My Special Girls

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

Sissy Sophia wrote:Although I know I would love to sample most of those types, deep down I believe I'm a sissy girl friend. Sexual experiences are fun, but they are not everything. It's nice to just have long girly talks (and believe me I could talk forever.) The thought of chatting to girl friend in my sissy attire is just enchanting. It makes me feel so girly.

It's good to know what type of sissy I am. Thank you, Empress. (curtseys)

I agree with you.

One of the things that attracted me to LDW call services was that it was cerebral, intelligent and not just another phone sex line. I have at least 8 years or more in femdom/fetish/role-play personally and its so nice to connect with people beyond phone sex. I actually get quite a few guys/gurls call to talk and get into each others head. I like the journey more then the grand finale, although I do admit that when you get close with someone, start exploring deeper, its only natural you'll find your sensual side surfacing. (wink) Sex is healthy and a wonderful way to express Goddess femininity.
Empress Josephine

OHHHH don't forget I host a free chat every tuesday AM at communitykink.com in the special events chat room at 9AM EST. This chat is all about getting ready for the day- sissies & cucks. Everyone is welcome.