Boss Becomes Sissy Secretary ~Mistress Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

:twisted:
Last edited by MsSarah on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Sarah,

My friend, Ms. Sandy Thomas, has covered this story-theme in at least ten books in her, 'Little Pink Books."

The stories are quite nice for a, "Quick Read," but my reading has moved on.

The, "get even," theme is often used in Transgendered Theme stories.

Most of the time, I can't use the speaker on the computer as it would wake my my Mistress/Wife.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
FemmeJenn

I just love the way You giggle when describing scenes for Your sissies. I imagine myself staring at the floor, face blushed and nearly crying at being teased for being a little sissy with nowhere to hide. But Your devious laugh when You call sissies cocksuckers truly makes me feel there is nothing masculine left in me. :oops:
MsSarah

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Ms. Sarah,

My friend, Ms. Sandy Thomas, has covered this story-theme in at least ten books in her, 'Little Pink Books."

The stories are quite nice for a, "Quick Read," but my reading has moved on.

The, "get even," theme is often used in Transgendered Theme stories.

Most of the time, I can't use the speaker on the computer as it would wake my my Mistress/Wife.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I am familiar with those books as well. I have written hundreds of short stories about cupcake feminization personally and one of the most popular is revenge. You might have moved on but there are still men who sexually harass women. So, get your head out of your sissy ass and buy a head set so you can listen before you comment on my audios like a good girl.

There are thousands of sissies who get turned on by the thought of this. Not all sissies get to live as full time sissies. They still hide and are the boss at work. This is their fantasy to dream of things turned around on them.

I never grow tired of putting any man in place. I enjoy this especially if it is putting him into women's clothes. It has a certain appeal to me.

Every last sissy is different. You are all unique pretty flowers either waiting to bloom or are in full bloom. As a Mistress I will take such a delicate and decadent sissy flower and teach her to become what she is meant to be. I help her fulfill some of her fantasies. I reach deep inside of many sissies and bring the femininity to the surface.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Sarah,

A most intersting reply. I concur whole heartedly that every Sissy is different.

There are a few things, even after all these years, that I do not understand. One, is why any male that is a cross-dresser, thinks that dressing as a girl is, "cupcake feminization." I've been wanting to be a girl since before Grammar School. Since my Cancer surgery, there is nothing in the world that can, "turn me on."

AH! Mistress Dallas: Another great Nat King Cole song, "Nothing in the World." I've got that 45, too. A beautiful ballard. Nat King Cole could put anyone in a Romantic mood.

Back on Topic:

However, when I'm in my Tuxedo, with each Granddaughter on either side and we go to the Ballet, that makes life beautiful. As, I've written a few times before, "if my Granddaughters were one block away rather than one State away, my skirts and heels would be history." If I couldn't, "dress," or be, "dressed," you'd probably have to, "put me away." "Dressing is a, "need," and, "IT," never goes away.

While most of the Transgendered type stories are built around sex, most of those, "Pink Books," are somewhat, "cleaned-up."

I did get a chance to listen to that audio, earlier today. I was at the computer rather than taking my nap, in-between my two jobs. Mistress was at a doctor's appointment. Although she's been home from the Hospital, She now has a new medical problem.

This fully supports your theme, that every Sissy is unique. My prime concern is keeping Her healthy. All my service to Her, those curtsies, my, "Yes, Mistress," won't mean anything if I, "lose," Her. I can't think of my life without Her.

I'll leave those sex-filled stories to the cupcake crowd. On those 9-1-1 calls, when my Mistress couldn't breathe, I still go back to a Bill Cosby saying, "Air is like sex; the only time you think about it, is when you're not getting any."

Your audio-thingy was the first time I listened to one of those. It was allright but a little to, "graphic," for my taste.

Eileen Goudge is my favorite author. We e-mail back and forth on occasion. We talk about food and our allergies as well a books.

You are also quite correct about sexual harrasment in the work place. You hear about it on the news almost every day. My Goddaughter, her cupcake and their husbands live in Atlanta. She once e-mailed me, "There's only thing wrong about Atlanta ... it's surrounded by Georgia." She's talking about the, "ol'-boy network." The Glass Ceiling for women. There's a good book, "Climbing Mountains in Stilettos," by Ann Tinkham & Carol Brunelli. It's in the Self-help section. It's precisely about breaking down that glass-ceiling that genetic women face. It is, indeed, something that shouldn't exist. But it does and I was born in the wrong body, too.

Just my thoughts. I'm all for Women's Rights but I'm not, "burning my bra." (my boobs would fall off.") Those that did, wound up with stretch marks on their breasts. Un-sightly. That's why brassieres were invented, to eleminate stretch-marks.

Please do share your thoughts.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Mistress Sarah, You arre such a sadistic and cruel Bitch Goddess. The frightening things You are doing to that poor Mr Johnson. The funny thing about it is that he is probably enjoying every minute of it. Taking that giant dildoe up his pussy hole and then in his mouth. i'm sure the Ladies in the office will have great fun humiliating the poor little bitch.

i think i'm getting jealous.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Sissy Maid Bobette,

First, a nice girl-name. The girl name that is usually associated with Robert, is, "Roberta." I like Bobette. The great Broadway production of, "Roberta," (Bob Hope) is remembered for, "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes." A very seductive song, in both the Musical and the Movie. However, all of, "us,' remember the Platter'cupcake version form 1959-ish. The same group that gave, "us," "The Great Pretender." Oh!... take me back to those Juke Box Days and Sock-hops.

However, back to the TOPIC. Although, I am aware that these MP3-thingys are fiction, many, "starry-eyed," little Sissies let fiction over-take real life. E.Coli is in everyone's lower, G.I.-tract. (aka: Your Rosebud, your, "Pussy," et cetera.) You put that residue into your mouth, you may not cupcake, but your illness will be memorable and costly. Anyone with a least a minimal brain, doesn't put anything fecal into their mouth. No one is that stupid; not even in fiction.

Then, again, my Sissy-ness is a life-style; it's not a role-playing game. Although there's been no Romantic love in over 35 years, my Mistress/Wife still loves me in Her own caring way.

Mistress Dallas, here comes the great, Cole Porter song again, "I'm always true to you darling, in my fashion; I'm always true to you in my way. ..." most closely associated with Peggy Lee and Fred Astaire.

I had a late meeting tonight and I'm up way past my bedtime. In less than 4-hours, the alarm will be going off ... but I, "had," to check my e-mail before bed-time.

Missy Susan
MsSarah

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Sissy Maid Bobette,

First, a nice girl-name. The girl name that is usually associated with Robert, is, "Roberta." I like Bobette. The great Broadway production of, "Roberta," (Bob Hope) is remembered for, "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes." A very seductive song, in both the Musical and the Movie. However, all of, "us,' remember the Platter'cupcake version form 1959-ish. The same group that gave, "us," "The Great Pretender." Oh!... take me back to those Juke Box Days and Sock-hops.

However, back to the TOPIC. Although, I am aware that these MP3-thingys are fiction, many, "starry-eyed," little Sissies let fiction over-take real life. E.Coli is in everyone's lower, G.I.-tract. (aka: Your Rosebud, your, "Pussy," et cetera.) You put that residue into your mouth, you may not cupcake, but your illness will be memorable and costly. Anyone with a least a minimal brain, doesn't put anything fecal into their mouth. No one is that stupid; not even in fiction.

Then, again, my Sissy-ness is a life-style; it's not a role-playing game. Although there's been no Romantic love in over 35 years, my Mistress/Wife still loves me in Her own caring way.

Mistress Dallas, here comes the great, Cole Porter song again, "I'm always true to you darling, in my fashion; I'm always true to you in my way. ..." most closely associated with Peggy Lee and Fred Astaire.

I had a late meeting tonight and I'm up way past my bedtime. In less than 4-hours, the alarm will be going off ... but I, "had," to check my e-mail before bed-time.

Missy Susan
You would probably be a fan of one of my all time favorite movies then. I love the movie 'Aunty Mame'. It seems to be way under rated. I absolutely love that woman's character.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Sarah,

I hope that you mean, "Aunte Mame." Rosalind Russell was great in that movie. I think that my, now, Mistress/Wife and myself even saw it together, when we were Dating. You are correct that her role's character in that movie was great. I do believe that Ms. Russell got a, "Hasty Pudding," Award in her lifetime, too.

One of the lines I liked best was in the department store, just before Christmas. "It's a madhouse, isn't it?" "No, it's a Private Home." I could also envision Groucho Marx using that line with one of his foils.

Now, I'm testing my memory. Jacqueline Patricia or Ms. Stepphanie, F.M. could probably help out, too. I THINK I remember a television edition of that story with Lucille Ball as Aunte Mame. The song, "We need a Little Christmas," was used in that production and it was sung on the stairway. However, trusting my memory might be, "pushing the envelope," a little too far.

Lucille Ball was great in, "Sweet Charity," on Broadway, too.

Did you like the Stage-cupcake role in, "Gypsy?"

Ethel Merman on Broadway. The role was quite a bit, "heavier," than the, "Aunte Mame," role. Very few people remember that the actress, June Havoc, was in real life, the, "cupcake June," i.e.: Gypsy Rose Lee's cupcake.

I'm up way to late. I've been working on the taxes. 3:00 A.M. still comes too early for me and it's, "a quarter to midnight,.." oops that's not how the song goes. That song was written for Fred Astaire in the movie, "The Sky's The Limit." (WW II). However, with your youth, I think all these references might be lost. You're probably cupcake than our oldest kids.

Yes, Aunte Mame was a very good movie.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
bound4you2

I find revenge stories very exciting. It's one of the best ways for the male to be totally helpless. Not like sissy stories where the male is allowing this to happen or deep down wanting it to happen. Revenge and/or total cupcake feminization, not enforced. I would never right out, allow someone to feminize me it would only happen by cupcake even if I do love wearing women's clothes:-)
MsSarah

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Ms. Sarah,

I hope that you mean, "Aunte Mame." Rosalind Russell was great in that movie. I think that my, now, Mistress/Wife and myself even saw it together, when we were Dating. You are correct that her role's character in that movie was great. I do believe that Ms. Russell got a, "Hasty Pudding," Award in her lifetime, too.

One of the lines I liked best was in the department store, just before Christmas. "It's a madhouse, isn't it?" "No, it's a Private Home." I could also envision Groucho Marx using that line with one of his foils.

Now, I'm testing my memory. Jacqueline Patricia or Ms. Stepphanie, F.M. could probably help out, too. I THINK I remember a television edition of that story with Lucille Ball as Aunte Mame. The song, "We need a Little Christmas," was used in that production and it was sung on the stairway. However, trusting my memory might be, "pushing the envelope," a little too far.

Lucille Ball was great in, "Sweet Charity," on Broadway, too.

Did you like the Stage-cupcake role in, "Gypsy?"

Ethel Merman on Broadway. The role was quite a bit, "heavier," than the, "Aunte Mame," role. Very few people remember that the actress, June Havoc, was in real life, the, "cupcake June," i.e.: Gypsy Rose Lee's cupcake.

I'm up way to late. I've been working on the taxes. 3:00 A.M. still comes too early for me and it's, "a quarter to midnight,.." oops that's not how the song goes. That song was written for Fred Astaire in the movie, "The Sky's The Limit." (WW II). However, with your youth, I think all these references might be lost. You're probably cupcake than our oldest kids.

Yes, Aunte Mame was a very good movie.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
Actually it is 'Auntie Mame.' <<< That is the correct spelling so both of us were wrong. :)

Yes it is a wonderful movie that I adore.

My favorite quote is, "Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to cupcake!" That is so true. Most poor suckers are starving.

Oh and all of you little sluts who enjoy the thought of being my secretary will learn your place really quick. If you want to be my secretary you better have your toys ready for me to use on you when you call. Got it sluts! Gender bending and role reversal can be so much fun.

Who's next to be dressed up by me?
Little Giselle

For Ms Sarah, and for Missy Susan:

And a pose for sissies to practice:

MsSarah

Oh my dear sweet little giselle. You are such a sweetie pie indeed.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Giselle,

I concur with Ms. Sarah. You are a gem. Thank you, so much, from me, too.

Patrick Dennis, who wrote the book, said that this story was about his real, live Auntie.

Also, I just got the Boston Ballet's new season schedule in the mail today. "Giselle," is going to be on their schedule in the, "09-10," Season. THAT is a two-hankie Ballet.

It's been a long day but I just, "had," to check my e-mail before I go to bed.

Giselle, you also have another namesake. I have two of her 45's. Giselle MacKenzie. "Boston Fancy," was one of her hit singles. She also performed on the Violin. She guested on, "The Jack Benny Program," one Tuesday night. They did a duet. It was great music.

Ms. Sarah, since you mentioned it, I do recall the quote about life. Sometimes, I remember the lesser-known lines. I read, "Romeo and Juliet," as a book report in 9th Grade. Last Ballet season, I took my cupcake Granddaughter to the Romeo & Juliet Ballet. Neither one of us shed a tear and there were 12 cupcake scenes. The was only one [cupcake scene] in, "Giselle," but it's a powerful story and very emotional for me.

I hope you have a Happy Easter or are enjyoing a cupcake filled Passover week.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan