The Brothel Lineup ~ Mistress Casandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassandra/TheLineup.mp3

Yep...Ms Tara and I have plans, now line up for the client gurls, and stand up straight!!!
sissy maid bobette

Lovely Mistress Cassandra and so exciting to be given a chance to work in Mistress Cassandra's and Mistress Tara's sissy whore house. i promise to work very hard to earn a permanent spot in Your brothel. i really fear going back to work for the sadistic Mistress Savannah.

my first day outfit will include ruffled pink panties, pink lacey bra and garter belt with lace top pink stockings and five inch pink patent leather sandals with five inch heels. Whorish make up, of course, with lots of brigh red cocksucker lipstick and a long curly blonde wig with a pink flower pinned on the side and long dangling rhinestone earrings. i will probably wear a long pink feather boa for modesty.

i will do my sexiest wiggle in front of Your clients and hope that big black stud will chose me. The lump in his pants is very, very impressive. i hope You and Misttess Tara are sastisfied with my performance.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
M_Cassandra

I do hope you will join the party line, because Ive made note of this lovely ho regalia :)
Stay tuned, we are still deciding the date!
sissy maid bobette

Oh yes Mistress Cassandra, i can't wait for the sissy slut party. And i so honored You are writing note about me and my whore outfit.

i was wondering Mistress Cassandra and i hope i am not being too bold. If we sissy prostitutes perform admirably at the party if me might be given permission to masturbate. i know i would greatly appreciate it.
miss prissy pindick

Mistress Cassandra, i think for my first performance i am going to present myself as the sissy "virgin bride", what a joke that is.

i am in a white lacey bustier with DD cups and lacey garters holding up white lace stockings and five inch white pumps. my panties are going to be crotchless with a white ruffles across my sissy ass and my tiny, little pindick fully exposed except for white ribbon tied around the head and white ruffly ribbons tied around my little balls.

Whorish makeup is so important and i'm wearing light blue eyeshadow with false eyelashes, red blusher and the mandatory bright red cocksuckeer lipstick. A shoulder length curly blonde wig and a lacey wedding vail pinned to my hair.

i make my entrance limp wristed with my ass wiggling making high pitched moans as i model in front of all the horny clients. i stop in front of the big black stud and stick out my ass letting him know it is available to him if he wishes.

Mistress Cassandra, i think its terribly presumptuous of sissy maid bobette to beg for permission to masturbate if we are good sissy prostitutes. It just goes to show that some sissy whores are so terribly dick stupid and jerking off is all they think about.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid bobette

Well well prissy pindick, presumptuous am i. i suppose you are the only sissy slut in the whole world who is not a compulsive masturbator. i thought i was being rather respectfull when asking Mistress Cassandra for permission to masturbate if, and only if, we sissy whores perform up to Her and Mistress Tara's specifications. i suspect this privilege might require some tearfull begging before any permission is granted.

i did like your outfit prissy, but have one recommendation. you forgot your wedding bouquet. i suggest you get a giant black dildoe, maybe 12 inches, with a collection of white flowers at the base. When you stop in front of the black stud, you can raise the dildoe in up to your red cocsucker lips and show him what a good little cocksucker you really are.
Miss Tara

I think it's rather uppity of both of you, to assume that you will be choosing your own outfits for the line up, and to assume that either of you know us well enough to CORRECT each other for not behaving properly. Any little whore who thinks she's Miss Bitch will find herself out on her cheap ass in her plastic platform shoes and fake Prada. Ms Cassandra and I will correct anyone's behavior if we feel that it needs it, and any little bitches who think this is a place to cat fight and act like she's some kind of superior slut can get the fuck out, with my four inch stiletto in her ass. So you two better watch yourselves or you'll be left out while all the fun is happening at the Brothel.

Miss Tara
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Miss Tara wrote:I think it's rather uppity of both of you, to assume that you will be choosing your own outfits for the line up, and to assume that either of you know us well enough to CORRECT each other for not behaving properly. Any little whore who thinks she's Miss Bitch will find herself out on her cheap ass in her plastic platform shoes and fake Prada. Ms Cassandra and I will correct anyone's behavior if we feel that it needs it, and any little bitches who think this is a place to cat fight and act like she's some kind of superior slut can get the fuck out, with my four inch stiletto in her ass. So you two better watch yourselves or you'll be left out while all the fun is happening at the Brothel.

Miss Tara
Oooooh, I love it: Good Mistress, Bad Mistress! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Oh Mistress Tara, i am so very sorry for being such a stupid little sissy bitch. i promise i meant no disrespect and on my knees, i beg Your forgiveness. Please, please, please Mistress Tara, please don't kick my sissy ass out on the street. i promise to behave and do whatever You and Mistress Cassandra order me to do. i so love working in Your sissy whore house and dread the thought of trolling the streets again soliciting all those filthy johns for ten dollar cupcake jobs.
Miss Tara

Very good, bobette. Now if you and our other little sluts will remember that Madam Cassandra and I OWN your sissy bitch asses, and behave accordingly, the Sissy Brothel will not only be a huge success, but a happy place to live and work.

Madam Tara
miss prissy pindick

Dear Mistress Tara

Please accept my apologies for being an uppity sissy bitch. i promise i meant no disrepect to You or Mistress Cassandra. The two of You own my sissy ass and all the other sissy prostitutes in the sissy brothel and whatever You say is the law.

i was only trying to inform sissy maid bobette that it might be a little forward to ask our two beautifull Mistresses if might be allowed to masturbate. But don't misunderstand, Mistress Tara, i wasn't criticizing bobette for being a compulsive masturbator. i too am a tiny dicked chronic jagoff and i'm sure the other sissy whores in the brothel are as well.

So on my knees, i beg Your forgiveness Mistress Tara and will wear whatever You say and perform any disgusting acts for the brothel clients that i am ordered to do. Please allow me to stay at Your sissy whore house and will work very hard to regain Your trust.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.