Ms. Piper's Cuckold Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

This is a clip from a recent custom audio I did for a client. He's my little cuckybear, and it's just SO relaxing to come home and curl up with my boyfriend....or is it my girlfriend?

If you're interested in having me do YOUR own custom audio (to keep forever and ever!) contact me via PM!

Ms. Piper's Cuckold Boyfriend/Girlfriend
BraLover

Great audio!!! This is what's happened to me with my masseuse..I've brought my dresses to try on for her and she told me how cute and adorable I am. Also she picked out women's tops/dress she wants me to wear which I modeled for her last week. Then we went out to lunch cupcake told me not to worry about her husband. Then sold me bottle of perfume that she wants me to wear. Dress shopping date is May/June in which she wants me dressed as women and I'll be getting makeover. She said not to worry what others will think as I'm with her and she taken over I watching my spending. I am her cockold cream puff sissy girl who has wrapped and dug her nails into me with no intention if ever letting me go.