That Feel When You Need a Little Feminization

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... zation.mp3

Girl, I know you want it.

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
Slut_Maria

I love it, thank You for posting
BraLover

I do want the 3 women in my life to make me their cream puff. My masseuse knows cupcake measured/fitted me in bra had me try on my dresses for her and said she wants to go dress shopping with me. I was told that she wants me to wear my leggings/knee high boots/bra/panty with my women's sweater. This is supposed to happen in November cupcake will pick out dresses for me and wants me to get makeover. We had business venture but I pulled out as I didn't have finances and now trip is in doubt. I'll still do this to make up for pulling out of deal. The other 2 women I've been friends with don't know of my dressing and the one I like is 16 years cupcake while the other who knows me is sane age and got mad that I favor her friend instead of her. With stern talking I feel she wants to take control of me which I'm fine with. But neither know I like to wear women's clothes and fear both will dump me. I would love and want to be in female lead relationship with both but don't think they would want to do this.
Ms. Harper

Aw, BraLover, that's a tough spot to be in. The best advice I can give you is to be yourself, and be honest. You'll definitely never get the female led relationship you're yearning for if you never ask for it or even hint that you want it. Sounds like the lady who's the same age as you would be open to the notion; maybe try introducing polyamory, or multiple ethical relationships to her, see how she reacts. That way you could have your multiple relationships, with multiple strong women controlling and guiding you.

Good luck, and be brave!

xoxo
Harper

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
BraLover

I agree. That's what my masseuse said for me to be me and not worry what others say and think. Once you get women in your life things change. Its happened to me where I have to think of her needs first and not mine. Now that I've met all 3 and they are part of my life I'm thinking same way they do and my interest in watching sports is at very low interest as well doing guy things but that's ok. I do need to be honest and be myself. Honestly with girl my age I feel her & I would be best match. I can't lie to her cupcake knows a lot about me. I really feel I met my match with her. I've never been kissed by girl but I feel my first kiss will be by her and when it happens I'll belong to her. With her getting mad about me talking about her friend. That shows me that she does care/shows concern and has hots for me. Also my impression when she said she wants to hold me accountable/know more about me she wants to take friendship into relationship and to take control of me. I've never been kissed by girl. Which I want. I need to put on my big girl pants and tell her that's what I want.
Dena

I adore being feminized! Actually what I have forgotten, is the shame and denial.
Ms. Harper

A hint of shame and denial is good for you! and super hot, too. I think a little embarrassment and shame help ramp up the lust and desire to a whole new world!

And yeah, you're more likely to actually get what you want and need if you remember to actually ask for it. ;)

xoxo
Harper

susan9316

Dear Mistress Harper

Wonderful audio. You are so on target. Once touched by my desire for feminization i gradually came to understand - this is not a one night fantasy. This is who i am inside and even if i step away for awhile, my sissy desires are always there. Yes. sexually exciting but also the most comfortable place of all.