Strumpetwear ~ Mistress Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Guess what the tart nancy boys Stephanie and Angela will be wearing to walk the streets.........read my blog for more.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... etwear.mp3
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

M_Cassandra wrote:Guess what the tart nancy boys Stephanie and Angela will be wearing to walk the streets.........read my blog for more.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... etwear.mp3
Oooh, Mistress, 'nancy boys ': I love it.
You sure know how to keep your cupcake of sissies in their place! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy_sindy

ooooh, how deliciously naughty! :D
sissy maid bobette

Lovely Mistress Cassandra and Stephanie is absolutely correct when she says You know how to keep Your cupcake of sissies in our place. Trolling for dick to suck on completely void of any self respect or dignity. we are delighted to humiliate ourselves to earn money for our cruel Mistress.

i prefer to wear full fashioned, seamed nylons held up by black lacey garters under a skin tight and very short black spandex skirt. i wearing a red see through blouse and red patent leather come fuck me pumps with five inch spiked heels.

As i wiggle my sissy ass down the street the skirt creeps higher and higher. First showing the welts at the top of my stockings, then my garters and if i don't adjust my skirt, my panties will be in full view.

i feel humiliated and degraded. but what better way to pick up a horny john in need of a blowjob.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings