Improved audio quality

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Sissy Jina

Firstly I'd like to thank all the ladies who have posted audio clips to the forums, they are truly mind blowing :roll:

I have noticed that some have reduced volumne levels or noise and would like to offer a possible solution from my knowledge of audio recording.

:idea:

First use a microphone, if possible use a Shure SM57, which is works extremely well with the female voice. There are more expensive types (and cheaper) of course, but this one isnt too expensive and will give very good results.

Secondly use a 'pop' shield, which is in principle a piece of foam, especially designed for use with microphones. Again these aren't expensive and will take out most pops and breath noises (although some of the latter are of course nice).

Thirdly set up your recording level as high as possible without distortion (meters going red) with your mouth approximately 12" from the microphone. This will give a good level, natural sound and minimise background noise.

Finally make sure there is not too much ambient noise in your recording location and dont use any effects such as reverb (unless you are creating a special purpose recording). These can be added later if you wish but you cannot remove them once recorded.

I hope the above helps and if anyone needs more assistance please email me. Again my sincere thanks.

Humble regards (curtseys daintly)

Sissy Jina
pantycummer

I agree with many of the comments made by Sissy Jina. Do not know about the make of microphone to use, but the other comments are certainly valid.

I have lost track of how many sound tracks from this site that I can not hear even with the volume on my computer set up to maximum. Some of the recordings are like the person is whispering, and makes it impossible to hear and enjoy what is on the recording.

Pantycummer
yoursissytoy

I agree that the sound quality varies with recording. However, the sound is not the point. The women are not here to provide studio quality music. They are here to feminize you and make you want to write bad checks while they expose your dirty little secrets to your cupcake and her bridge club.
pete

yoursissytoy wrote:I agree that the sound quality varies with recording. However, the sound is not the point. The women are not here to provide studio quality music. They are here to feminize you and make you want to write bad checks while they expose your dirty little secrets to your cupcake and her bridge club.
Well, the sound becomes the point if you cant hear them! :roll:
deb_utant

Here's a suggestion . . .

If the audio level is too low, try plugging
in earphones (from an MP3 player)
into the jack of the computer.

Sometimes this will take an audio
file that is too low and boost it to
an acceptable level.

Let me know if this helps.

Little Debbie
G-Effectivity

yoursissytoy wrote:I agree that the sound quality varies with recording. However, the sound is not the point. The women are not here to provide studio quality music. They are here to feminize you and make you want to write bad checks while they expose your dirty little secrets to your cupcake and her bridge club.
Audio recordings...
Audio.
Audio = sounds.
Sound is THE WHOLE POINT of these recordings...
sissy_sophie

In my opinion, the quality of the sound has tremendously improved in the last year. In fact, i believe that all the Mistress do their best for us.

SS
Sissy Jina

The point of this post was not to criticise but provide some help in making the audio as good as possible. As someone said above... the whole point is to be able to hear the recording. Most of the Mistresses do an excellent job, again my thanks to all and hopefully to be able to listen to even more of my favourite MsCecilia.

Sissy Jina
Tiffanyanne

If I may jump in here a moment, I will say that sometimes poor quality audio can distract the listener from what is actually being said on the audio. Maybe it's just me (having a background in A/V) and I'm a bit more detailed with this sort of thing, but if I hear a recording (of any kind) that was made of poor quality, I really can't enjoy the piece that was actually recorded because I'm distracted by the poor quality.

Just my 2 cents.
Hugs!
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton