Sissy Shopping Spree With Mistress Piper

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Oh you think you've gone on a sissy shopping spree before, but if you haven't had one with Mistress Piper in your ear, you're missing out!

For my brave and adventurous girls, we're going to get all dressed to the nines from the inside out! From your panties to your stockings, dress, and heels. I want you looking fierce, girlfriend, and I want you working it.

And lovey, if you're feeling a little shy, don't worry about that! I love my girls who keep it on the down low too. Just put on your prettiest panties and your bra under your opaque top. Wear your pantyhose under your trousers--and just so we can have a little fun, skip the socks. Maybe even paint your toenails for that extra touch.

Then the fun begins! Shopping for sissy clothes!

Sissy Shopping Spree With Mistress Piper
EnchantrixCindy

Sissy shopping spree is always so much fun. And with so many straight men out there hiding their secret identity from everyone this can offer a psychological release. I'm sure while shopping with Ms. Piper a sissy will learn the art of dressing up and acting like a woman.