Secret Submissive Sissies Love Mistress Piper’s Guidance and Care

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

I can think of nothing more frustrating than having to hide your true self from those closest to you. No wonder you needed to become my secret submissive sissy.
It’s not enough to drag your panties out of that box in the basement for your infrequent sessions with your Mistress, is it? Not anymore. You’re feeling the sissy gurl in you taking hold and becoming more of who you really are. It’s getting unbearable, cupcake yourself to turn your back on that sweet little submissive living inside you.

Let’s stop asking her to pretend she doesn’t exist, that you’re a manly man with no room for her feminine ways.

It’s VERY possible to fully enjoy your sweet submissive sissy side while keeping her strictly between you and your Mistress.

Secret Submissive Sissies Love Mistress Piper’s Guidance and Care
Sissy Candy

Indeed just find a way to be the submissive sissy you are across your day to day life as it's far healthier for you.
BraLover

I agree!!! There’s no use in fighting nor resisting this as I’ve accepted that I’m ldws cream puff girl. I’ve accepted this is who I am and become. 2018 is year I’m goong to wear all things women!! My masseuse told me not to worry or care about what others think. She said I need to accept who I am and become which is her cream puff girl.
EmpressDelia

Sissy Candy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 am Indeed just find a way to be the submissive sissy you are across your day to day life as it's far healthier for you.
I like the way you phrased that, sissy candy!!

Healthy and HONEST are good! Be the true you!

Ms. Delia
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:59 am I agree!!! There’s no use in fighting nor resisting this as I’ve accepted that I’m ldws cream puff girl. I’ve accepted this is who I am and become. 2018 is year I’m goong to wear all things women!! My masseuse told me not to worry or care about what others think. She said I need to accept who I am and become which is her cream puff girl.
Oh cream puff!!

I can't wait to give you lipstick kisses in our virtual world when you are there! That does help your truth come out!

Ms. Delia