first date

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sophiee

hi everyone

have just joined this site and its so fab am just looking for a little advice have been a girlie guy for so long now but never meeting anyone , cos always so afraid to go out to a club ! but i did last week and it was great and i met a nice guy there we chated and flirted was so great. He said maybe we should go out together on the next thursday . so am so ready to look fab for him nails hair fake tan the whole works new lingerie everthing. have flirted on web cam over the net but never in real life am really excited and dam dam nervous i want to look really good for him and i really want to please him he is so nice and just really nice so i know this is so silly a question but i dont know . i know i want to please him and make him feel nice. so is it ok to swallow cum hope that doesnt sound silly or gross but want to please him and know that would make him feel nice. he said last thursday maybe go back to his or mine afterwards so tink he fancies me and i think he great. thank you sophie
sophie