To Blush or Not to Blush?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

When is blush just too much? What is your best technique to show off your checks? Super red or well blended? Do we go light because of the actual blush factor that might happen when you are in your panties?
*kisses*
Empress Sophia

www.phonesexmasturbatrix.com

Let's talk about blush.
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/GetGirlie03.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
gemsissy

When I play with makeup I try to go light but usually end up trying to get more off as I went too much. And yes, being seen in my sissy panties and outfits makes me blush naturally so I don't need much. ;)
Empress_Sophia

gemsissy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:31 pm When I play with makeup I try to go light but usually end up trying to get more off as I went too much. And yes, being seen in my sissy panties and outfits makes me blush naturally so I don't need much. ;)
Awesome! Keep up the good work then, to make yourself blush is special!
xoxo Sophia
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.