlett's panty masturbation school.

Mistress Scarlett is not all sweet and nice so I think I need to show my other side in an audio. Those who have talked with me on the phone know it, but I think a sample here might be good for those who need some domination.

Thank you again rowdyrod and for those who just listen and don't comment consider yourselves spanked and all your panties cut into little pieces while you watch :cry:

Mistress Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
rowdyrod

Hey Mistress scarlett i would love to hear you be commanding. i got an idea for a perfect audio too! how about "boot camp panty camp"? where you are a drill instructor and you lay down the rules. the prisoner is taught that panties must be worn everyday and there will be panty inspection at 5 am every morning and morning wood in panties will not be tolerated and cupcake cummies by the drill instructors hand would be most wonderful :D anyways if ya got the time that would be one hot audio! in fact any mistress's that are reading are welcome to come up with a version. panty camp by all the mistress's as drill instructors omg that would rule haha
lil_boy_as

that was simply wonderful :) Thank you very very much.
wannabe_baby

Yes Miss Scarlett, it was excellent. There aren't enough sissybaby audios here and it's great to hear another one. :) I apologise for not commenting sooner.
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Ms. Scarlett,

Hello Ma'am.. As you know, I am a big Girl now, I have been getting my period for some time now. However I just had to tell you that although I am not a cupcake Girl anymore, after listening to your audio I am almost tempted to put on a cupcake and a pretty lil dress and bonnett... giggles..

I hope you are well. Miss ya.

Jacqueline.
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
Scarlett

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them. :)

Jaqueline, the fun part of being a big girl now is you can do whatever you want so if you want to try the cupcake and cupcake dress up just do it.

cupcake Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
PamperPantieGirl

That was so wonderful Auntie! I made an "Oopsie" right in my pants listening to it! As aways, "keep up" the great job!

Chrissy THE Pamper Sissy :oops:
Sissy Girl that wears Pampers, rubber pants, silky pretty panties, and maxi pads. Like to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Have cam too.
braslip

I loved it too, Mistress. I made a Number 3 in my panties when I was listening to it and had to change into a disposable cupcake. Please make more audios about taking us babies out shopping for pretty dresses, pushing us in a stroller and checking our didies to see if we are wet.
babyryan

thanks for another great audio Ms Scarlett :oops:
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> You turned me a brilliant shade of Scarlett! <blush>
melaniegirl

Scarlett wrote:I made up and recorded a cupcake audio.

If you have a cupcake I would suggest you have it on while listening or better yet go through the cupcake changing routine as you listen to cupcake Scarlett do it.

I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed recording it.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Scarlet ... tsbaby.mp3

cupcake
Oh Mummy Scarlett, what a lovely and fantastic audio that was. I am a self confessed full time sissy cupcake girl, and I am always wetting my diapers, which I wear with pretty frilly rubber panties on a full time basis. You are a wonderful cupcake who knows how to treat us sissies properly in the way we should be treat. Thank you cupcake Scarlett xxx
sissyphilipa

Thankyou Mistress Scarlett. I would love becoming your naughty little princess :oops: