Seeking Sissy Secretary - Apply Now

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

Goddess needs sissy secretary. Must be able to follow instructions.

1: listen to the audio
2: take notes
3: apply

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... retary.mp3
Last edited by Empress Josephine on Thu May 28, 2009 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sissy Jina

Dear Empress Josephine,

Subject: Goddess needs sissy secretary.

I’d like to apply for the position you have been kind enough to advertise at the Sissy School.

I understand that you are looking for a good administrative assistant. Well… that’s me!!

I type well, I have correct English grammar and I am told I am a good writer. I am used to using many different types of standard computer software tools and have previously been ‘web sissy’ for a web site with many international users. I know how to use blogs, forms and most of the standard software tools.

I do at all times, wear proper attire when working in my assistant role. This attire is quite proper and not too revealing of course. It consists of a tailored white blouse, bra underneath, white slip and a black tailored skirt, certainly no more than 2" above the knee. This will be teamed with tan pantyhose and 2" heeled stiletto shoes.

I hope my application is correct enough to allow your consideration of me for the position and I am willing and waiting to attend to all your needs.

Sincerely and humbly yours,

Sissy Jina.
Empress Josephine

Sissy Jina wrote:Dear Empress Josephine,

Subject: Goddess needs sissy secretary.

I’d like to apply for the position you have been kind enough to advertise at the Sissy School.

I understand that you are looking for a good administrative assistant. Well… that’s me!!

I type well, I have correct English grammar and I am told I am a good writer. I am used to using many different types of standard computer software tools and have previously been ‘web sissy’ for a web site with many international users. I know how to use blogs, forms and most of the standard software tools.

I do at all times, wear proper attire when working in my assistant role. This attire is quite proper and not too revealing of course. It consists of a tailored white blouse, bra underneath, white slip and a black tailored skirt, certainly no more than 2" above the knee. This will be teamed with tan pantyhose and 2" heeled stiletto shoes.

I hope my application is correct enough to allow your consideration of me for the position and I am willing and waiting to attend to all your needs.

Sincerely and humbly yours,

Sissy Jina.
But Jina you only have 7 post here. Try posting and send me the links so I can see you in action!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Dear Empress Josephine
All my heels are 4" or higher
Does this rule me out?

I thought sissies were supposed to always wear 4" heels to make sure they could better achieve that sexy wiggle when we walk :(

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
bluemoon

This audio is so funny, I am just going to graduate and I am looking for a job~ ^_^
Empress Josephine

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Dear Empress Josephine
Does this rule me out?

I thought sissies were supposed to always wear 4" heels to make sure they could better achieve that sexy wiggle when we walk :(

lol- oh girl! I'm sure that's the standard but you see, I'm a smart woman. I am also bisexual and the last thing I need is the distraction!

When working for me lower heels means you stay focused on work and not trying to lure the boss. lol
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
Does this rule me out?

lol- oh girl! I'm sure that's the standard but you see, I'm a smart woman. I am also bisexual and the last thing I need is the distraction!

When working for me lower heels means you stay focused on work and not trying to lure the boss. lol
well then, most high Empress, I guess I'll have to learn how to walk in 2" heels, without mincing and wiggling my butt when I walk, so that I can hope to be the demure efficient secretary you require your sissy secretary to be! :(

Empress Josephine

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
Empress Josephine wrote:
Does this rule me out?

well then, most high Empress, I guess I'll have to learn how to walk in 2" heels, without mincing and wiggling my butt when I walk, so that I can hope to be the demure efficient secretary you require your sissy secretary to be! :(

Did see an application? lol see even in 2 inch heels you're thinking about your wiggle you little fashion Queen!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:
Empress Josephine wrote:

Did see an application? lol see even in 2 inch heels you're thinking about your wiggle you little fashion Queen!
I'll have to wait and see how your investigation into Sissy Jina's claims turn out, dearest Empress, as I don't have web credentials to compare with her :( .
Unless, that is, you'd like to hire a more decorative and pleasing sissy secretary, in addition to a 'workhorse'! :wink: