Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

RainbowGirl

I just posted this in the story suggestion thread, but an audio telling of this story would be absolutely magical, I think: A story scene I have in my head is a boy, someone who is still in the closet about their crossdressing, standing in front of their mirror, dressed up like Alice In Wonderland. After making pretty faces and poses at their reflection, they reach over to kiss the glass...and their reflection grabs them and pulls them in. The rest of this story follows this sissy's trip through a frilly and feminine Wonderland, turning more and more physically female with each lovely mistress/character they meet. Will Alice find her way home or will she be stuck in this sissy Wonderland forever? Would she even want to go home? I wouldn't!

So, who wants to take me to Wonderland? :D
EnchantrixRachel

RainbowGirl wrote:I just posted this in the story suggestion thread, but an audio telling of this story would be absolutely magical, I think: A story scene I have in my head is a boy, someone who is still in the closet about their crossdressing, standing in front of their mirror, dressed up like Alice In Wonderland. After making pretty faces and poses at their reflection, they reach over to kiss the glass...and their reflection grabs them and pulls them in. The rest of this story follows this sissy's trip through a frilly and feminine Wonderland, turning more and more physically female with each lovely mistress/character they meet. Will Alice find her way home or will she be stuck in this sissy Wonderland forever? Would she even want to go home? I wouldn't!

So, who wants to take me to Wonderland? :D
Did you find anyone willing to take this on, Rainbow?

It's a wonderful idea, but in order to do it justice, it would require an amount of work that I'd only do for, say, a long time playmate and a special occasion. As a free audio, that is. So I'm afraid I'm not your huckleberry. I was just curious if you'd found anyone willing to give you this amazing gift!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
RainbowGirl

EnchantrixRachel wrote:

It's a wonderful idea, but in order to do it justice, it would require an amount of work that I'd only do for, say, a long time playmate and a special occasion. As a free audio, that is. So I'm afraid I'm not your huckleberry. I was just curious if you'd found anyone willing to give you this amazing gift!
Nope. I've had this fantasy for a long time so I thought I'd put it out there for a mistress (or another sissy) with greater writing skills than I to bring it to life if they'd like. I didn't really expect anyone to just write it up at first glance and/or record it (not for free anyway), but I just know that there are other girlies like me that also adore Alice In Wonderland and would love to be put in that dress and petticoats.
EnchantrixRachel

RainbowGirl wrote:
EnchantrixRachel wrote:

Nope. I've had this fantasy for a long time so I thought I'd put it out there for a mistress (or another sissy) with greater writing skills than I to bring it to life if they'd like. I didn't really expect anyone to just write it up at first glance and/or record it (not for free anyway), but I just know that there are other girlies like me that also adore Alice In Wonderland and would love to be put in that dress and petticoats.

Well it's a marvelous idea, and if I record it for the audio store (I hope you don't mind Me stealing your idea! lol), I'll give you an extended sample. *giggle*

RainbowGirl

EnchantrixRachel wrote:Well it's a marvelous idea, and if I record it for the audio store (I hope you don't mind Me stealing your idea! lol), I'll give you an extended sample. *giggle*
Aw, that'd be great. You're welcome to make it your own and I'm sure so many would like it. I think I'd be a bit too picky about the details (some of the things alot of other sissies are into are not really my thing and do nothing for me) to be able to successfully write it myself, and I would've already reached out to a mistress to write/record it for me if I wasn't so broke. Perhaps we could private message and I can give you some of the pretty details swimming around in my head.
EnchantrixRachel

RainbowGirl wrote:
EnchantrixRachel wrote:Well it's a marvelous idea, and if I record it for the audio store (I hope you don't mind Me stealing your idea! lol), I'll give you an extended sample. *giggle*
Aw, that'd be great. You're welcome to make it your own and I'm sure so many would like it. I think I'd be a bit too picky about the details (some of the things alot of other sissies are into are not really my thing and do nothing for me) to be able to successfully write it myself, and I would've already reached out to a mistress to write/record it for me if I wasn't so broke. Perhaps we could private message and I can give you some of the pretty details swimming around in my head.

Certainly! Give Me all those niggling little details important to you! I may incorporate them, and I may not, but I'm interested to read them either way!

princessdaisy

Hello Mistresses. I have a Story that I hope one of you will make a reality.

///////

It's your own fault, Sissy. You had to try and steal our clothes, well now you're as good as Punished. You see, we girls were planning on Running a Kissing Booth for the School Fair, but our Booth Princess is Sick. You'll be taking her Place.

We'll start by taking your clothes off, everything goes. After that, you'll get a nice pair of pink Sissy ruffle Panties, ooh, they are just cute on you. A Matching Bra is next, A couple of pads will fill the cups nicely. Now for your legs: Pink stockings for those hairless legs, and a pair of pink high heels.

Since you'll be a Princess, you need a pair of petticoats. nice big white ones that'll fill your dress nicely: Everything is better in pink and this dress processes it, So pretty and full of sequence, you'll really shine. a Wig is next, Something that'll match your hair, but long with light curls, something the boys will love to tug as they pull you in. *Giggles*

Ok Sissy, time for your makeup: Blue eye-shadow an mascara to make those eyes pop, then a pretty pink blush and finally pink kissable lip, We want those cute boys to want to kiss you, Sissy. And I bet it just turns you on, Kissing boys. *giggles* They pull your face close, their lips touch yours and, if they pay extra, their tongues enter your mouth to play with yours *Giggles*

I bet you're hard under all those petticoats huh? Well you can't touch yourself, not after you kiss 100 boys. You'll sit here right in front. We'll be there to collect the Money and Retouch your lipstick. Now then. A Simple 1 minute kiss is 5 dollars, 5 minutes is 10, and 20 dollars for a 10 minute french kiss.

Ooh, our first customer. My isn't he a hunk, well he has to be, what with him being captain of the football team. Ooh! He's paying 20 bucks. Well, what are you waiting for? Pucker up *Giggles*

Mmm...doesn't he feel good, his strong hands pulling you close, his lips sealing yours in that kiss, his tongue fighting for dominance against your sissy tongue. Ooh, and are you kicking a leg in the air? OMG You Love it. You love boys and this is proof, don't deny it now Sissy, Here you are in a pink Princess dress, playing tonisile hockey with a Jock. This is your life now, and it'll never end
girls wear the best outfits ever
EnchantrixRachel

princessdaisy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 pm Hello Mistresses. I have a Story that I hope one of you will make a reality.

///////

It's your own fault, Sissy. You had to try and steal our clothes, well now you're as good as Punished. You see, we girls were planning on Running a Kissing Booth for the School Fair, but our Booth Princess is Sick. You'll be taking her Place.

We'll start by taking your clothes off, everything goes. After that, you'll get a nice pair of pink Sissy ruffle Panties, ooh, they are just cute on you. A Matching Bra is next, A couple of pads will fill the cups nicely. Now for your legs: Pink stockings for those hairless legs, and a pair of pink high heels.

Since you'll be a Princess, you need a pair of petticoats. nice big white ones that'll fill your dress nicely: Everything is better in pink and this dress processes it, So pretty and full of sequence, you'll really shine. a Wig is next, Something that'll match your hair, but long with light curls, something the boys will love to tug as they pull you in. *Giggles*

Ok Sissy, time for your makeup: Blue eye-shadow an mascara to make those eyes pop, then a pretty pink blush and finally pink kissable lip, We want those cute boys to want to kiss you, Sissy. And I bet it just turns you on, Kissing boys. *giggles* They pull your face close, their lips touch yours and, if they pay extra, their tongues enter your mouth to play with yours *Giggles*

I bet you're hard under all those petticoats huh? Well you can't touch yourself, not after you kiss 100 boys. You'll sit here right in front. We'll be there to collect the Money and Retouch your lipstick. Now then. A Simple 1 minute kiss is 5 dollars, 5 minutes is 10, and 20 dollars for a 10 minute french kiss.

Ooh, our first customer. My isn't he a hunk, well he has to be, what with him being captain of the football team. Ooh! He's paying 20 bucks. Well, what are you waiting for? Pucker up *Giggles*

Mmm...doesn't he feel good, his strong hands pulling you close, his lips sealing yours in that kiss, his tongue fighting for dominance against your sissy tongue. Ooh, and are you kicking a leg in the air? OMG You Love it. You love boys and this is proof, don't deny it now Sissy, Here you are in a pink Princess dress, playing tonisile hockey with a Jock. This is your life now, and it'll never end

Hi princessdaisy!

Did you ever have anyone take you up on this? It's adorable!

princessdaisy

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:09 pm
princessdaisy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 pm Hello Mistresses. I have a Story that I hope one of you will make a reality.

///////

Hi princessdaisy!

No, but It's one of my favorite Fantasies
girls wear the best outfits ever
RainbowGirl

Here's a short script I would love to hear:

Why, hello there dolly! Wanna play dress up? :giggles: I know you do! I have so many pretty outfits for you to wear for me, but I just don't know what to pick. Hmm. How about a ballerina, with silky tights, a sparkly bodice, and a pretty tutu? I could twirl you around and around...or maybe I'll dress you up like Alice In Wonderland, in a light blue dress with puffy sleeves and a poofy skirt, with a ribbon in your hair and a white pinafore. Maybe, you can be my cupcake, in a frilly pink party dress and cupcake and cute little Mary Jane shoes. Oh! I know! I'm going to transform you into a pretty, girly, frilly fairy princess! Oh, you'll just look so adorable in your princess dress and tiara, with glittery fairy wings and a magic wand! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to give my dolly a magical makeover! :giggles:

It would be amazing for Me. Delia to do this (I just adore her voice) but I would be happy with just about anyone who takes this up.
EnchantrixRachel

RainbowGirl wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm Here's a short script I would love to hear:

Why, hello there dolly! Wanna play dress up? :giggles: I know you do! I have so many pretty outfits for you to wear for me, but I just don't know what to pick. Hmm. How about a ballerina, with silky tights, a sparkly bodice, and a pretty tutu? I could twirl you around and around...or maybe I'll dress you up like Alice In Wonderland, in a light blue dress with puffy sleeves and a poofy skirt, with a ribbon in your hair and a white pinafore. Maybe, you can be my cupcake, in a frilly pink party dress and cupcake and cute little Mary Jane shoes. Oh! I know! I'm going to transform you into a pretty, girly, frilly fairy princess! Oh, you'll just look so adorable in your princess dress and tiara, with glittery fairy wings and a magic wand! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to give my dolly a magical makeover! :giggles:

It would be amazing for Me. Delia to do this (I just adore her voice) but I would be happy with just about anyone who takes this up.

Hi there!

It's better if you send this request directly to Miss Delia, Rainbow! You can send it to Her E-mail at Delia@enchantrixempire.com.

I only suggest this because I'm not sure how often She visits GetGirlie!

gemsissy

sissy.sandra wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:53 am Caught

What would people say if they knew what a sissy you are? What would your friends and cupcake think about you, if they knew you dress up in women's lingerie and put on make-up? What if your colleagues found out that you love to pull on that little stiffy between your legs while dressed and dolled up to look like a prissy little sissy boy? Do you think they would laugh at you? Do you think the women in your life would smirk at you when they meet you, and maybe talk about you behind your back?

"Hey girls, did you know that he is a sissy boy and that he wears pink frilly women's underwear under his regular clothes?"

What if they found out some of your dirtier secrets? You know, those secrets you lock away in encrypted file folders on your computer and don't want anybody to ever find out about! Like how you fantasize about dressing up in a sexy outfit and then seduce a real man? Like how, whenever you put on lipstick, you dream of wrapping those pretty lips around a big juicy piece of man-meat? What would the people in your life think if they learned that little gem about you? Can you imagine looking into the eyes of a woman who knows that you dress like a sissy boy, dream of being with a man and prepare for that encounter by stretching your sissy pussy with pluggies and dildos? How could you ever face her? How could she not just laugh in your face?

"Mmmh, what now? I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously... I mean, I know you're wearing pink girly panties right now... it's a little hard to talk work with someone like that..."

How about the fact that you are getting a little stiffie right now? You know what I mean, don't you? What would people think if they knew that you are turned on by thought of them finding out what a submissive sissy you really are?!? That you dream of one day being caught while you are wearing your prissiest and most helplessly revealing sissy outfit?

And then there's of course that one special lady, who must NEVER learn the truth. The woman you secretly desire but don't have the nerve to even talk to, much less ask out on a date. What would SHE think about you, if she learned all your prissy and dirty little secrets? She's such a gossip too... she would tell everyone! Can you imagine that amazing and beautiful woman sharing the embarrassing truth about you with all the women in your life?

Well, well sissy boy. I guess you're in for a treat, because I just told her. That's right... she knows everything about you now! You're caught! No way out now... but who are we kidding, you wanted this all along! Haha!
This is a particularly erotic one, at least to me. Was it ever recorded?
EnchantrixRachel

Ugh! I've been so busy I forgot all about this thread!

I'm going to record at least a few of these, since I'm already recording something for a certain sissy someone! *giggle*

EnchantrixRachel

BraLover wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:13 am That is a great audio! I agree! I wouldn't mind if I could have you do audio like that for me but in feminizing way where you could trick me into wasr a bra along with dresses/leggings/boots/yoga pants/heels/lipstick.

Hi BraLover! If you'd want Me to record this, just write a script for it, and send it to My E-mail. It should be no more than 5 minutes recorded.

Sorry to put this restriction on it, but for Me, the long ones are a lot of work in editing and recording, and it wouldn't be fair to those who actually order and pay for custom audios from Me.

EnchantrixRachel

princessdaisy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:10 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi princessdaisy!

No, but It's one of my favorite Fantasies

Oh Daaaaaisy! I recorded your audio!

I had to edit a little bit, just to make it flow better, but minimally, I promise.

Hope you like it!

https://www.getgirlie.com/theforum/view ... 17&t=15712