Sissy Humiliation Day 7 ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

So sissy boi is an all grown up 20 something nerd hanging at the water cooler with the girls, eh? I wonder if they know youre wearing panties..heh

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... ation7.mp3
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

M_Cassandra wrote:So sissy boi is an all grown up 20 something nerd hanging at the water cooler with the girls, eh? I wonder if they know youre wearing panties..heh

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... ation7.mp3
oooh, you know me so well, Mistress, but you forgot to mention how I used to gaze longingly at the girls in the typing pool in their pretty blouses, tight knee length skirts, sheer nylons and 4" heels, and the way they were always given plenty of time to do their nails, touch up their hair and makeup every so often, and skim through their fashion magazines in between work 'assignments', and wished I could be one of them! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
FemmeJenn

Not just panties but i'd often have on stockings and a garter belt too. A few times i wore a bra under a heavy shirt too but i was very self conscious and feared that someone might spot the outline of my bra straps so i quit wearing them to work. What really drove me wild was seeing the girls with their legs crossed in their skirts and heels, it had me wishing i could wear one too along with my painted toes and cupcake toe heels.
StephanieFashionModel

FemmeJenn wrote:Not just panties but i'd often have on stockings and a garter belt too. A few times i wore a bra under a heavy shirt too but i was very self conscious and feared that someone might spot the outline of my bra straps so i quit wearing them to work. What really drove me wild was seeing the girls with their legs crossed in their skirts and heels, it had me wishing i could wear one too along with my painted toes and cupcake toe heels.
and Jenn didn't you love the swish of the girls nylons when they crossed and uncrossed their legs or strutted up and down the office?

FemmeJenn

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
FemmeJenn wrote:Not just panties but i'd often have on stockings and a garter belt too. A few times i wore a bra under a heavy shirt too but i was very self conscious and feared that someone might spot the outline of my bra straps so i quit wearing them to work. What really drove me wild was seeing the girls with their legs crossed in their skirts and heels, it had me wishing i could wear one too along with my painted toes and cupcake toe heels.
and Jenn didn't you love the swish of the girls nylons when they crossed and uncrossed their legs or strutted up and down the office?

Oh yes, i loved that. :D It was like being teased they they were feminine and i wasn't but i had the satisfaction of knowing what i had on and i often wondered who actually had the prettiest things on underneath. :wink:
M_Cassandra

Panty hose does have a place somewhere, I agree. The swishing is much more efficient with panty hose.
StephanieFashionModel

M_Cassandra wrote:Panty hose does have a place somewhere, I agree. The swishing is much more efficient with panty hose.
Good Catholic girls, and sissies, wear pantyhose Mistress! :wink:

jaye

I'm sure I was caught buying lingerie today!