Madam Tara Cracks the Whip at the Sissy Brothel

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Thank You, Mistress Tara.
We all love Mistress Cassandra but sometimes i think She just too soft on her devoted sissy sluts.
Its good to have a Mistress who whips her sissies into shape every now and then!
And speaking personally i have to admit that whenever a Mistress has felt the need to inflict stinging pain on my sissy butt, i've always felt the better for it afterwards :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Yes Mistress Tara, whatever You say Mistress Tara, You are the Boss Mistress Tara. i promise to be very obedient and dress my slutiest when i am on the line. In my whorish makeup, stockings and garters, boas and those oh so trampy pussy pink platform stripper shoes with six inch heels approaching the whore house johns and introducing myself in a high pitched squeaky voice, "hello sir, i'm sissy maid bobette and i would like to suck your cock."

And Mistress Tara, i plan to keep busy during the day time hours when business is slow by keeping the brothel spotless and clean while dressed in my sexy black french maid's uniform.

Stephanie is so right when she says it's good to have a whip wielding Mistress around to keep we sissy bitches in line. Nothing like a good ass whipping to keep a sissy focused on her duties.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
miss prissy pindick

MISTRESS TARA CRACKS THE WHIP...OUCH!!!!

Very exciting Mistress Tara if not terribly frightening. So many of we sissies become weak in the knees trembling with fear when we see You with a wooden cane or riding crop in Your hand.

Many people feel sorry for sissies like me void of any dignity and self respect suffering at the hands of such a beautifull Mistress. But, i have a certain empathy for sexy, gorgeous Dominas like You and Mistress Cassandra.

The naughty, perverted behaviour You have to put up with from Your stupid sissy bitches. A groveling sissy trying to cupcake up Your skirts or sneaking an unathorized kiss on those sexy spiked heels. And all that constant begging and pleading to be unlocked from chastity and being allowed to masturbate. And the worst of all, a poor review from the sissy whore house johns for substandard blowjobs. What is a Mistress to do but give a sissy whore a good solid ass whipping.

i believe a good caning is still the best way to keep a sissy whore in line and respectfull of his place in the sissy whore house.

Thank You Mistress Tara, may i havae another![/b]
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.