Cuckold to a Big Cock

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

I've been thinking about the cuckold trope, and, I think I found a way I can make even "hot wife" work for me.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... igCock.mp3

What about you ladies? Sissy cuckolds are my favorite sorts of cucks, and I tend to try to turn all cucks into one eventually... Kneeling in front of a manly man, worshiping that big ol' dick, getting him ready to fuck your wife...

Hell yes. mmm

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
gemsissy

Ms. Harper wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:25 am I've been thinking about the cuckold trope, and, I think I found a way I can make even "hot wife" work for me.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... igCock.mp3

What about you ladies? Sissy cuckolds are my favorite sorts of cucks, and I tend to try to turn all cucks into one eventually... Kneeling in front of a manly man, worshiping that big ol' dick, getting him ready to fuck your wife...

Hell yes. mmm

xoxo
Harper
Oh, Dear Mistress Harper, how wise are your ways of perception, cupcake deep into our sissy souls! Wanting our wife to submit and lose herself to pleasure with a big cocked alpha stud as a way for us to hide from the reality that as much as we want to act/look/dress like a girl, we want to be our wife in that haze of orgasmic pleasure and big cock desire! It wouldn't take a cuckold fantasy to get me on my knees to service a big hung stud although having my wife "make" me do it, encouraging me to be the best sissy slut cock-sucker that I know I am deep inside would make it all that much better. Of course, anything I can do to dress in satin lingerie, be exposed to strangers and end up swallow and huge load of cum is perfection! :)
Ms. Harper

I like to think of the hotwife cuckold fantasy as a gateway to full blown sissy cocksucking. ;) I know the folks who like that fantasy have way too much ego and pride wrapped up in their conception of themselves as benevolent alpha males willing to share a sexy female, but I still like my take on it. lol!

I've gotta admit, the more 'traditional' hotwife scenario does not work for me, but the idea of a hotwife who knows her hubby really well, who plays him, gets him closer and closer and eventually, finally, turns the tables on him, dressing him as the slutty wife and making him suck dick for her... now that, that works. Oh yes.

;)
H.
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
gemsissy

Ms. Harper wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:17 am I like to think of the hotwife cuckold fantasy as a gateway to full blown sissy cocksucking. ;) I know the folks who like that fantasy have way too much ego and pride wrapped up in their conception of themselves as benevolent alpha males willing to share a sexy female, but I still like my take on it. lol!

I've gotta admit, the more 'traditional' hotwife scenario does not work for me, but the idea of a hotwife who knows her hubby really well, who plays him, gets him closer and closer and eventually, finally, turns the tables on him, dressing him as the slutty wife and making him suck dick for her... now that, that works. Oh yes.

;)
H.
Oh yes is a good way to put it. 0 to rock hard in about 5 second reading your post here. :)