Clothed Female Naked Sissy Humiliation With Ms. Piper

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

I love the power I hold over a sissy when she's in a CFNS situation--but I have to admit, I never allow my sissies to be completely naked!

It's far more humiliating when a sissy is wearing something slutty that makes her more naked than naked. Wouldn't you agree that tassel pasties and a tiny little g-string with a pearl thong does a much better job of showcasing a sissy's best assets?

There's no way that sissy could ever pretend to be a man when she's dressed in dirty sissy lingerie advertising her desire to please her Mistress at any cost!

Clothed Female Naked Sissy Humiliation With Ms. Piper
Dena

Oh my! I would love to be in that group of sissies! I have have never worn pasties on my titties. I want to now.
Cum-Maid

Yes, I agree 100% ! You describe it perfectly. I blush and have a hard clitly at the same time. I love the embarrassment of everyone knowing Im a sissy to giggle and laugh at. CFNS is the best!
Ms. Piper

I'm so glad you gurls liked my audio! I'll just put the word out on the street that any ladies wanting to wear pasties on cam for me during a call, please do so. I LOVE pasties on sexy sissies!