Audio comments

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Scarlett

You are welcome Chrissy. I appreciate your comments and all the other Mistresses who have added their lovely voices to audios appreciate you taking the time to add your thanks here.

Miss Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Hello Chrissy,

Thank you for your sweet comments too. I appreciate you directing them to me, but all the Mistresses know you mean all the audios they have created along with mine.

This is definitely one area where no two audios are the same.

By the way Chrissy, looking at your profile statement at the end of your post you are quite the little show off aren't you? :wink:

Miss Scarlett
jvkoz

Thank you Miss Scarlett and Miss Ally for all the wonderful audios! They are very enjoyable to listen to. It is evident that you put a lot of effort and thought in their making. I shoulda said something before now. Count me as one of the bad girls. Maybe if I smile sweetly and wink real cute and pretty ...

John
________
Yamaha It490
Last edited by jvkoz on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PamperPantieGirl

Yes of course---ALL of the wonderful mistresses do a fantastic job! That is what keeps me cumming back!

And, Yes, Ma'am, I am a bit of a "show off"! :twisted: :oops:

Thanks Again!
Chrissy
Sissy Girl that wears Pampers, rubber pants, silky pretty panties, and maxi pads. Like to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Have cam too.
Miss Scarlett

Well, I was going to include in the bad girls, but you warm thanks and the wink :wink: got to me so you are welcome and we appreciate you saying thanks, John.

Mistress Scarlett
Sissie_Julie

A sincere THANK YOU and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of the Mistresses kind enough to post here and at MAW !!! I know I speak for many other sissies, too, when I say you Mistresses are ALL VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !!!

Your Devoted Sissy, Julie