Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Absolutely wonderful, Empress Melanie! :D

Did I ever tell You that I've always wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader?
That's my favourite cheerleader outfit! :D
Then LA Raiders, and Laker girl, were my next faves! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressMelanie

Thank you, Stephanie!

Hmmmm I think you need a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader outfit ... :)
StephanieFashionModel wrote:
Absolutely wonderful, Empress Melanie! :D

Did I ever tell You that I've always wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader?
That's my favourite cheerleader outfit! :D
Then LA Raiders, and Laker girl, were my next faves! :D
----------------------------------
Get to know your UNIQUE SISSY MISTRESS at http://www.teaseprincess.com - assignments, training & frilly fun!
Call me at 800-730-3298
Listen to my exclusive audios here
Sissy discipline comes in many shapes and sizes!
sissy_sophie

This sissy would be really interested in having a custom sissy obgyn audio.

From waiting in the waiting room, to being disrobed to being spread by a large speculum, the whole idea excites this sissy a lot.
Empress Cassidy

sissy_sophie wrote:This sissy would be really interested in having a custom sissy obgyn audio.

From waiting in the waiting room, to being disrobed to being spread by a large speculum, the whole idea excites this sissy a lot.

Hi Sissy Sophie!

I'm sure we have lots of ladies who would LOVE to set up a custom audio recording with you! That sounds like fun!
MistressRita

Hello Sissy Sophie! I would love to help you explore your fantasy in a custom audio! Why don't you send me an email at rita@enchantrixempire.com and we can go over the details and see if I'd be a good fit! :)
Call me at 1-800-356-6169
Skype and Yahoo Messenger: enchantrixrita
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
princessdaisy

I'd like to submit this little story in the hopes a Mistress will do an audio

You couldn't help yourself. It started with your big cupcake playing Dress-Up with you, Making you wear her clothes. As you got older, You started to like dressing up more. You'd sneak in your cupcake's room, try on her prom dress, wear her makeup, even slip on her panties. You started fantasying...how would it feel to step outside in a dress...to catch the eye of boys, how you wanted to...Kiss them.

You started tempting fate. You'd pack a change of clothes in your backpack, and when School ended, you'd find a place to change in private. You may have went to school as a boy...but you started to leave as a girl, wearing pink panties and a padded bra, it excited you. White stockings, Mary Jane shows, a pleated skirt, white top and a tie tied up in a bow: a uniform as any good schoolgirl would wear. You're hair was too short so you started wearing wigs, a long raven black wig with light girls, topping it with a pink bow. You became an expert with makeup. Light eyeshadow and mascara, blush, and pink, kissable, lipstick. You can't help but enjoy being a girl. performing curtsies, twirling in that skirt, blowing kisses

You get away with it throughout high school and all the way to collage. You think you'll never be found out.

One day, you find out Your big cupcake is getting married, you've seen her dress and feel in love with it. When she's out having her bachelorette party, you sneak in her room and try on the wedding dress, it was long, white with puffed sleeves, such decorative sewing patterns, you feel like a princess. you get into her panties, her makeup, and you top it off with your wig. You smile, feeling like your blushing bride of a cupcake, you walk, stand pretty, and even dance a bit

*flash*

Oh no, what was that? You gasp. It was him,Your cupcake's fiance. He was back from his bachelor party and was thinking of a quickie before tomorrow. But instead, he catches you and has recorded you playing in her wedding dress on his phone

You plead with him "No, please, don't tell anyone. Don't show that Video, I'll do anything"

He seemed to have expected this. He tells you that he'll keep it a secret...in exchange for you being his secret lover.

You silently gasp, your small cock twitches at that though: a secret lover? Could this be a blessing in disguise? You do your best reluctant voice as you agree to do it.

He wants the deal sealed with a kiss. He walks over to you, you get goosebumps at his strong body towering your small frame. he takes your face in your hand and kisses your lips. Ooh...he's good. Your cock jumps at the touch of another man's lips. Ooh...Mmm...you kiss back. his hands leave your face and wrap around your waist. Is that his tongue? Oh god, he wants to french kiss...you open your mouth...Oh wow, your tongue is touching his, you get a girl moment as you lift a leg in the air. Your hands wrap around his neck as you kiss back. Mmm...mmm...

You fall under the spell...you kiss all over his face, lipstick decorates his face. your hand reaches for his crotch. He pulls away and smiles, he calls you a sissy slut, do you want to suck his cock? You do, you really do. he tells you to get on your knees. He unzips his pants and brings them down. Oh wow...he's huge...at least 9 inches. your hands shake as you take a hold of it. you close your eyes, you kiss it at first, it sent shivers to your spine. open up, your mouth goes wide before taking the cock. Mm...it taste good. you bob up and down as he moans in pleasure, you like sucking his cock...it's amazing...and you wanted it, don't you? You once tried your cupcake's pleasure toys and dildos but it was nothing like this. A real cock, and you were really sucking it.

He grabs your hand, he starts fucking you, skull-fucking you, hi cock touches the back of your throat and you gag...you love it. You feel something warm...he came in your mouth, there is cum in your mouth...swallow it. swallow every last drop, it state delicious.

He smiles at you as you pull from his cock. he First takes the dress off you, not wanting to ruin your cupcake's dress. Once you are in pretty lingerie, he makes you bend over, your pantie covered ass in the air... he pulls them down. Oh no...He's going to...to Fuck you. You shake as you feel his hard again cock touch your ass. he holds you down, you want to break free and Run...but you want to be fucked like a girl More than that.

It's in you...Oh god...its so big! ooh...your tight boy pussy stretches as that monster cock enters you, and you love it, he thrust in and out of you and you live it. Say you love it. Say you like bring a girl. Say you like dresses and panties and boys. You like to kiss boys, to touch boys, to get fucked by boys. Say you like boys, you want more boys, you love boys, you love being a girl. Say it. Say it! Louder!

It excites you, it makes you Cum in your panties, you cum more when you feel his cum in your ass. You need to get your mind together...what a rush. He leans in, he whispers "You're gonna be my girl..forever" and your fate is sealed with his kisses.

So? anyone care to do it?
girls wear the best outfits ever
Jamie Michelle

princessdaisy wrote:I'd like to submit this little story in the hopes a Mistress will do an audio

So? anyone care to do it?
Hi, Princess Daisy. I like this story by you. Thank you for posting it to the Sissy School forum!

It would be really nice if a mistress did an audio recording of it.

Yet I noticed it could benefit from the hand of an editor. I hope you do not mind, but I did the minimum amount of editing to your story in order to make it orthographically correct, thereby making it easier to read. Below is your story with my editing.

########################################

Sissy Bride

Princess Daisy

September 13, 2014

You couldn't help yourself. It started with your big cupcake playing dress-up with you, making you wear her clothes. As you got older, you started to like dressing-up more. You'd sneak in your cupcake's room, try on her prom dress, wear her makeup, even slip on her panties. You started fantasizing: how would it feel to step outside in a dress; to catch the eye of boys; how you wanted to ... kiss them.

You started tempting fate. You'd pack a change of clothes in your backpack, and when school ended, you'd find a place to change in private. You may have went to school as a boy ... but you started to leave as a girl, wearing pink panties and a padded bra. It excited you. White stockings, Mary Jane shoes, a pleated skirt, a white top, and a tie tied up in a bow: a uniform like any good schoolgirl would wear. Your hair was too short, so you started wearing a wig: a long, raven-black wig with light curls, topping it with a pink bow. You became an expert with makeup. Light eyeshadow and mascara, blush, and pink, kissable lipstick. You can't help but enjoy being a girl: performing curtsies, twirling in that skirt, blowing kisses.

You get away with it throughout high school and all the way to collage. You think you'll never be found out.

One day, you find out your big cupcake is getting married. You've seen her dress and fell in love with it. When she's out having her bachelorette party, you sneak in her room and try on the wedding dress. It was long; white with puffed sleeves; and with such decorative sewing patterns, you feel like a princess. You get into her panties, her makeup, and you top it off with your wig. You smile, feeling like your blushing-bride of a cupcake. You walk, stand pretty, and even dance a bit.

Oh, no, what was that?!--you gasp. It was him, your cupcake's fiancé. He was back from his bachelor party and was thinking of a quickie before tomorrow. But instead, he catches you and has recorded you playing in her wedding dress on his phone.

You plead with him, "No, please don't tell anyone. Don't show that video. I'll do anything."

He seemed to have expected this. He tells you that he'll keep it a secret--in exchange for you being his secret lover.

You silently gasp, and your small cock twitches at that thought: a secret lover? Could this be a blessing in disguise? You do your best reluctant voice as you agree to do it.

He wants the deal sealed with a kiss. He walks over to you, and you get goosebumps at his strong body towering over your small frame. He takes your face in his hands and kisses your lips. Ooh--he's good. Your cock jumps at the touch of another man's lips. Ooh, mmm--you kiss back. His hands leave your face and wrap around your waist. Is that his tongue? Oh, God, he wants to French kiss. You open your mouth. Oh, wow, your tongue is touching his, and you get a girl-moment as you lift a leg in the air. Your hands wrap around his neck as you kiss back. Mmm, mmm ...

You fall under the spell. You kiss all over his face. Lipstick decorates his face. Your hand reaches for his crotch. He pulls away and smiles. He calls you a sissy slut. Do you want to suck his cock? You do, you really do. He tells you to get on your knees. He unzips his pants and brings them down. Oh, wow: he's huge--at least nine inches. Your hands shake as you take ahold of it. You close your eyes: you kiss it at first--it sent shivers to your spine. Opening up, your mouth goes wide before taking the cock. Mmm--it tastes good. You bob up and down as he moans in pleasure: you like sucking his cock--it's amazing--and you wanted it, didn't you? You once tried your cupcake's pleasure-toys and dildos but it was nothing like this. A real cock, and you were really sucking it.

He grabs your head and he starts fucking you: skull-fucking you. His cock touches the back of your throat and you gag--you love it. You feel something warm: he came in your mouth. There is cum in your mouth. Swallow it. Swallow every last drop. It tastes delicious.

He smiles at you as you pull away from his cock. He now takes the dress off you, not wanting to ruin your cupcake's dress. Once you are exposed in pretty lingerie, he makes you bend over, with your pantie-covered ass in the air. He pulls them down. Oh, no--he's going to ... to fuck you. You shake as you feel his hard cock touch your ass. He holds you down, and you want to break free and run--but you want to be fucked like a girl more than that.

It's in you: oh, God--it's so big! Ooh--your tight boy-pussy stretches as that monster cock enters you, and you love it. He thrusts in and out of you, and you love it. Say you love it. Say you like being a girl. Say you like dresses and panties and boys. You like to kiss boys, to touch boys, to get fucked by boys. Say you like boys, you want more boys, you love boys, you love being a girl. Say it. Say it! Louder!

It excites you. It makes you cum in your panties, and you cum more when you feel his cum in your ass. You need to get your mind together--what a rush. He leans in, and he whispers, "You're gonna be my girl ... forever", and your fate is sealed with his kisses.

[Finis.]
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Melissaab

Hi everyone. I have an audio suggestion inspired by a previous audio performed by Mistress Delia.
The original audio was "Boy or Girl" and consisted of a series of repeat-after-me statements, such as
"I'm wearing a bra. Boys don't wear a bra. Only girls wear a bra. So I must be a girl".

I enjoyed that audio but I would like to suggest a new version with the same repeat-after-me format, except
this would be a series of statements such as "I'm wearing a training bra. Big girls don't wear training bras.
Only little girls wear training bras. So I must be a cupcake."

Series could include other creative "cupcake sissy" wardrobe items.

Just a suggestion from someone who enjoys the audios !

Melissaab
MistressLilly

Princess Daisy, I'd love to do an audio recording based on your fantasy---I think it will be a ton of fun! :)
princessdaisy

MistressLilly wrote:Princess Daisy, I'd love to do an audio recording based on your fantasy---I think it will be a ton of fun! :)
thank you :) i would love to see it be done
girls wear the best outfits ever
EmpressDelia

Melissaab wrote:Hi everyone. I have an audio suggestion inspired by a previous audio performed by Mistress Delia.
The original audio was "Boy or Girl" and consisted of a series of repeat-after-me statements, such as
"I'm wearing a bra. Boys don't wear a bra. Only girls wear a bra. So I must be a girl".

I enjoyed that audio but I would like to suggest a new version with the same repeat-after-me format, except
this would be a series of statements such as "I'm wearing a training bra. Big girls don't wear training bras.
Only little girls wear training bras. So I must be a cupcake."

Series could include other creative "cupcake sissy" wardrobe items.

Just a suggestion from someone who enjoys the audios !

Melissaab
Hi Melissa!

Email me: Delia@enchantrixempire.com and we can discuss some of the things that would be fun for that audio!

It still is one of my favorites!
BraLover

That is a great audio! I agree! I wouldn't mind if I could have you do audio like that for me but in feminizing way where you could trick me into wasr a bra along with dresses/leggings/boots/yoga pants/heels/lipstick.
EnchantrixRachel

BraLover wrote:That is a great audio! I agree! I wouldn't mind if I could have you do audio like that for me but in feminizing way where you could trick me into wasr a bra along with dresses/leggings/boots/yoga pants/heels/lipstick.
Hmmm. Intriguing! Trick you into wearing those things, hmmm? Let me give it some thought. Or did you have your heart set on having Miss Delia record it? I could certainly understand if that were the case.
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
BraLover

If you want to do this audio please do
EnchantrixRachel

BraLover wrote:If you want to do this audio please do
I forgot all about this, BraLover!

Thanks for the reminder!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!