Boy or Girl Part 2 :)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

StephanieFashionModel wrote:EmpressDelia wrote:
> Keep saying those mantras!!
>
> I know you are all gurls :) But it is so fun to find out!!

Yep
Although I had to be careful not to get caught saying it in front of the postman! :D
HA! That would be a bunch of fun for the postman. :oops:
sissy_sindy

"i am wearing sexy nylons. boys don't wear sexy nylons, only girls wear nylons. i must be a gurl!"
EmpressDelia

sissy_sindy wrote:"i am wearing sexy nylons. boys don't wear sexy nylons, only girls wear nylons. i must be a gurl!"
Oh I do so agree, sissy sindy!! You are a gurl!!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressDelia wrote:
sissy_sindy wrote:"i am wearing sexy nylons. boys don't wear sexy nylons, only girls wear nylons. i must be a gurl!"
Do boys wear red lacy see through floor-length negligees with front slit stretching all the way up to just below their panties, with matching lacy bra and pants set, black stretch satin evening gloves, sheer black stockings, and 4" heels, Empress Delia? 8)
(oh yes, and full make-up, 'D' cup breast forms, and fluffy blonde Victoria Silverstedt wig)
Do they? :?

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
debra

Thank You so much for those mantras Empress Delia I just love telling >: I am a girl < Each and every day I am wearing lacy brassieres , frilly panties , garterbelts stockings and high heels , negligees and cupcake dolls , lovely blouses and short skirts , make up and lipstick ,earrings and necklaces and so much more

When I am all dressed femmy and look at myself in the mirror I say to myself with a high pitched sissy girl voice : I must be a girl and I want to be a girl cause I am a girl

Life is so much better when I am wearing lacy brassieres with frilly panties
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

debra wrote:Thank You so much for those mantras Empress Delia I just love telling >: I am a girl < Each and every day I am wearing lacy brassieres , frilly panties , garterbelts stockings and high heels , negligees and cupcake dolls , lovely blouses and short skirts , make up and lipstick ,earrings and necklaces and so much more

When I am all dressed femmy and look at myself in the mirror I say to myself with a high pitched sissy girl voice : I must be a girl and I want to be a girl cause I am a girl

You're DEFINITELY a girl, Debra! :D

How many negligees and cupcake dolls do you own, anyhow?
It was quite humid here last night so my negligee was so wonderfully cool and refreshing flapping against my black-stockinged legs as I walked and fussed about the apartment

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressDelia

debra wrote:Thank You so much for those mantras Empress Delia I just love telling >: I am a girl < Each and every day I am wearing lacy brassieres , frilly panties , garterbelts stockings and high heels , negligees and cupcake dolls , lovely blouses and short skirts , make up and lipstick ,earrings and necklaces and so much more

Oh Debra!

You really ARE a girl :) This post made me smile. Have a girly day.

sloane

Ms Delia, I really like this one! How amazing your voice sounds,
so smooth and seductive and yet... subtle humiliation heard too.
Kudos! :)
sissy_sindy

EmpressDelia wrote:
oh thank You Empress Delia! *curtsey*
sissy_simone

sissy simone here,
clear "yes" to allYour questions, Mistress Dalia. I suspected that i am not a boy, but thanks to You i know it. btw, i also love to try sexy high heels on in the shoe store....."boys don't try on high heels in the shoe store....giggle. it was soooooooooooo fun and exciting to do the sissy test. thx so much for that.

sissy simone
sexyashley

StephanieFashionModel wrote:

You're DEFINITELY a girl, Debra! :D

How many negligees and cupcake dolls do you own, anyhow?
It was quite humid here last night so my negligee was so wonderfully cool and refreshing flapping against my black-stockinged legs as I walked and fussed about the apartment

I'll just echo what others have already said and pile on this bandwagon.... Mistress Delia, I love being a sexy beautiful girl, because I am a beautiful, sexy girl!

Debra (and Stephanie, as you already may know), I too, deal with the humidity from time to time, and in the summertime, it can become pretty tough to deal with. However, when I arose this morning, I was wearing my beautiful pink satin and black lace trimmed slip from VS, with my black crotchless pantyhose, black satin and lace trimmed thong flutter panties on top, and my 4.5" black patent stiletto heels. My makeup still looked great from last night, with my dark gray and highlighted pink eyeshadow, with heavy black eyeliner, foundation, and fake eyelashes to really bring out my eyes. Finally, my long blonde hair caressed my back as the breeze came through with the windows open, and felt so nice against my silky pantyhose-covered legs. Delia & Sonali, I wish you could have been there so we could have had a wonderful girly morning together and played all kinds of fun dress-up!

Love & until next time,
~Ashley
I believe in wearing nylons, pantyhose, or stockings 24/7, with virtually every outfit. If you would like to share my love of sexy stockings, I would love to hear from you! Please PM me!
susan9316

Dear Empress Delia

i do love coming back to this audio. It makes it all so simple. i love all of these things and certainly wear all of these pretty girl clothes. Saying it out loud helps to make it real and feels so very good. i must be a girl.
kendrasissytv

Empress Delia makes it so easy for me to realize what I am...a girl! It does feel good to say it while wearing my favorite pair of panties in my best sissy voice...I'm a girl!!!
sissygirlyboy

EmpressDelia wrote:Keep saying those mantras!!

I know you are all gurls :) But it is so fun to find out!!
First thing in the morning, I have said my mantra today :)
Then I proceeded to my girly morning routines with girlish glee
Feels soooo good, beautiful day too!
EmpressDelia

So I would LOVE a vote...

Should I make a part 3 to this?

Do you LOVE this audio? It truly is one of my favorites!

Let me know ;)