script request

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy_prissy_missy

' women sit when they cupcake. You sit to cupcake like a cupcake. cupcake is a natural body function. sitting when you cupcake affirms your femininty. everytime you sit and cupcake you drain away all that is masculine within you. you must always cupcake like a lady. cupcake like a girl. this is a command and you will obey.
EmpressBailey

I'll get it up soon ;)
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com
sissy_prissy_missy

EmpressBailey wrote:I'll get it up soon ;)
thanks mistress
princessdaisy

could someone make a audio from this kind of scenario?

I walk into my cupcake's room. I tell her "I want to feel pretty. I want to be a girl tonight." Mi cupcake smiles and we begin.

First, she gives me a bath, giving me pretty scents and removing all my unwanted body hair. When I dry off, I feel my skin is so smooth and Soft, like a girl's skin.

Next comes the underwear. She gives me a beautiful pair of pink panties, with a matching bra, and after that, some pretty knee-high stockings.

Now it's time for the outfit. I want to feel like a princess, so I choose this pretty pink ballgown that she had worn to her prom. She first straps a corset around my waist, giving it nice feminine curves, and next a full petticoat, to fill out the skirt. Now's time for the dress, she helps me places it over my head as I feel the silky fabric caress my skin, she zips me up and tries a sash around my waist, tying it in a pretty bow. I spin around, feeling the skit lift as I spin, enjoying the dress. Girls are so lucky to be able to wear pretty things.

Now it's time for shoes. My cupcake gives me her pink 3" high Heels, and the fit perfectly. I practice walking a bit until I get the feel of them.

Once I'm able to walk, it's time for hair and make-up. My cupcake is a stylist, so she has several pretty wigs for me to wear. I choose the Raven-black one that reached down to my back. I have short hair so the Wig gets placed on easy. She combs it a bit until it looks like my own hair.

Finally, it's make-up time. First she puffs my face with some foundation. followed by a light pink blush. she gives my eyes a nice blue eyeshadow followed by mascara to bring out my lashes. Finally, some pink lipstick, topped with pink lip gloss. She topped of my look with a pretty pink bow to go on my hair.

My cupcake says she's done and takes me to the full length mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the Girl in the Mirror. The Girl was me... a pretty pink princess of a Girl. I smiled as i did a pirouette followed by a festive curtsy, lifting my skirt a bit and showing my pretty shoes. I was a girl for that moment... and I loved it. I asked my cupcake if I can go out dressed like this. She said yes and we went out.

We found an open formal gathering, perfect to show off my pretty dress. as we walked, a boy walked up to me and asks me to Dance. I giggle and said in my girl voice "Yes you may."

We stand close and I take the hem of my dress and hold it up as I dance with him. I felt so pretty dancing in my dress with this boy, I was like Cinderella, feeling like the Belle of the ball. I let him lead and he spins me around and dips me down, my hair moved around my face as we danced and I loved every minute of it. The song ended and we respectfully bowed to eachother at the end of it.

It was getting late and my cupcake said we should be going. I told the boy I was with that I had to go. but before I did, he took my hand, pulled me close and softly asked for a kiss. I was nervous at first, but then I close my eyes and and asked him to do the same. I move close and gently kisses his lips. It was weird but felt kinda nice, I held his face and kissed a little deeper, opening his mouth and letting my tongue play with his. it was so shocking how this felt, I held it a bit longer and ended it with a "mwah." I lifted my skirt and left as quickly as I could.

As we walked home, I danced around, feeling the cool air cress my skin, blowing my skirt a bit too. For one whole night... I was a girl and I loved it.
girls wear the best outfits ever